Dragold's Den Timer

in Problems & Bugs

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 18 March 2017 at 2:01 AM

My timer for the event is off by 3 minutes or so, so even when the sidebar timer shows that it's time to try my luck, the page says I still have a few minutes to wait. There was also an occasion where I went to test my luck, but I went back to put my EC in the bank and when I went back to the page it said I still had to wait even though the button was available before I left the page.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 18 March 2017 at 2:11 AM

The Dragold has taken 921 EC from you! Oh no!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 18 March 2017 at 2:12 AM

@icedmagma
I've noticed that, too. It's kinda weird. :?

Female
1,725 posts

minnie298a • 18 March 2017 at 6:26 AM

@icedmagma
I have often found with timed events (so Dragold, Halloween Fair, Cave attempts etc), that my computer slows the timer down some how when the page is left open and I drift off to other things. It does it with the clock as well, so the clock and timer match, but not to the correct time. Refreshing the page, or even opening a new one, re calibrates the clock to the right time on the fresh page, and thus fixes the timer issue as well. For example at the moment the Dragold page says it's 17 past the hour, this page is 23, my computer clock says 24 and the exchange is 57 past the previous hour. A refresh on the page realigns it with my computer clock.

Also, the timer doesn't seem to "reset", So for example, if I navigate through "open new tab" from the click exchange, visit Dragolds, close that tab, and then return to the Exchange and only use the Refresh Links button, the timer won't show how long till I can return, just that I can visit now. Once again, a refresh of the page fixes it.

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 18 March 2017 at 10:02 AM

@minnie298a
Sorry, I should have clarified in my original post that it doesn't reset when I refresh or even open a new browser. But I am glad to know that this isn't really a "problem," rather just something that happens