Improved Filters for the Archives

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Which of these features would you like implemented? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,796 posts

han • 19 March 2017 at 10:27 AM

As an old user returning for the first time in years, the Archives have been my best friend (it's a love-hate relationship 😋). That being said, I think there are several ways that the Archives could be improved to make them more convenient and functional!

1. Ability to check multiple filters. It would be great if, instead of clicking on just 'Retired', we could also select 'Event/Plot' (hope you know what I mean). This way, people searching for creatures would be able to find what they're looking for without going through as many pages.

2. Year Available? For creatures that have retired, a possible subcategory is the year / month they were available? I know that the dates that creatures were available are stated on each creature's archive page, but it would be neat if you could see (for example) 'Creatures Available in 2009'.

3. Creature Release Week section. In 'Obtainable By', I feel like CRW creatures should go in a separate section instead of being in Cave, Cash Shop Park, and Event/Plot.

Hopefully others agree that these features could improve the Archives! 😊 #snowysuggests

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 19 March 2017 at 7:06 PM

@snowball888111
Yes, I need that too! O_O I can't even start to describe how long I've taken to find the CRWs I didn't know about, and some retired critters that I don't remember the name of. And yes, I'd also want multiple filters since I'm also curious about which critters were retired AND *something*, or maybe seasonal and event plot. Who knows? But yeah, this is a very great idea. 😊

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 19 March 2017 at 10:41 PM

@snowball888111 brilliant! 14/10 good ideas

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 19 March 2017 at 10:47 PM

@snowball888111
Welp, I like the idea. It'd be easier to browse.

Female
1,796 posts

han • 20 March 2017 at 1:52 AM

@skyfall4 yesss!! The amount of CRWs I had to browse through because I was trying to figure out which I could resurrect.. oh, the pain. :') Glad you like the idea!

@jellifysh @flowerlynx Glad you agree 😊

Female
173 posts

cartel • 22 March 2017 at 4:32 AM

All of this would be so useful, especially sorting by year + having a separate section for CRW. 😊