Spring Creature Suggestion: The Fungee

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 23 March 2017 at 10:34 PM

Egg and stages:
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj494/ArmageddonDoll/Critters/Drawing 8_zpsgxhsscll.jpeg

The Fungee (Pronounced: Fung-ee)
Habitat: Forest
Height: 0.25m
Weight: 0.22kg

About Fungee Eggs:

Fungee eggs are very hard to find as they are often hidden beneath rotting logs, and in the darkest nooks and crannies of Arks forests. But if you do happen to find one, be careful! Fungee eggs are brightly colored for a reason. Unless you're very gentle, they release sweet smelling spores that will put you right to sleep.

More about the Fungee:

Once hatched, Fungee's are boisterous and cheerful little creatures, spending their time bouncing two and fro from one rich and earthy area to the next. Once fully grown, the Fungee will find a damp, and shady spot to finally dig in their roots, releasing spores into the air to stall the surrounding floras growth to speed up their own. While Fungee's are incredibly lovable, and very social little creatures, it's best to keep them only around other Fungee's as their spores don't effect each other.

@muppet
@poof
@daisy1664
@Ian

#creaturesuggestion

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 23 March 2017 at 10:37 PM

@armageddondoll I love it ❤️ I'm all about the mushrooms! There needs to be another shroomy creature on here 😊

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 23 March 2017 at 10:43 PM

@daisy1664

Thanks! ❤️ I was trying to think of a creature we didn't have, and realized, we don't really have a whole lot of strictly flora creatures compared to the other types. Then a bright, bouncy mushroom popped into my head and I had to XD

Female
170 posts

muppet • 24 March 2017 at 9:50 AM

Awesome!!! We only have 1 Shroomie on here...definitely need more 😊

let the pings begin:

@starpuppy678
@novrain62
@eggcaver666
@mairbear
@thursdays_dove

Check out this critter suggestion!!!

Female