in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
47 posts

raregem1996 • 24 March 2017 at 7:18 PM

Habitat: Mountains
Height: 0.25m
Weight: 0.22kg

About Diamjaru Eggs:

Diamgarue eggs are incredibly smooth to the touch and shimmer with translucent gem colors. The eggs are often set directly into stalactites and stalagmites formed by the parents special fire. The eggs will look like gem deposits in the rock so if discovered they will be camouflaged and they wont be able to be taken out of this special rock. If these eggs are cracked before hatching the egg will not hatch, or if one hatchling does survive it will be disfigured. As the egg comes closer to hatching, the eggs colors will harden until it looks like one massive solid gem.

More about the Diamjaru:
This species eats gemstones of all sorts to be created. The mother will eat multiple types of stones and each hatchling will be made from a different combo of those gems. Diamjaru's are extremely defensive offer their eggs and live in structured colonies. Diamjarus have a very wide territory and although found mainly in the mountains they can settle anywhere. Diamjarus are reclusive however due to having been hunted for their bodies which are made entirely of gems. Very few people have made peace with these dragons and these people say the Diamjarus are fiercely loyal to their owner and will protect them at all cost.

I dont have pictures of them cause every attempt to draw it has failed but if anyone would like to draw their stages for me just pm me and ill give you a good long description of them ^.^