Hello everyone!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 27 March 2017 at 1:41 PM

Hello, started playing last night and it looks really addicting. Looking for friends so will start off by introducing myself.
I am from the West US, and a stay at home mom, so have some time on my hands to play games a lot of the time. Have played egg games before so I kind of have the jist on how eggs hatch. Lots of little cute eggs I see!

See you on the flip side, and don't worry, I wont bite...too hard. I do however tend to be a little shy too when it comes to asking for friends but for the tutorial, I need to make 5.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 27 March 2017 at 1:55 PM

@heartbreak
Hello, and welcome. Usually I like to keep my friends list small, but if I get to know you better, I'll add you. 😊
Let me know if you have questions by writing the @ symbol, then my username. Or you can just let me know you replied by doing that same thing. 😸

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 27 March 2017 at 1:59 PM

@flowerlynx Yep, am used to pinging as well. Though, I do have a tendency to forget sometimes. πŸ˜ƒ I don't think I want a large list myself, too many and I get lost in the crowd. Thank you for the warm welcome and am glad to be here. Not sure I have a question right now, but I might later, so I might ping you then if I havent found the answer first. Have a tendency to try and look before asking especially as a newbie 😊

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 27 March 2017 at 5:03 PM

@heartbreak
Egg Cave is a fun adoptables web site where you can adopt creatures, share them, take care of them, and make new friends. Mainly, you can collect and raise over 500 different creatures. You can get creatures daily at the cave. Creatures can die if you don’t feed them, but they will turn immortal at level 2000+, meaning they will not die. You can level up and grow creatures by getting them views, clicks and feeds. Feeding creatures is the most effective way to gain EC or eggcoins (the site’s currency). You can use EC to buy creatures, items and backgrounds called travels.

Words to know:
UFT: Up for Trade
NFT: Not for Trade
TNT: Transfer not Trade (do not offer)
UFA: Up for Auction or Up for Adoption
EC: Egg Coins (Currency - free)
CC: Cave Cash (Currency - costs real money)
CSP: Cash Shop Park Creature
TA: Travel Agency
PM: Private Message

When starting to trade, make sure you read peoples’ profiles and the creature profiles before asking them if something is UFT. I recommend learning how much a creature or item is worth before trying to trade for it.

How to feed quickly:
Follow these steps:
1) Ctrl+click all the eggs (that your computer can handle without lagging)
2) Click the first tab
3) Feed the egg
4) Hit ctrl+w
5) Keep your mouse in the same place (feed) and continue clicking then ctrl+w
6) Repeat

To get started, I would check out the Help & FAQ section at http://eggcave.com/explore/faq
Rules can be found here: http://eggcave.com/guidelines

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Make sure you reply to people on THEIR wall and reply to people on the forums by clicking the bell or putting an @ symbol in front of their name so they get a notification called a ping. You can practice pinging me.

Have a great time on Egg Cave!
-Promise

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 28 March 2017 at 3:34 PM

@heartbreak
Welcome! And yeah- when I started, I was addicted 24/7 XD

Female
35 posts

pinksnow122 • 28 March 2017 at 6:06 PM

@heartbreak
Hi! Welcome! 😊

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 28 March 2017 at 6:20 PM

Hi all thanks for thie information. A lot of friendly people here. I definitely feel welcome. Thanks for the friend adds. I keep checking every 5 minutes to see if there are new eggs to click. πŸ˜ƒ Yep, addicted. Can't wait to see my first few hatch.

Female
38 posts

valeriem205 • 28 March 2017 at 10:29 PM

hi

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 28 March 2017 at 10:34 PM

@heartbreak
Haha, yeah.
Or you can write on my wall, which if you didn't know, was on my profile. 😸
Usually after 3 months if someone posts in a topic, it's considered 'dead'. You should know what that means XD

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 28 March 2017 at 10:47 PM

@flowerlynx Sure do. Always helpful to know little tidbits like this. Thanks!

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 28 March 2017 at 10:50 PM

@heartbreak
😸
I can tell that you'll like it here, from how you're acting. Trust me, there's lots to discover...
Every month, there is a new event for the holiday happening. Unless, of course, it's a month without a holiday...
I really like the Christmas and Halloween events, personally.

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 28 March 2017 at 10:56 PM

@flowerlynx It definitely is an interesting way of hatching eggs, and collecting a lot. I'm not sure Im comfortable getting anymore eggs than I have right now, since only ten can go into the exchange. But I do switch the eggs out occasionally so all could get some care.

I try to refresh the exchange every few minutes. πŸ˜‹ so yes, I definitely like it here.
Events might be fun to do, but, fair warning, I can't draw. So if those are also part of it.. stick figures come out really bad! πŸ˜ƒ

1,853 posts

purgatory • 28 March 2017 at 10:57 PM

@heartbreak

Welcome ❀️ ahhh luv your username owo if you'd like, I can give you some free eggs on @electrolight uwu

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 28 March 2017 at 11:00 PM

@heartbreak
Ah, no, drawing skills don't matter here, very often... luckily for me...
For example, for the Christmas event (advent tree), if you come back every day and collect your prize from the tree which might be a creature. For the Halloween event, you participate in a 'fair' which you collect tickets to earn prizes. 😸

Haha, I have... let's see...210 creatures. O.o I need to downsize my collection... I get so attached to creatures for some reason XD

Female
13 posts

heartbreak • 28 March 2017 at 11:01 PM

@ammolite oh I am ok right now I think, thank you for the offer. 30 eggs, and I don't think any of them are close to hatching but one. I've got some time. I appreciate it tho!

1,853 posts

purgatory • 29 March 2017 at 4:17 PM

@heartbreak

That's alright 😊 GL!

And ye, drawing doesn't matter here uvu I only draw head shots lololol they look meh.