The Asteroid Blues T_T

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 April 2011 at 7:31 PM

Stupid Asteroid. *kick* All my friends keep getting eggs form it, I just want one stinking Pareteorsite, but NO, apparently I'm too good for that. ☹️ I even see people who already have an Asteroid egg and they always run around trying to get more. Then I see all these Pareteorsites in the trade center for a very low price but I don't even have what the person is asking for to trade. ☹️ It really ticks me off, I'm just about to lose it with this Asteroid if I don't get that Pareteorsite soon. I don't think anyone feels worse about this than me, to be completely honest. I don't even know what to do anymore. I've lost my patience, I can't even explain my emotions towards this, I feel: Hated (by the Asteroid), lower class, angry, depressed, third wheel when it comes to alien eggs, hopeless, desperate, but mostly angry. ☹️ *kicks Asteroid again* I'm pretty close to hating the stupid thing.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 7 April 2011 at 7:36 PM

I just want one so I can trade it xD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 7 April 2011 at 7:39 PM

@thepells4
i completely agree with you. some people have gotten TWO asteroid eggs while me and you have zero. :'(

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 7 April 2011 at 7:41 PM

@thepells4
mine magically dissapeared ☹️ its bad enough to not get one from the asteroid but what if it just magically disappeared off the face of Ark? it really stinks and i miss my pareteorsite,. T-T

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 7 April 2011 at 8:33 PM

I have one... 😊

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 7 April 2011 at 8:38 PM

I don't have one

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 April 2011 at 8:41 PM

@Gagamonster15 That makes me feel SO much better. T_T

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 7 April 2011 at 8:42 PM

Nice to know.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 7 April 2011 at 8:42 PM

I think she was being sarcastic

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 April 2011 at 8:43 PM

@Pirateseaz and Gagamonster was too.

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 7 April 2011 at 8:43 PM

I know 😸 I'm not stupid.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 April 2011 at 8:45 PM

*faceplam**headdesk**screams**wants Paretoersite**hurts head from banging**screams more**scolds herself for screaming and acting like a child cuz she's not**sits in the middle of the floor, head hanging in defeat* T_T

I can actually picture myself doing that...

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 7 April 2011 at 8:49 PM

It's just a virtual egg... O_O

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 7 April 2011 at 8:51 PM

Yeah, well I feel the same about an onny. Pixels can do weird things to ya mannn, weird things...

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 April 2011 at 8:52 PM

@Gagamonster15 And these are virtual forums... And my actions were virtual actions that I'd never attempt in the real world that hates me as well...

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 7 April 2011 at 8:53 PM

I don't hate you.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 7 April 2011 at 8:56 PM

I'm talking about the Asteroid... *facepalm**feels stupid and sad**favorite song comes on the raido to lighten the mood**listens intently but continues on her rant about the Asteroid**chews strand of hair while humming**imagines the pampering her Pareteorsite would get**stairs at other Pareteorsites longingly**starts sinigng**remmbers Carlos**is saddened by the tohughts**turns sound up on MP4 Player**song is almost over**feels stupid for posting all this**does it anyway*

1,247 posts

Zac • 7 April 2011 at 9:00 PM

@thePells4 Aww... Don't give up yet! now that I have all 3, I've been giving any extras away. I already gave Joy a Tenalp! 😸

If I ever get another Pareteorsite, I'll definitely think of you. 😋

Deleted • 7 April 2011 at 9:13 PM

@thepells4 if I ever get a Pareteorsite, I'll trade you a hug for it. 😃

1,317 posts

space • 7 April 2011 at 9:30 PM

@thepells4
I want a pareteorsite too ☹️ *sigh*
The asteroid hates me...

Female
25 posts

salla_darktalon • 10 April 2011 at 5:30 AM

I feel your pain, I have been visiting the asteroid looking to steal an egg, only to have it either turn to dust, explode or have some other silly thing happen before I can take one, my reason is that I am personally looking for a valgrun and everyone is looking to either trade it for a storticai or a pareteorsite. often asking for one of these or both along with an Onny, as well as a few other specific eggs, and it is usually eggs I lack, so lady luck has yet to smile upon me. :/

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 12 April 2011 at 11:09 AM

I too hate the asteroid, i really want a tenalp!

@zac if there is a special secret (time related exc.) to getting an asteroid egg please tell us, don't keep it a secret.

Female
494 posts

plookle • 12 April 2011 at 11:49 AM

@thepells4 lol, do you know what third wheel means...

And you'll get one. Many ppl don't like them , and they're still available. The rarity is only going to go down. You just need to stay cool, be persistent. The asteroid hates me too, it hates a lot of people, but it was possible for me to trade for all the asteroid eggs using only LEs released since the asteroid came out. You'll get there, don't worry.

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 12 April 2011 at 11:51 AM

@thepells4 if you offer good I can get you one.

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 13 April 2011 at 12:00 AM

I hate the asteroid as well ☹️. I have been desperate for a Pareteorsite ☹️ ☹️. But nooooooo... Wind storms and darkness and scary bushes and the egg melting.... And those gosh darned YEEPS!!!! I have come to the conclusion I will never get one and I'm just punishing myself everytime I try again☹️ Stupid space rock...*pouts*