Why hello Ian! I'm snuffly!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 10:52 PM

I love v2 it is absolutely brilliant! It kids reminds me of neopets though! ^^
Also I'm gonna miss the old egg cave.. ☚ī¸ anyone agree??

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 22 November 2010 at 10:54 PM

i wont miss it 100% but yea ill miss it a bit :l

Female
391 posts

joy • 22 November 2010 at 11:07 PM

Hey snuffly! Nice to meet you. 😊

I'll miss the old layout of EggCave, but the new features of V2 are amazing. ❤ī¸

Just think... in the future we can say to newer players that we played EggCave when it had the old green layout. Reminds me of myself when I use to play Neopets when it first came out, with all the older images. How times change... 😊

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 11:14 PM

I used to play neopets! But egg cave got me hooked! 😃 and hi joy! 😊 true.. We can say that we have been through and experienced the original egg cave! 😃 That sounds better!

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 11:16 PM

And what's with the words at the bottome of our usernames?! The " I'm doing alright..."

Female
391 posts

joy • 22 November 2010 at 11:37 PM

Same here. After playing EggCave, no other site can really compare. 😊

I'm guessing that gray text below our names is going to be some sort of thing for us to customize and write our own stuff in there, eventually. Though that is just a hunch, not really sure what it is. But since this is beta, I'm not too concerned about it. x3 Ian will fix it soon enough.

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 11:43 PM

Hmm maybe.. Yea I agree egg cave is the best!
I think it's much more straight forward unlike neopets where you have all sorts of things and shops and cheats and worlds.. It's too complicated..

Female
1,559 posts

isis • 23 November 2010 at 4:08 AM

I'll miss the old lay-out too ☚ī¸ But it was kind of sad, wasn't it? 😱 And same with me: I was playing neopets every day and now it's eggcave xD

Female
25 posts

salla_darktalon • 4 April 2011 at 9:05 PM

You know, I do miss the old layout of Eggcave, but I do like the new features that the new layout has provided.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 4 April 2011 at 9:43 PM

im so used to the old dark green eggcave that the new version blinds me XD lol

im REALLY going to miss the old layout :C

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 4 April 2011 at 10:02 PM

Neopets (in my opinion) is easier to get pets in, because there are so many people. But here people get attached to pets 😊 I even do!

Male
72 posts

qwertyuiop • 9 April 2011 at 3:37 PM

I want the old EggCave but with Forums! :C