Nicknames for crushies. (:

in Chit-Chat

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 10 April 2011 at 10:44 PM

Okay, I bet a lot of people have a nickname for people they like. hehe. (:

Mine is pudding. I always say, "I love pudding," and my friends think I'm talking about the food. I love the food, (it's my favorite), but I like the person too. 😉

Anyhoo, any nicknames?

BTW, I started the nicknames for people in third grade.

3rd: Sara
6th: Soccer
7th: Pudding

LAST year, and his nickname was Soccer. (Ofcourse he didn't know that. XD) And yeah, I could talk about him, but instead...I called him Soccer. 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 April 2011 at 10:45 PM

My crushe's nickname isn't too crazy, but his name is Carlos and sometimes I call him Carlosa. Oooh, Carlosa, areeba! *rolls tounge* xD You know what, actually he isn't Spanish... O_O

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 10 April 2011 at 10:46 PM

@thepells4 - Ooh. 😃 Not very hard to figure out who it is. ;]

Yeah, I haven't told my friends about Pudding because they're way to obsessed with my crushes than me. xD So, yeah. They think I'm bad at hiding things, (I am), but they haven't realized pudding is actually someone. 😃

Female
494 posts

plookle • 10 April 2011 at 11:43 PM

I've never done this, but I have a good friend who does it alll the time. Some of her's have been:

Elmo, Braces, Alphabet, G'Pund

There have been TONS more, she has crushes all the time and she always nicknames them, these are just a couple off the top of my head. lol.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 11 April 2011 at 12:34 AM

Elmo? Hehe. That was my brother's first word. 😉

9,386 posts

smilies • 11 April 2011 at 1:08 AM

LOL I nicknamed a friend "Furry" because her name's spelt Phiry but pronounced differently and all the new teachers get it wrong, it's funny xD It stuck so bad xD

Female
343 posts

dragonkeeper • 11 April 2011 at 8:28 AM

I nicked named my love I also call him hunny bear

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 11 April 2011 at 10:05 AM

One of the nicknames were chocolate 😃 Since I love chocolate in general, and the other 'chocolate' xD Well I did :/

@Whitefall- I think alot of people nickname their crushes after a favorite something. Usually food xP

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 11 April 2011 at 12:24 PM

Hehe. =D

I LOVE PUDDING! ❤️33

Cis Woman
163 posts

smartie2742 • 12 April 2011 at 2:01 PM

I once had a crush on my high school history teacher. I REALLY didn't want anyone outside of my select friends to know about it so we'd refer to him as "Spicy Quesadilla."- SQ for short. It's funny because I'm a super picky-eater who doesn't even like quesadillas. (Blasphemy, I know. lol)

I like calling my boyfriend "Paulikins." He absolutely hates it. xD

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 12 April 2011 at 4:28 PM

OMG! I LOVE SPICY QUESADILLAS! (not your history teacher though, xD)

Deleted • 12 April 2011 at 6:01 PM

Father Time! 😃
I love father time ❤️ LoL that's my nickname for my bf, he's had it since fourth grade xD

I'd tell him the other one I have for him but it includes his last name so uh...no XD