"Messed" Up Trades Discussion

in Chit-Chat

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 21 April 2011 at 7:32 PM

Well recently I have noticed, and I bet many others have too, that so many trades have been "messed" up. A lot of users who are new are getting extremely rare eggs such as Onnies and Macbots in general.

I want to discuss everyone's opinion on these multiple "messed" up trades. Leave a comment or more! πŸ˜‰

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 April 2011 at 7:34 PM

I've only heard of 1 case in this. All i can say is... I hope my trade gets messed up!!! πŸ˜‹

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 7:34 PM

@Nvr4evr1 I tihnk I know who you're talking about. 😱 Where they had macbots and doovoos and onnies that were claimed only days ago, right? That's becasue the user set up a trade, but when the offer was accepted, the trade didn't go through, and the pets poofed into Oblivion or something... Hey, my Mo is named Oblivion... Oblivion!!! Cough 'em out!!! xD So anyways... Well yeah, and then after that, Ian replaced the creatures, and they showed up with a new birthdate... Or something like that. xD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 April 2011 at 7:37 PM

Mabey Ian is using his super sercert ninja skills to put more pets into the "Eggcave Economy"
JK

It was probley a one time thing. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 7:38 PM

LOL SUPER SECRET NINJA SKILLS!!!! I think its kinda unfait tho☹️

Female
1,526 posts

nvr4evr1 • 21 April 2011 at 7:39 PM

@taffy789: But so many people have had this happened to them and they're new users. I think it's quite strange that these pets in the messed up trades are all Onnies and Macbots. o.O

@thepells4: Yes I suppose but it wasn't only one person, I know of about 3 people this has happened to.

978 posts

lwarlen • 21 April 2011 at 7:42 PM

Oh yeah can't Ian transform creatures
wonder why he did it though 😸

1,764 posts

james-bond • 21 April 2011 at 7:45 PM

I know only one case, so it's fine. But it won't be fair if it happens ofter, coz people would have traded so much for those eggs sometimes.

1,247 posts

Zac • 21 April 2011 at 7:58 PM

How do you guys know that its only one case? πŸ˜‹ It possible that it has happened before with creatures like unhemns or salaslykes but no one cared enough to pay attention. πŸ˜‹

I personally don't mind except for the fact that the eggs were recreated in egg form which decreases the rarity of those frozen creatures, but its not a huge deal.

I wouldn't go as far to say that its unfair because those eggs did exist legitly before they poofed. I believe many users stomp their feet and whine about it because a) they want an onny/macbot egg too or b) the new owners refused their trades. πŸ˜‹ we must remember that the ownercan trade to whomever for whatever they wish. πŸ˜‰

I'd love an eyeleymo to get lost in the tc. I've been dying for one in egg form. xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 8:03 PM

@zac but it can be taken from the cave so it wouldnt be that suspecious

1,247 posts

Zac • 21 April 2011 at 8:05 PM

@chloekins Yep! That was my point. 😊 I'm just saying that it might have occurred in the past but no one noticed because it didn't happen with ultra rare creatures. 😊

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 8:12 PM

@zac
That Does Make Sence!! Or Also Some Of The Users That Have Rejected The Persons Offer Might Just Tell Ian That The Trade Was Messed Up Getting A Free Egg! I Hope Thats Not What You Were Trying To Say...

1,247 posts

Zac • 21 April 2011 at 8:18 PM

@bluegirl80 I'm afraid I don't understad that last bit. =\

But, there'd be no way to fake a glitch like that. Once it was reported, Ian most likely went through the server logs to see if it actually did exist. He wouldn't just hand out an egg without reason. πŸ˜‹

But, hopefully, Ian has found the glitch and it has been fixed. 😊

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 8:20 PM

@zac Hopefully!! I Know Someone Named Alex Something O.o To Many Numbers To Remember!! Well That Happened Twice!! With Just Onnies And Twice With Macbots!! That Is Very Fishy!!

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 21 April 2011 at 8:23 PM

Hmmm. How come this user has had 2 onnies and 2 macbots? They only had one to start with. Guys, it was legit before but now 2 onnies and 2 macbots? Something is going on.

1,764 posts

james-bond • 21 April 2011 at 8:41 PM

And guess what? a random egg turnd up in my cove the other day, I ticketed it, and it's happened before...it wasn't a rare one though. Just a Sey.

Female
348 posts

forestgem15 • 21 April 2011 at 8:55 PM

i noticed these cases, and there were a few.. but its ok.
It's just that the people said their trades never went through, which is why they got the creatures, but the weird thing is, that they only had one macbot, but was trading it for like nothing anyway... so isn't it suspicious that their trade was messed up?Don't you find that a bit funny? I'm not saying that anyone is lying though

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 21 April 2011 at 8:58 PM

They are getting ANOTHER macbot...