Is A Gobber AND Halldrag Worth A Shaibun And Mo?

in General

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 21 April 2011 at 7:40 PM

I know it's definetly not, but, the person I'm trying to trade with thinks it is. Express your thoughts here!

My Arguments:
-Gobblers are NO longer available.
-The were CS Eggs.
-It's frozen, so that adds another 250 CC
-It's extremely rare.

Female
2,299 posts

metaphor • 21 April 2011 at 9:49 PM

To be honest, I'd say no, but that's only because Gobblers were available for what, three days? Mos, while rare, are obtainable whenever you happen to lucky, and there seem still be many Shaibuns in circulation.

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 21 April 2011 at 10:02 PM

Exactly, and them ore and more people sign up for egg cave, and try to get a mo, them ore are given out, and the less rare they become. "/

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 April 2011 at 10:31 PM

gobblers are worth WAAAYYY more. they're worth like $15 in cc right now. and halldrags were only available for 1 day not counting the time it was in the csp. and both shaibuns and mos, though really rare, are not cash shop.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 April 2011 at 11:17 PM

Depends on the person recieving the creatures though, if they find the deal worth it or not.
I personally think that Gobblers are kind of rare now is because not many people wanted to buy it when it was released cuz it wasn't too popular.
Shaibuns were really hard to to get hold of when they came out though, if you weren't lurking.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 28 April 2011 at 11:20 PM

Shaibuns are super easy to get right now, and so are so but there are so little gobblers. People have been unreasonable about mo's right now I think they are worth $5 in CC so, one CS egg, because so many people have them!