PRPG with wigglytuff

in Roleplaying

851 posts

bgunny • 11 May 2019 at 9:14 AM

Logan-
I watch Jay. I could feel myself getting nervous. After her it was my turn. I close my eyes. I had better things to worry about than this. It would just be easier to get it over with.

Pax-
I smile when I see the trick that Jay does. She has definitely come a long way. A month ago, she couldn’t make the shape of a kelpie out of the water and she could only freeze a little bit of the water and that was when I was enhancing her powers. Now she was doing a lot better and I wasn’t using my ability on her.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 11 May 2019 at 2:39 PM

Jay:
I smile at the audience and then quickly scurry back to where the others were standing. It was Logan's turn and I was curious to see what he would do.

Astrani:
"Do you need anything?" I ask Logan.

851 posts

bgunny • 11 May 2019 at 3:00 PM

Emma~
"Good job," I tell Jay.

Logan-
"Would you mind giving me the ability to fly?" I ask.

Olympia~
I smile at Logan. I was excited to see what he could do now, but I could tell he was nervous.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 11 May 2019 at 3:41 PM

Astrani:
I nod and give Logan the ability. I wonder what he would demonstrate.

851 posts

bgunny • 11 May 2019 at 8:51 PM

Logan-
I teleport to the other side of the room. I didn’t want to hurt anyone if my powers went out of control. I fly up straight into the sky and taking a deep breath, I summon my energy. Once, the shadow that visited me in my sleep said that the only way to perfect my powers was to let it free. She told me I had to stop fighting it. But, if I let it free, it would destroy everything. The energy starts to swirl around my body. More and more appears until my whole body is covered. It glows brightly. The objects in the room start to float. I could feel myself losing control. I cry out with fear and drop to the ground, landing on my knees. The energy disappears and all the objects I had made float falls to the ground. I couldn’t control my powers.

Emma~
I rush over to Logan. I kneel down next to him. He looks up at me. There are tears in his eyes. “I can’t… I can’t control it. I can’t fight it, but I can’t let it free,” he whispers. I open my mouth to say something. Before I can, my gaze falls to a window. Outside I can see an army of creatures coming towards the house. Leading them is a human-like creature made of shadows.

Olympia~
I run over to help Logan, but I follow the Dreamer’s gaze and see the army. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but based on how the Dreamer was looking at them, I could tell it wasn’t anything good.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 11 May 2019 at 9:18 PM

Bruce:
I take a tentative few steps towards Logan. "Wh-what happened?" I stuttered.

Astrani:
I hurry over to Logan to make sure he was okay. I had half-expected something like this to happen. I take away his ability in case anything else happens.

Jay:
I stare out the window, my eyes fixed on the army of creatures. It was lead by some shadowy figure that resembled a human. "What's that?" I ask, a little scared.

851 posts

bgunny • 12 May 2019 at 3:29 PM

Emma~
"Logan has a lot of power and it's hard for him to control it," I reply to Bruce. As if to prove my point and burst of energy comes out of Logan. I jump back before it hits me, but I hear Olympia cry out in shock. Some of it hit her, but she doesn't seem injured. I turn to Jay. "It's an old enemy and she's come to fight."

Logan-
"Olympia, I'm so sorry," I manage to get out. I slowly stand up so that I can see out the window. It was the creature who had come in my dreams. She had been true to her word. She was coming to get me.

Olympia~
The energy hurt a little. I didn't get hit that much so I wasn't seriously injured. I devote my attention to the shadow creature and her army. The Dreamer had warned us that a battle may be coming. I guess today was the day. "So, are we going to fight?"

Dream~
Bruce, that was the creature we saw in the cave. It's been a month so she's come, I think. I try to hide my fear, but I knew Bruce would be able to sense it. I'd had to fight this creature before. I didn't want to do it again.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2019 at 4:10 PM

Jay:
"A-are we going to have a real fight?" I ask. I start to mentally prepare myself just in case we did.

Bruce:
Now that I thought about it, the creature did look familiar. What does she want? I think to Dream.

851 posts

bgunny • 12 May 2019 at 7:55 PM

Emma~
I turn to Olympia and Jay. "I think so," I reply. "They'll be here soon. We have to prepare. Outcasts, get your weapons and come back. We'll need to make a plan. Creatures, please come here. I can count on you to help, right?"

Logan-
I frown. She never mentioned anything about a fight. I didn't want anyone to get hurt because of this. I would make sure no one got hurt.

Olympia~
I nod and rush over to where I left my bow. I grab it and walk back to the Dreamer.

Dream~
I don't know. Last time she... I trail off. I wasn't sure if I should tell him what happened last time.

Pax-
I stand next to Jay. "Of course," I reply.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2019 at 9:08 PM

Astrani:
I nod. I hope that this would settle quickly and that no one would get hurt. And who knew what Logan would do in a real battle when he lost control in friendly demonstration around people he knew.

Bruce:
She what? I think to Dream. While I wait for her to respond, I dash to my room and pick up my sword and head back towards the classroom.

Nora:
I walk to the Dreamer. "Yes, you can," I say.

Jay:
"Oh..." I say. I don't really think I've ever been in a life-threatening situation like this before. This seemed like a war, nine people against a whole creature army. I wonder who the creatures were and why they were following the figure made out of shadows.

851 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 9:21 AM

Emma~
“Thank you,” I tell the creatures. I start to pace, but then decide that seeing me nervous would make the kids more nervous than they already were. I would have to stay still and calm. “Jay, do you think you’re ready?” I ask. “I don’t want to put any of you in a situation that you aren’t ready for.” I knew that Olympia and Bruce would be fine. I had been preparing them for war. “Logan, how about you? I can understand if you want to stay here instead of fighting.” I wasn’t sure if I wanted Logan to be out there fighting. I remembered what happened at his bonding. I figured the shadow creature would have her sights set for Logan.

Logan-
“I can do it,” I say, determinedly. The Dreamer stares me in the eye for a long time. Finally, she nods. “Okay, just be careful.” I look down at the ground, wondering how much she knew.

Dream~
She wanted to take over this world and Earth. Do you remember how Emma said that the creatures declared war on Earth out of loyalty for her? Well, that might have been lie. The creatures were actually mind controlled, I think. There was a hesitance in my tone. I wasn’t sure if Emma wanted me to tell Bruce this.

Olympia~
I notice the exchange Logan has with the Dreamer. I didn’t want Logan to fight in the battle, but I wasn’t sure how I could stop him. I guess I would just have to make sure he didn’t get hurt.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 13 May 2019 at 5:51 PM

Jay:
"I'm ready," I say. I turn to look out the window.

Bruce:
Oh, I think. Who is she, anyway?

851 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 6:29 PM

Emma~
"Okay. Basically, the plan is to have each others backs and fight them as well as you can. Creatures, try to always stay with your Bonded. Olympia will be in charge so listen to her." I pause when I see the surprised look on the girl's face. "Don't worry. I trust you will make the right choices. I will ask the other creatures who live here to fight with us. We will try talking to them first before fighting," I say. I open a door that leads to outside. "Go outside when you're ready."

Logan-
I take a deep breath and step outside. I look at the shadow. I had a completely different plan from the Dreamer. I was going to confront the shadow alone and ask her why she was doing this. What she wanted from me. The problem was how I was going to get Astrani away from me.

Dream~
I hesitate. She calls herself the Nightmare because she says she's the Dreamer's opposite, I think.

Olympia~
I couldn't believe the Dreamer put me in charge. Well, I guess it did make some sort of sense. I watch the Dreamer. She seemed to be focusing on something. One by one creatures come into the room. By time all of them come there are about 20. The Dreamer must have called them here.

Pax-
I nod at the Dreamer. I would do what she said. I'll make sure to stay close, I tell Jay.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 13 May 2019 at 11:18 PM

Astrani:
"Do you need the abilities?" I ask Logan.

Bruce:
That's kinda scary, I think back to Dream. It was hard to imagine what the opposite of the Dreamer would be like. I stretch for a brief few moments and then step outside.

Nora:
"Would you like me to give you the abilites?" I ask Olympia. If you need me, just call me and I'll come, I think to her.

Jay:
Thank you, I think to Pax. I'll try to do the same for you, too,

851 posts

bgunny • 14 May 2019 at 7:06 PM

Emma~
I tell the creatures what I want them to do. They all accept the challenge. This was their home too and they were going to defend it. I step outside with the creatures and Olympia following me. I step up the front of the group.

Logan-
I shake my head. “No, that’s okay,” I reply. I really didn’t want to lose any control. I face the shadow. She was getting closer, within speaking distance now. I found that I was able to sense how she was feeling, just like in my dreams. Right now, she seemed excited.

Dream~
She is scary, I think to Bruce. I realize I shouldn’t have said that, but I had good reason to. The Nightmare had done something horrible to me last time. Do you want my abilities? I’m not sure what use they’ll be to you, but they could help.

Olympia~
“Yes, thank you,” I reply. Thank you, I think again. It was comforting to know that Nora would be around if I needed her. I step outside next to the Dreamer. I could see that the shadow creature also had someone next to her. They were in armor so all I could see were their eyes. I assumed that was the shadow’s second in command.

Pax-
Do you want any abilities? I ask. I face the shadow like creature. She was starting to speak.

The Nightmare:
“Aw, look at that. You actually managed to save four of them. Too bad it’s going to be in vain,” I say. I walk closer to the Dreamer, or as I know her, Emma. I see the young girl next to her. She was glaring at me. “And they’re all ready to fight me too. That’s so sweet. You know, you don’t have to fight me. I’m not as bad as they say,” I add. I reach out and place a hand on the girl’s cheek. She wrenches her face away and continues to glare. That was answer enough for me. I look over at Logan. He was staring back at me. I tilt my head, which I know he can tell is my way of smiling. I move my gaze to the cousins. “No, I’m not that evil. I mean if you knew all the things your precious Dreamer did, you wouldn’t look at her the same way. All the little secrets she has from you,” I say, in a soft and eerie tone.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 14 May 2019 at 9:37 PM

Bruce:
"Okay," I say. I clench my teeth. The Nightmare also seemed manipulative and cunning. What did she mean, if we knew all the things that the Dreamer had done?

Nora:
You're welcome, I think back.

Jay:
"I'll take anything you have, if you don't mind," I say. "I want to stay strong in this fight, because it might get real,"

851 posts

bgunny • 15 May 2019 at 11:14 AM

Dream~
I give Bruce the abilities. Don’t listen to her, I think. Yes, okay, the Dreamer had her secrets, but the Nightmare was making it worse than it really was.

Olympia~
Her touch felt cold and filled me with emptiness. I glance over at the Dreamer. What secrets did she have? Whatever they were, she had to be better than this creature.

Pax-
“Okay,” I say. I give Jay the enhancement of her water powers, but not the underwater breathing. I figured that wouldn’t be any use to her.

The Nightmare:
“Hm, but I see none of you want to join me. I came here for one thing, but I think that should stay secret for now. I do want to see how well your kids do in battle. Besides, not only will I get what I’m after, but your kids will also know to fear me, the Nightmare,” I say. I turn to my second in command. “Remember the plan. Keep the sister busy,” I whisper to her. I give the command to start fighting.

Emma~
“The creatures on the Nightmare’s side are being mind controlled. Try not to kill unless you really need to,” I say quickly to the kids. “But in the end, remember, your safety is more important.” The creatures charge toward us.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 15 May 2019 at 10:35 PM

Bruce:
Okay, I think, relieved. Hopefully the Dreamer is the way I think of her, not how the Nightmare described her. I suddenly hear the Nightmare whisper something to her second in command. "She wants the second in command to keep Olympia busy," I tell Dream.
(Is this okay? Or will it mess up the plot?)

Jay:
"Thanks," I say quickly to Pax. I try to summon water from the nearby lake and flood the creatures to slow them down. I'm not sure if it would work.

851 posts

bgunny • 16 May 2019 at 10:51 AM

(No, it's fine. As long as Logan eventually confronts the Nightmare alone then it'll be okay.)

The Nightmare:
I tilt my head and teleport myself somewhere in the crowd of my army. I wanted to stay hidden and watch for a bit.

Dream~
I stay quiet wondering why the Nightmare would want that. "Well, Olympia is our second in command and probably the smartest one here. Maybe she wants to keep her busy, so the only one giving commands is the Dreamer," I suggest. "Did you hear her exact words?" I look around for Logan. Olympia was also the one who would be protecting her brother the most.

Olympia~
Jay's water successfully slows most of the creatures out. Some find a way to avoid it. I watch as the second in command's mint green eyes turn blue. They wave their hands and the water moves around them. They walk towards me. I frown. I wondered who they were. Right now, it seemed like some type of water humanoid. "So your the Dreamer's second in command, huh? You don't seem that strong," they say. Their voice is muffled, but I can tell that whoever is behind the armor is a girl. "I could say the same about you," I retaliate. We both get in a fighting position. I watch her, waiting for her to get impatient and take the first move.

Logan-
Glancing over at Astrani, I run towards the creatures just before Jay uses her powers. I was on the enemies side. I search around for the Nightmare. Creatures see me and rush over to me to fight. Why were they fighting me? The Nightmare was supposed to be here for me. It wouldn't do her any good if they killed me. I quickly put up a shield and look around to see if Astrani managed to follow me.

Pax-
I watch as Jay does a really good trick with her powers. I look at the creatures, wondering what I could do to fight them. I wasn't much of a fighter, but I could kick them if I had to.

Emma~
I wondered how strong the Nightmare's hold was on the creature's mind. Maybe for some of them I could undo the mind control. I really didn't want to have to fight the creatures I created, but I would if I had to.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 17 May 2019 at 12:47 AM

Bruce:
"I think she said something about sticking to a plan, which I think was to keep Olympia busy," I tell Dream.

Astrani:
I try to find Logan through the sea of creatures. I manage to see a bit of him here and there, but it's no use. I hope that he's okay. I stop looking for him and start focusing on protecting myself and the others if they needed any help.

Jay:
I take the water and make a wall around some of the creatures and then freeze it in a thick barrier. I wait to see how long it takes for the creatures to get out of the ice to determine if I should continue doing it to slow down the creatures or if it's just a waste of energy.

851 posts

bgunny • 17 May 2019 at 9:23 AM

Dream~
I look around the creatures for Logan. Emma was probably right, the Nightmare was after Logan. Olympia was the one who would watch Logan the most. "Keep an eye out for Logan, but also worry about protecting yourself," I say.

Olympia~
The armored girl kicks at me. I swerve, dodging it, and then instantly punch at her head. She barely avoids it. She punches at me. I grab her arm and twist it. "Not bad," she says. I watch as her eyes turn silver. Suddenly, a gust of wind hits me. I let go of her arm and fly backwards, landing on the ground with a thump. What type of creature was this?

Logan-
Astrani wasn't around. I put the shield down and the creatures rush at me. I take a deep breath. Maybe I could use my other powers instead of my energy. I turn to the closest creature. "You're going to stop fighting," I say. It hesitates. I sense it was already mind controlled into fighting. This would be harder than I thought. "You're going to ignore the command you were given and stop fighting," I say, using more power this time. The creature drops it's weapon and sits down. It worked, but it took to much energy. I'd have to find another way to fight these creatures.

Pax-
A creature runs over to where Jay and I are standing, so I kick it. It hits it's head on the ground and loses consciousness. Jay's wall was working for now, but the creatures were hacking at it with their weapons.

The Nightmare:
Dream and her Bonded were going to ruin my plan, again. Hadn't she learned her lesson last time? I pause. No, I guess they did defeat me last time. That probably didn't help. Well, I was going to win this time. This time she would learn. I teleport myself over to Dream and Bruce. "What are you talking about?" I ask with an innocent tone.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 17 May 2019 at 9:58 AM

Bruce:
The Nightmare appears behind me. I growl. "What do you want?" I demand. I keep my sword low but ready.

Jay:
"Thanks," I say to Pax as he kicks the creature away. I try to compress the ice harder and fix the cracks that were appearing. I decide to do it with another group of creatures as well. I hoped that I wouldn't run out of energy too quickly.

851 posts

bgunny • 17 May 2019 at 10:26 AM

The Nightmare:
"What do I want? Thank you for asking. I think I'd like to go home and drink some tea," I reply. "I guess I can do that after I'm finished here... Oh, wait, I'd also like some revenge on your kitten. She messed with my plans a little too much last," I add. "If you give her to me, I'll let you live." I create a small ball that looks like it's made out of shadows. I didn't use this power that often because it took so much energy, but it could kill with one hit.

Dream~
I glare at the Nightmare even though I feel scared. She'd attacked Emma with that power last time. It would have worked if I hadn't been there.

Olympia~
The second in command keeps me down on the ground with her wind. She slowly walks over to me. When she gets to me, she pins me to the ground with her foot. Her eyes turn orange. "You're supposed to be the smart one, right?" she asks. "Do you know what's going to happen now?" I glare. Yes, I knew, but like she said, I was the smart one and I could easily find a way out of this. She conjures a fire ball in her hand and slowly brings it closer and closer to my face until the heat was unbearable. Nora! I really need you to come, I think.

Logan-
Three creatures rush at me. I desperately look around for the Nightmare. I couldn't see her. I turn towards the creatures. I could do something easier that could override the mind control for just a little bit. I mentally reach inside them and change how they feel. The creatures drop their weapons and start to cry. I smile a little. That worked.

Pax-
"No problem," I say, kicking another creature. I see the Dreamer kneeling over the two creatures I knocked out. "Keep doing it Pax," she says. "It's helping me take off the mind control."

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 17 May 2019 at 5:51 PM

Bruce:
What do I do? I think frantically to Dream. I try to pretend that I'm thinking about the Nightmare's question to stall a little.

Nora:
I abandon the creatures I'm fighting and fly over to Olympia. I try to grab the second in command and I take her through a wormhole. I plan to take her somewhere where it'll be hard for her to come back. But it was risky, since I had to go with her or else I couldn't open the wormhole.

851 posts

bgunny • 18 May 2019 at 11:09 AM

Dream~
You run and I’ll stall for you, I reply. Unless you think you can fight her.

The Nightmare:
“Dream, look where you’re stuck at again. It looks like you have to protect another Bonded,” I say. Dream glares at me. I get ready to attack. I had to finish with these two. Logan was almost ready for me.

Logan-
A bunch of other creatures swarm around me. It was too many for me to keep track off. They get closer and closer. There was one easy way I could take them all out, but I didn’t want to do it.

Olympia~
Thanks, Nora, I think. I get up. You should knock her out so we can take her in for questioning. I could see the second in command wriggling around trying to get out of Nora’s grasp. Her eyes kept changing colors. She didn’t seem to know what she should use to try and attack Nora.

Pax-
“How are you doing?” I ask Jay. I didn’t want her to get too tired out. She had to be able to defend herself.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 18 May 2019 at 1:32 PM

Bruce:
"I-I'll stay and help fight," I say. I draw out my sword.

Nora:
I nod. I swiftly bring down my wing to her head to knock her out. I gently place the second in command onto my back. "Where should we keep her?" I ask Olympia.

Jay:
"I think I'm doing okay," I say. "How about you?"

851 posts

bgunny • 19 May 2019 at 11:09 AM

The Nightmare:
“You’re very brave, I’ll give you that, but you’re going to regret it,” I say. I make a sword out of shadows and point it at the boy. “Your move.”

Dream~
I fly over to the side and get in a crouching position. I didn’t want to distract Bruce, but I wanted to be there if he needed me.

Olympia~
I think about if for a minute. “There’s a secret room in Logan’s room we can put her in,” I say. I just found out about the room. I hadn’t told Logan I knew about it and I hadn’t been planning on it, but I was sure he would understand. “Do you think that would work?”

Pax-
“I’m fine,” I reply. I kick another creature that got to close. “You’re doing a good job. A lot of the creatures are busy with the ice wall.”

Logan-
I use my energy to create a sword. I swing at the closest creature. It goes straight through the creature without giving any physical damage. The creatures drops its weapon and falls to its knees. It looks blankly at nothing in particular. My energy weapon did a lot of mental damage. I hated this. These creatures were mind controlled. They weren’t fighting me by will. Still, what I was doing now was better than blasting creatures with my energy.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 19 May 2019 at 11:56 AM

Bruce:
I hold my sword in front of me. I suddenly bring it down and stab at her lower limbs.

Nora:
"Okay, but we'll need to tie her up as well," I say.

Jay:
"Thanks," I say.

851 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 11:24 AM

The Nightmare:
I wasn’t expecting that move and the boy manages to cut my ankle. Black blood trickles down. “Good one,” I say. I start swing my sword at him, but make it easy for him to block. I wasn’t here to kill him.

Dream~
I watch the fight, feeling really tense. The Nightmare was the opposite of the Dreamer. She was as powerful as the Dreamer. If she really wanted to, she could kill Bruce, but she didn’t want to. She wanted something else.

Olympia~
“There’s probably some rope in the house or the garden,” I say. “I’ll grab some rope. You take her to Logan’s room,” I say. I run to the garden, trying to avoid enemy creatures along the way.

Female
4,326 posts

wigglytuff • 20 May 2019 at 5:39 PM

Bruce;
I easily block the Nightmare's swing. Was she going easy on me for some reason?

Nora:
I nod and take off towards the Dreamer's house. I find the secret room and lay the second in command down and wait for Olympia.