PRPG with wigglytuff

in Roleplaying

993 posts

bgunny • 21 May 2019 at 10:42 AM

Nightmare~
I stand with my sword in a defensive position, waiting for Bruce to make a move. I could tolerate this for a little longer.

Olympia~
I find some rope in the gardening shed. I grab it and run to the house and up to Logan’s room. “I found it,” I say. I kneel down beside the second in command and tie her arms and legs. “Maybe for safety we should block the door with something heavy,” I suggest.

Logan-
The creatures were becoming too much for me. I use my telekinesis and lift 5 of them up. I throw them farther away from me. I circle around. There were creatures on all sides of me, getting closer. I had no choice. I conjure some energy and get ready to shoot it.

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 21 May 2019 at 5:23 PM

Bruce:
I keep swinging high and low at th Nightmare, hoping I could land a blow. This was getting really nerve-wrecking.

Jay:
I try splashing some of the creatures in the face with cold water, hoping to free them from the mind control at least a little.

Nora:
I nod. I start to look around. "Is there anything we can use that's heavy or that we could wedge the door with?" I ask. "I'll move it for you,"

993 posts

bgunny • 21 May 2019 at 6:00 PM

Logan-
My energy blast from me in a ring. It hits all of the creatures and they fall to the ground. I teleport away to the outskirts of the battle before checking to see if they are still alive. Horrified, I realize I could have teleported before hurting the creatures in the first place.

(Oops, that was my bad...)

The Nightmare:
I tilt my head. Logan was ready for me. "Well, it's been fun, but I have to go," I say. I make my sword disappear and conjure a, what I liked to call, death ball. I wanted to get Dream and Emma out of the picture. Dream already seemed to know I was after Logan. Emma also knew and had enough power to stop me, but if something happened to Dream... "I know you'll be back Dream, but I have to do this anyway. I think you understand." I shoot the ball at Bruce and then teleport away to Logan.

Dream~
I jump and fly over to Bruce when the Nightmare shoots her magic. It hits me instead and I fall to the ground. Pain starts to spread through me. I knew this was going to happen. I knew that's why the Nightmare was fighting Bruce. She wanted to get to me so she could distract everyone. I was about to warn Bruce about what the Nightmare was planning on doing, but everything goes black before I can.

Emma~
I was tending to a creature, when a horrible feeling runs through me. I'd only felt that feeling once and I knew what it meant. "No... Dream..." I run through the battle and look for Dream and Bruce.

Pax-
The creatures fall back in surprise, but it doesn't seem to do anything to get the mind control off them.

Olympia~
"How about that book case?" I point to a bookcase on Logan's side of the bed. "I think that should work."

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 21 May 2019 at 6:43 PM

Bruce;
I pick up Dream gently and give her a small shake. "D-Dream!" I exclaim. What happened? My breath is shaky. I hear someone running towards us and draw my sword until I notice it's the Dreamer. "Over here!" I call. "Something's wrong with a Dream. She got hit with something that the Nightmare fired at her. W-will she be okay?"

Jay:
The creatures still seem to be mind controlled. I tie them with vines and make another ice barrier around them. I was starting to get tired. How much longer was this going to last?

Nora:
I open the door for Olympia to get out. As soon as she leaves the room, I close the door and shove the bookshelf in front of the door.

993 posts

bgunny • 23 May 2019 at 10:21 AM

Logan-
“Hello Logan.” I turn around and see the Nightmare. “Why did you do this? I thought you just wanted to come kidnap me not hurt all these creatures and my friends,” I say. “Kidnap? You were going to come with me freely. Is that really kidnapping?” “Don’t play your mind games with me! Answer my question!” I shout.

The Nightmare:
“I wanted you to see how powerful you could be if you unleashed your power, stopped worrying about controlling it all the time. You did really well,” I reply. “I could have killed a bunch of creatures! This isn’t a game,” Logan shouts back. Energy flares around him and he gets in a fighting stance. “I will not come with you,” he says. The Dreamer had obviously not told Logan about his weakness. “You don’t have much of a choice,” I say, gleefully.

Emma~
I stroke Dream’s fur. “She will come back,” I say. “For most creatures, the Nightmare’s magic would have killed them, but for Dream it just separates her soul from her body for a little while,” I say. “But you must keep her body safe or she will not be able to come back.” I was too concerned about Dream to realize that I hadn’t seen Logan in awhile.

Olympia~
“Okay, good. We can tell the Dreamer about her after the battle,” I say. I stare at the door as a thought occurs to me. My expression turns from a neutral one to a worried one and then a stricken one. “Have you seen my brother? I haven’t seen him since the battle started! What if something bad happened to him?”

Pax-
I kick another creature that got a little too close to me. I realize that the Dreamer wasn't around anymore. I wonder where she went.

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 23 May 2019 at 6:01 PM

Bruce:
"I can take her to my room, if that's okay," I say. I was scared that Dream wouldn't come back.

Nora:
"Stay calm. Logan is strong and I'm sure he's alright," I say. "Let's go back outside and check,"

993 posts

bgunny • 24 May 2019 at 4:06 PM

Logan-
I ignore the Nightmare and let my energy circle around me. I shoot it at her. She teleports away and appears next to me. "Stop. This is fruitless. You can fight all you want, but there can only be one ending." I shoot some more energy at her. She teleports away again. I let the energy burst from me like it did when I first found out about it. This time, the Nightmare doesn't teleport away and when the energy clears, she's on the ground. I hold her there with my telekinesis and create a dagger out of my energy. I walk over to her.

The Nightmare:
"You are strong, but there can only be one ending," I say to Logan. I mentally reach into Logan's mind. I grab it. I was in control. I smile as Logan's eyes go blank. "You never had a choice," I say to him. "You will listen to me now. Go ahead, drop the dagger." Logan does as I say. "Perfect. Let's go tell your friends whose side you are on now. I think you should be asleep for this though."

Emma~
"Yes, go ahead. Quickly," I say. Something catches my eye, I look up at the sky and see the Nightmare floating. That's not what shocks me. What shocks me is the unconscious figure floating next to her. It was Logan.

(Jay could probably see the Nightmare from where she is too.)

Olympia~
"Okay, you're probably right," I say, even though I was still unsure. I run down the hallway and open the door.

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 24 May 2019 at 4:11 PM

Bruce:
I see something happening behind me, but I ignore it. I sprint into my room and place Dream on my bed and partially cover her with blankets. I get some food from the fridge and place it into a bowl next to her. I crouch down and stare at her, hoping she’ll come back quickly.

Jay:
“What’s happening?” I ask Pax. Logan seemed to be floating next to the Nightmare from where I saw.

Nora:
I see Logan, seemingly unconscious, floating next to the Nightmare. I try to stall Olympia from seeing him, or else she would probably freak out.

993 posts

bgunny • 25 May 2019 at 7:18 PM

The Nightmare:
I look down at the group below me. “You have failed. I have captured Logan. He is under my control and will do as I say.” I laugh. “I’ve been working under your detection for a whole month. Going into Logan’s dreams at night, telling him about his power, who he was supposed to be. I told him I would help him control his powers. I’d be a friend to him. He believed me. He knew I was coming, but he did nothing to tell any of you.” I pause to let this information sink in. “I will leave now; Logan needs time to adjust. Let me warn you, the final battle is coming soon and none of you will be able to defeat us.”

Emma~
The Nightmare’s voice is amplified, so it can be heard throughout the whole battlefield. How could this be possible? I look around wildly for Astrani. I knew the possibilities, but I’d thought Logan would be all right as long as he was with his Bonded. How did they get separated?

Pax-
The creatures who were mind controlled stop fighting. They start to walk over to where their leader is. I listen to the Nightmare, grimly. This seemed to be bad. I look over at Jay to see how she was taking this.

Olympia~
Nora tries to stall me from going outside. I think about all the reasons why this could be. I hear the Nightmare talking and my heart freezes. She has captured Logan. I push through Nora and step outside. “Logan!” I scream. “We have to go help him! We have to go save him!”

(Nora knows Olympia so well. XD )

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 25 May 2019 at 9:17 PM

Astrani:
I search frantically through the sea of creatures for the Dreamer. I had let Logan down and I was supposed to protect him in the battle. I find the Dreamer and give her a sad look. "I'm so sorry... what should I do?" I think to her.

Jay:
I turn to face Pax. "Have we... lost Logan?" I ask him quietly.

Nora:
I stay close to Olympia to protect her in case anything happens, but I don't stop her. Be careful, I warn her telepathically. The Nightmare's powerful. And remember, Logan's under her control.

993 posts

bgunny • 28 May 2019 at 9:08 AM

The Nightmare~
“I’ll give you one last chance to join me later. After all, the Dreamer will be telling you a lot of secrets now, I’m sure. You may decide you prefer me over her. All I want is to destroy the humans. Humans are the ones to blame here. They destroy the Earth; they destroy the animals and themselves. I will destroy them, for a change, and then Earth can be another home for the creatures,” I say. I glance over at Jay, knowing that she might be the most pleased by my plans. “Just think about it.”

Emma~
“It’s okay. It’s not your fault. I knew that this might happen. I should have been more careful,” I say. “I’m not sure what we can do,” I reply. I could’ve taken on the Nightmare, especially if I had help from the others. I wasn’t so sure I could take on both the Nightmare and Logan and all her creatures. Astrani’s question is answered by the Nightmare herself. She disappears with Logan, probably teleported to wherever her base is.

Pax-
The creatures that were mind controlled run or fly away. They were going back to their home like their leader. “I guess so,” I reply. "But I'm sure the Dreamer is going to try her hardest to get him back."

Olympia~
Okay, I think. I focus and create a wormhole in front of me and another behind the Nightmare in the sky. I step through it. When I come out the other side I kick… air. I fall down to the ground and roll a little before stopping. I didn’t feel any pain, just emptiness. I was too late. The Nightmare must have gone home.

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 28 May 2019 at 10:20 AM

Jay:
I don't really have any time to think about it before the Nightmare disappears. I probably wouldn't have joined, anyway. I was pretty sure she had another reason to destroy the humans, too.
"Thanks," I say to Pax. And we'll help her, too, right? I think to him.

Astrani:
"What will we do now?" I ask the Dreamer. (Can he still communicate with Logan or no?)

Nora:
I swoop to Olympia's side. "Are you okay?" I ask her.

993 posts

bgunny • 28 May 2019 at 3:37 PM

(No, he can't.)

Pax-
Of course we will, I reply. That is, if you want to? I figured Jay would say yes, she wanted to help. I didn't want to pressure her into doing anything, though. This could possibly become really dangerous.

Emma~
"We will tend to the injured. I'll have to take the mind control off of them and I have other responsibilities to tend to. I also have a lot to tell the kids now, it seems,” I reply, sounding tired. “After that, when everyone is ready, we'll make a plan to save Logan.”

Olympia~
I down say anything to Nora. I stare down at the dirt. Abruptly, I let out a wail and bury my face in my hands. “I failed him! I was supposed to protect him!”

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 28 May 2019 at 6:36 PM

Jay:
I'll help him for sure, I think back. I nod to the Dreamer. I wonder where Bruce went in the battle. "Where's Bruce?" I ask.

Nora:
"It's okay," I say, trying to comfort Olympia. "You didn't fail him. The Nightmare's powerful and you weren't prepared for her. We'll get Logan back as soon as we can,"

993 posts

bgunny • 29 May 2019 at 11:07 AM

The Dreamer~
I walk over to Jay and Pax just in time to hear Jay’s question. “Bruce is inside in his room. Dream was hurt,” I reply. “Would you mind getting him? I need as many hands helping as I can get.”

Pax-
I wonder how I could help. I was sure the Dreamer would tell me soon.

Olympia~
I nod, but don’t say anything. I should have been watching him more closely. Finally I speak in a very quiet voice, “Could you go tell the Dreamer about the second in command? She might have information that would help us bring back Logan.”

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 29 May 2019 at 5:48 PM

Jay:
"Oh," I say. "Thanks. I'll go get him," I run into the house to fetch Bruce. I hoped Dream was okay.

Bruce:
Jay comes into the room. "What are you doing here?" I ask her.
"The Dreamer needs you," She replies. I reluctantly leave Dream's side and walk out of the room with Jay. I take one last look at Dream before leaving.

993 posts

bgunny • 30 May 2019 at 11:21 AM

Emma~
I wait for Jay and Bruce to come back. I glance over at Olympia. She had her arms wrapped around herself and was hanging her head with her eyes closed. I wouldn’t let Olympia work. She had to rest. “Nora, come here please,” I say. I look for Astrani. I was unsure if I should let him work or not. He had just lost his Bonded. That had to be tough.

Pax-
I run my gaze over the battlefield. There were creatures lying on the ground injured. I wonder how many of them were mind controlled.

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2019 at 5:32 PM

Jay:
Bruce and I run over to the Dreamer. "What should we start doing?" I ask her.

Bruce:
"What are we doing right now?" I whisper to Jay.
"We need to treat the injured creatures," She replies.
"Okay," I say. I look at the Dreamer to tell us what to do.

Nora:
I walk over to the Dreamer. "Yes?"

Astrani:
The Dreamer seems to be looking for me to tend to the injured. I guess I should make myself useful and help, so I slither over to the others

993 posts

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 10:30 AM

Emma~
"Nora, could you take Olympia to her room? You can decide if you want to stay with her or help the injured. Jay, Pax, you can go heal the injured. Supplies you need should be in the closest in the bathroom. Astrani, if you feel up for it, you can find a way to help, whether it's gathering the mind controlled or helping heal the injured. Bruce, I'm going to need you to come with me," I say.

Pax-
I nod at the Dreamer. I turn to Jay. "Where should we start?"

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 31 May 2019 at 5:55 PM

Nora:
"Let's go," I tell Olympia. "You can climb on my back if you want or you can walk," I extend my wing out to the ground next to Olympia.

Jay:
"Let's get the supplies first," I say. "Do you want me to get them?"

Bruce:
"Okay," I say as I walk towards the Dreamer.

993 posts

bgunny • 2 June 2019 at 3:18 PM

Olympia~
I climb onto Nora's back. "There's a hostage in Logan's room," I say numbly to the Dreamer when we pass by her.

Emma~
I nod to Olympia. "Follow me," I tell Bruce. I lead him inside the house to the classroom. "I'm going to summon the night terrors. I don't know how long Dream's going to be gone, but until she comes back, she won't be able to do her job. I want you to talk to the night terrors and try to get them to take a break from feeding off of dreams until she comes back. Is that okay?"

Pax-
"You can go get them," I reply. "I'm not sure how much help I'll be."

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 2 June 2019 at 5:49 PM

Olympia:
I enter the house and then walk into Olympia's room. I set her down on her bed. "You should maybe get some rest or eat something. It should help,"

Bruce:
"How am I going to do that?" I ask. I wasn't exactly the best at persuading others to do stuff.

Jay:
I nod and then walk inside the house. I find the bathroom and get the supplies from the closet and walk back outside. "Okay, I got the supplies," I say. "Do you know what we do now?"

993 posts

bgunny • 3 June 2019 at 10:27 AM

Olympia~
"Okay," I say. I turn over onto my side and stare at the wall. Eventually, I sigh and close my eyes. I slowly drift off to sleep.

Emma~
"It's not going to be as hard as you think. Just tell them to situation and try to get them to understand. Dravin, the leader, isn't actually as evil as he makes it out to be," I say. "You can take a few minutes to prepare what you want to say, maybe write it down. When you're ready, tell me and I'll summon them."

Pax-
"I guess we should find the creatures who need our help the most," I say. I walk towards the first injured I see. He was a small faun and looked no older than 16. His eyes were closed and his shirt was covered with blood. It was torn in his side where he'd been injured. He was breathing shallowly. "Over here, Jay," I call.

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 3 June 2019 at 5:45 PM

Nora:
I wait for Olympia to fall asleep, and then I walk back outside. "Do you need any more help?" I ask the Dreamer.

Bruce:
I decide to wing it instead of preparing and trying too hard. "Okay, I think I'm ready," I say.

Jay:
I run over to where Pax was. "What do I do? I've never treated a wound this bad before,"

993 posts

bgunny • 5 June 2019 at 3:25 PM

Emma~
I summon the night terrors. "They'll be here any minute," I say. I turn to Nora. "I don't think we have anything for you to do here. You should go ask Pax and Jay," I say.

Dravin-
I sigh when I hear a voice in my head. It was the Dreamer asking me to come to her place. I stand up in my cave and look at my four followers. They were all shadow-like just like I was, but they were shaped differently. One was a phoenix, another was a goblin, and then there were the two twins a unicorn and a Pegasus. "The Dreamer is calling us. Let's go," I say. Our cave was dark so we decide to shadow travel. We appear in the shadows near the Dreamer's house. My team and I fly out of the shadow. Instead of the Dreamer, I see a boy.

Pax-
"First you might want to clean around the area so we can see the injury better. After that, it might be a good idea to apply some pressure to it and see if the bleeding stops on its on," I say. I wasn't the best at medical stuff so I hoped I wasn't telling Jay the wrong thing.

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 5 June 2019 at 5:26 PM

Bruce:
I see the night terrors. I clear my throat. "Hi, I'm Bruce," I say. "Dream is injured and cannot, uh, fight off you guys for a while," I decide to wait for the Terrors to respond before going on.

Jay:
"Okay," I say. I use a cloth that I wet with my powers and gently dab around the wound. Then I lightly press on it with the cloth.

Nora:
I walk over to Jay and Pax. "Need any help?" I ask.

993 posts

bgunny • 6 June 2019 at 3:22 PM

Dravin-
I recognize the boy as Dream's second Bonded. When he delivers his news, the night terrors cheer. I don't. "What kind of injury?" I ask. "What happened?"

Pax-
"Did it stop bleeding?" I ask Jay, after a few moments. I look up at Nora. "You could get some food and water and pass it around to those who are awake," I suggest. "And you could him home when we're done healing him."

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 6 June 2019 at 5:21 PM

Bruce:
"Well, the Nightmare did something to her and she's unconscious and her soul's been separated from her body temporarily," I tell Dravin.

Jay:
"I think so," I say. "Should we put ointment and bandages on the wound?"

Nora:
"I'll go get food and water first," I say to Pax. I go back to my house and get as many berries I can hold and go back to the Dreamer's house. I give each creature something to eat. Then I walk over to the Dreamer and ask, "May I get a large bucket to bring water to the injured creatures?"

993 posts

bgunny • 9 June 2019 at 10:58 AM

Dravin-
Again? How come Dream managed to always almost get herself killed? “And I’m assuming that you want us to stop feeding off of dreams until she comes back?” I ask. It was the same request the Dreamer asked last time this happened. My night terrors groan. “No way!” “We need to eat.” “It’ll be so much easier with Dream out of the way.”

Pax-
“Go ahead,” I reply. My knowledge of curing wounds stopped there, so I hoped Jay knew what she was doing.

Emma~
I nod. I imagine a bucket like Nora asks for. “Do you want me to fill it with water or do you want to do it yourself?” I ask.

Female
4,501 posts

wigglytuff • 9 June 2019 at 3:15 PM

Bruce:
"Yes, please," I beg the terrors. "I know you need to eat, but Dream can't do her job and it's unfair. Plus, she should be back in a short period of time," I say.

Jay:
I gently dab some ointment onto the wound and then wrap a long piece of cloth around it and tie it together at the end. "There, I think we're done," I say. "It should be good enough for now. Should we move onto he next creature?"

Nora:
"Could you fill it, please?" I ask. "I can fill it by myself after it runs out of water, though,"