Have a Favorite Creature/Travel Combo?

in Forum Games

Deleted • 30 June 2016 at 10:05 PM

Have some travels you worked hard to place? Mayhaps a creature whose travel took a particularly long time to find and you're proud of it? Share it here! 😃 I wanna see the highlights of your cove! Or you can pick your favorite travel combinations from my coves and give others the chance to pick from yours 😉 I only ask that you refrain from choosing creatures placed with their specific trinket travels, for instance this or this. It's alright if you like them, and they are nice. I just feel like using creature specific trinket travels is a little too easy sometimes ^^; I want to see the creature/travel combos you made and worked hard to place, not the convenient trinket travels, so share those c: I can't be the only one that feels accomplished and extremely proud when I find an awesome combo, so here are some of my favorites from my coves 😃

Some highlights from my main cove:
I've always thought Rowyn and his Window Nook to be adorable, but Tawnies are my favorite, so I'm biased XD
Chernobog on his Moon Perch is absolute perfection 😉
Guff and Thank You Hands should be Guff and Friendly Hands X3
Harligold is a pirate ._____.
HopeElizabeth is a real sparkler bear with that Bright Yellow Sunset 😃

Highlights from my side @melodysmeadows:
Loxely in the Scary Autumn Forest makes a nice Robin Hood reference 8D
Calumniator lit that Gothic Lantern himself.
Just picture FancyKitty in first stage.
Rong has a Sky High Mowhawk XD
A Star Explosion by StarryMack o-o How fitting, and yes, I did pick it on purpose. I like how he blends in 😸

Feel free to look through either of my coves for more c: But if you don't sift through my coves, what about your cove(s)? 😱 Gimme some of your highlights! 😃

Mods, if this isn't in the right place, please move it. I wasn't entirely sure where this is supposed to go, so I figured here would be better since it's not quite a discussion and I'm more or less asking others to look through my coves and the coves of others ^^; But if gen. discussion seems a better fit, I won't complain, just move it where you see fit.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 30 June 2016 at 10:14 PM

I personally like Rayla and her Chest Waves from my account. 😊

Great travels by the way!

Deleted • 1 July 2016 at 1:24 AM

@izziebee1017

She does look amazing with that travel 😃 Zaela looks great with hers, too! ^^

Thank you! 😊

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 1 July 2016 at 7:12 PM