❤ Cash Shop Park Ideas ❤

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Which ideas would you like to see implemented? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 8 August 2016 at 8:05 PM

I just wanted to suggest something, because I still really feel like the CSP could use more items as more of an initiative for people to buy CC. So here are a couple of ideas as to some things that may be nice to have in the shop.

1.) Cove organizer (maybe tradeable?) - I like to have my cove organized, but I don't like to name my creatures accordingly so that they are in the order I want. And while lists are nice to have, underneath that a cove is still not necessarily organized. So, I propose an item that costs 100 CC (and has 10 uses) that gives you the opportunity to reorganize your cove in any way you'd like for those that don't like alphabetical. There would still be cove lists for things like feed lists and trade lists and favorites etc, but while you have those your actual cove can be organized as well in any way you'd like.

Another thing that might be a cool idea would be ones that cost 50 CC, and there are different options (such as by species, by year, by stage etc) and it is a permanent effect that lets you switch from the normal alphabetical organization of your cove to any one of these organizations. When I say this I mean each one would be an individual item that you pay 50 CC for. So 50 CC for species, 50 CC for by year etc etc...

2.)Username Changer (non-tradeable) - Haven't really thought of what might be a good price for this one, but I'm sure some of us have impulse made usernames that we would love to change. Some of us like our usernames (like myself 😋) but it would still be a nice option to have out there~

3.) Profile Banners (non-tradeable) - We all have the default banner that looks like the cave. But what if we want something that displays our favorite creature? Or maybe a different area of ark? I think it would be nice to have banners available in the CSP for 100 CC that permanently bind to your account once used. Maybe even having monthly exclusive ones would be nice. It would be like changing your profile creature in the sense that you could just switch between the banners that you have already obtained anytime you'd like.

4.) Site Themes (non-tradeable)- This wouldn't be for just your profile, but as you browse the whole site. For instance themes that are color based, season based, etc with different colors/images/backgrounds. Not sure what would be a fair price for this, but same as the profile banners it would be nice to have exclusive ones that retire after a month~ Or maybe exclusive ones for participating in certain events.

4.) Surprise Eggs! (tradeable) - This one would be a fun maybe controversial idea. But its sort of like the idea of a kinder egg where you don't know what your going to get.

I think their should be one for retired CSP travels (meaning you get 1 random retired csp travel from opening the egg)

And, while some may disagree, I think we should also have a creature one that only gives a random retired CSP. No event creatures, asteroid, cave, etc. Just csp. I think that their should be extremely rare chances to get older higher valued ones as a way to kind of try and maintain values without them fluctuating too much~ So maybe higher chances to get retired csps from the last couple of months or so~

5.) CSP exclusive items (tradeable)- c: Like plushies, books, food, etc~ Just for the fun of it 😸 Maybe 50 CC for a bundle of a food item, toy, book, and drink~ or something like that.

6.) Raffle Tickets(non-tradeable) - Maybe we could have monthly giveaways of creatures items etc that would be announced on the first of each month. 😸 Maybe have a limit of 10 tickets per user per month~

Might add ideas as I think of more, but would really like to get some input on these ideas 😸 Especially the surprise egg one as I'm not sure if there is anything I haven't thought of that might make that a bad idea~

Sorry if any of these have already been suggested before~ I wasn't sure ^^

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 8 August 2016 at 8:31 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

I think all of these are valuable, inventive ideas!!

@Ian should write some of these down, maybe one day it could be used!!

I would love raffle tickets, and the banners/themes. Customizable is my middle name haha ♡♡♡♡

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 8 August 2016 at 8:34 PM

@momokie

Thank you c:

I personally would love banners and themes too 😸 I love egg cave wayyyy better, but one of the things I used to like about neopets was being able to customize your profile~ While I don't think it needs to be as elaborate, it would be nice to have some options 😸

And yeah ^^ If they see them and like the ideas great~ If not I'm sure great things are to come anyways~ They're really just random things I thought of x3

Even without them I spend wayyy to much CC anyways if we're being honest xD

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 8 August 2016 at 8:36 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

I think the username changer idea is very functional because then you wont need to potentially create a whole new email and have a whole new start date and go through the welcome features and stuff just because you want to get rid of a 6 year old dumb username from when you were young lol

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 8 August 2016 at 8:41 PM

@momokie

True true, and I've definitely felt like that on other sites just wishing their was a way to change my username~

The one I have now is pretty stupid, but I like it because sentiment I guess? I'm weird xD It was my user when I first created an account on neo a long time ago and now its easy to remember and brings me back to the good old days 😸

(Please excuse my random story that had no significance to this whatsoever x3)

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 8 August 2016 at 9:03 PM

@momokie I'm scarred by my 9 year old username over a neopets obsession ( @lutarimaster ) and really want to change this one too (I was 11 gimme a break)

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 8 August 2016 at 9:09 PM

@motivecat

Thats so understandable lmao!!
Momokie was from when I was 11 or so and its not that bad??? But I would love a way to change it lol

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 8 August 2016 at 9:10 PM

@momokie yea it's decent guess some 11 years old are better at creating usernames than others 😋

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 8 August 2016 at 9:24 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow

I think these are great ideas, I love the whole profile idea because it'd be nice that you could have it customized to color and seasons. Would be nice to even have music in the background, but that's just an extra that ppl would love to have, but doesn't have to be made, just an idea.

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 11 August 2016 at 2:48 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow
I LOVE THESE WOW.

@Ian