cave produces no monthlies

in Problems & Bugs

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 14 August 2016 at 8:29 AM

I am on every day and do 15+ searches in the cave and I have come to only find 2 compewts and like 4 clickroaches.

that's 210 cave attempts so far this month, yet only 6 cave monthlies.

I find this highly annoying and unfair.

I see people getting them daily, with like 10+ of each of the monthlies in their coves and I cant find nothing but doubles of honks, yeeps and others that are def not needed.

can someone clean up the cave?

I have never had this much problems getting monthlies on here and I've been on here actively for over a year now.

☚ī¸

Deleted • 14 August 2016 at 8:46 AM

@stefrawr

I do approximately 40 every day, obviously I have more than you but I haven't got that many, but it is all down to luck. Some people are just more lucky than others when it comes to getting monthlies, and the people who have more have probably bought some in the auctions and trades.

If it's only this month you are having problems, then you must just be unlucky for August.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 August 2016 at 8:48 AM

@stefrawr Hey it's just random. I get 3 a month and do 20 everytime. Mostly I just have to trade XD

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 14 August 2016 at 9:22 AM

It happened to me too this month, but I guess it depends on the months, it's random.

So far I just got like 6 monthlies or something, and last month I got so many!

475 posts

spell • 14 August 2016 at 9:29 AM

@stefrawr
I don't really think this is an unfair issue since it happens to everyone 😋 The creatures you find in the cave are completely random so you might just be less lucky this month

Non-binary
198 posts

plisser9 • 14 August 2016 at 4:44 PM

@stefrawr I've gotten 12 total so far with ~20+ tries a day (I've auctioned all but one of them off). Sometimes I'll get lucky. One time, I got an asteroid creature at the mysterious asteroid two days in a row. Sometimes it becomes difficult, as it took 70+ tries for me to get even one leep... This site is extremely luck-based. It comes with the territory.

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 14 August 2016 at 5:12 PM

response to everyone:
when I say unfair I mean the amount of doubles I find is unfair. I feel like its an off balance in the cave. I don't need 4 of my 10 tries to be yeeps... :/ that's what I find unfair the most. I know its all at random, its just this month has been the worst for me I guess. August just doesn't like me you guys, lol.
and I have yet to get an asteroid creature after all this time or anything from the oasis..

I'm starting to think I don't have the best of luck.

just wish they could clean the cave out a little bit.

475 posts

spell • 14 August 2016 at 9:06 PM

I'm pretty sure the cave chances are correct at the moment, so any discrepancy with the creatures you find are probably just by luck

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 15 August 2016 at 4:55 PM

@stefrawr
Yep, those yeeps at work XD

But in all seriousness the cave should be working just fine. There is just a higher chance of finding a common cave creature versus the monthlies only because the number between them is rather high. (more commons versus 2 monthlies) Unfortunately it just sometimes works like that with getting more than 1 of the same creature in one go (I'm seriously unlucky 😃)

Female
105 posts

rickyraccoon • 15 August 2016 at 7:44 PM

I got three snawlers in one go of 10....