Adding in the CaveCash symbol in storage

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 28 November 2016 at 9:44 PM

I was looking through my storage, and I realized that my CC travels do not have the little symbol beside them showing that they were so. In order to know whether or not they were CC travels, I had to move them to my inventory.

I think it would be easier just to have the symbol implemented in the storage, so that we don't have to move them to the inventory then back to storage.

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 28 November 2016 at 10:31 PM

@newlife

Tru dat bby tru dat. xD
Also, I'd also much prefer a more specific categorization for the Inventory though T.T It's all over the place with everything mixed up together (travels + items, not that much but still, separation from travels/items? xD)

Good luck getting this implemented! c:

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 28 November 2016 at 10:32 PM

@sony

That's also a really good idea, I have to look through a few pages until I find what I need since everything is mixed

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 28 November 2016 at 10:36 PM

@newlife

Yeah, I don't get how the whole system is sorted though, it's not alphabetically or rarity-wise either way, I suppose.

Also, if you're struggling with figuring out which travel is CC/EC;
http://www.eggcavity.com/travel-index
might help? Though you've probably known this before I did lol.

I also want an Advanced Search Engine in the Archives lol because returning users /pokes self/ have no idea what is what, and the categorization needs to be more detailed? xD

I digress. xD

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 28 November 2016 at 10:38 PM

@sony

Pshh I'm too lazy to go look for it, and besides it's strange that it's in the inventory but not storage? So yeah lol, but your ideas are pretty good too

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 28 November 2016 at 10:40 PM

@newlife

That's why my cove is miserably blank lol no travels on no creatures whatsoever. xD And thank you! owo
Let's leave this to Ian and the mods then? 😸

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 28 November 2016 at 10:57 PM

@sony

Yep, hopefully something gets implemented ^^

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 29 November 2016 at 1:59 PM

It would also be nice if that little CC symbol could show up in "Your Cove", where you're able to remove travels from your creatures.