Auction Tips

in General

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 4 December 2016 at 3:23 PM

Auction sniping. Notifications. Fighting. Losing. Trading hassles. End times that get into your schedule. Here are some helpful tips!

1: Procrastinate. When you see an auction you like, bid on it once and that is it. You will get a notification once you get outbid, but ignore it. Usually trying to handle lots of auctions can bring up a hassle. On the last couple minutes, return to the auction and bid (if you have enough :ec😊

2. Sniping Shield: Here is a method that I made up to stop sniping! On the last few seconds (I prefer 15 seconds), I place a bid and repeatedly click the bid button over and over again. When the sniper bids, your rapid-fire-bidding will quickly throw a bid in and you should be able to win. This is technically not considered sniping, but if the sniper complains, that would be an example of hypocrite.

3. Losing an Auction: Noooo, you just lost that Tawny in the auctions ☹️. What do you do? First, ignore the results. Keep your eyes fresh for the creature around, and you're sure to find one UFT. Another thing I suggest is an alliance. You work with your friends to get dream creatures (I do this with gogetavegito2498). Alliances are highly beneficial.

Example:

gogetavegito2498 only joined 2 months ago. I am considered a noob since I quit and all my creatures died, and I was left with a meager amount of currency. (I rejoined in August). If you stay loyal with your friend, you can pick up quite a few dreamies, such as: Fourbon, Tawny, Roknatun, Eurog, Lenochod. <----These creatures were the result of teamwork. Never turn down a chance to ally with a friend!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 6 December 2016 at 7:03 PM

@icesparkle22

Thanks for the tips! I'm a regular auction checker, so this helps a lot!

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 6 December 2016 at 7:05 PM

@skyfall4

np 😸

Female
511 posts

clarityxx • 6 December 2016 at 8:07 PM

@icesparkle22 These are really useful! Thanks! 😊