New side

in General

What should I name my side?

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 18 January 2017 at 11:08 PM

Hey, I'm making a new side. Can you let me know 1. What name should I pick, 2. What are the rules on using the cave initially, and 3. Whatever else I might need to know.

It will be used for Texu storage and private auctions

475 posts

spell • 18 January 2017 at 11:21 PM

@jellifysh
I like the name Anemone but I think Moss or Mold would suit Texus better ^^ For using the cave, you can only steal eggs from your main account 😋

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 18 January 2017 at 11:27 PM

@spell but what about the "Getting Started" requirement? Are you allowed to get 10 cave creatures then, at first?

Female
1,034 posts

momokie • 18 January 2017 at 11:37 PM

@jellifysh

No cause its a side, thats for like new users. But thats a side cove so you cant steal from there.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 18 January 2017 at 11:45 PM

@momokie oh, thanks! I know there's like a guide to side accounts, I just can't remember where it is...

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 19 January 2017 at 2:20 AM

@jellifysh

1. You can just go with the name @texu since it's dedicated to Texus and stuff. xD Or whatever, something that's related to jellyfish with the same-ish type of spelling?
Like... anemone like Spell said or just seahorse, starfish or whatever lol.

2. No you are not allowed to get Cave steal attempts from side accounts, same thing with Asteroid, Advent Tree and the event games, i.e. Halloween games of some sort I can't remember sorry. xD

3. I believe you're referring to this place? If not then I don't know which guide you're talking about haha.
The side account part is just right on the top, I'll paste it here for you for convenience.

"Multiple Accounts

Each person may have 1 main account and 3 side accounts.
Each person may visit and complete daily activities from their main account only.
Shared accounts are not allowed. All accounts must belong only to a single owner.
Side accounts should be used for exactly that: side storage.
Daily activities that should not be completed from side accounts include:
The Cave
The Mysterious Asteroid
Alkub Racing
The Advent Calendar
Completing daily activities from side accounts is grounds for account removal or permanent ban for all linked accounts."

// aight, good luck around the site, tell everyone what your new side is, and don't break laws T.T

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 19 January 2017 at 10:30 PM

@sony Thanks! I forgot where that was, it helps a lot. Have a great day!

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 19 January 2017 at 10:31 PM

@jellifysh

You're welcome!