Creature Suggestion: Paipon

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 11 February 2017 at 2:49 AM

I introduce you this idea, the Paipon. It's name resembles the latin word for moth, Papilio (Also can be butterfly). The pon was added for cuteness.

I decided to create this after seeing the adorableness that is the poodle moth. I never thought a bug would be so cute. *-*

http://imgur.com/rasYSRo

I drew this a bit quickly so ignore the lazy colouring :')

Egg description: Paipon eggs are jelly-like in texture and can be easily squashed if one is not careful, however to combat this, they are very sticky and can easily be placed in safe out of reach areas as a result.

General description: Despite their cuddly appearance, it is not recommended to pet the Paipon! Their hairs are used as a defense mechanism against predators via creating sensations of stinging.

Generally, Paipon are peaceful and neutral towards others. And as a result of their kindness and dangerous hairs they normally keep great distance betweens others in order to avoid any risk of harming them.

Thanks! ❤️

98 posts

flarrow • 11 February 2017 at 2:53 AM

@uni needs for spring .o. that is adorable!! .u.

Deleted • 11 February 2017 at 3:33 AM

@flarrow

Thanks so much! 😸

Male
16 posts

smurfymin21 • 19 February 2017 at 12:24 AM

Cute creature 😊

1,122 posts

iceiceice • 19 February 2017 at 4:18 PM

@uni Ooo, it's cute! I'm usually not a fan of bugs cause they look scary to me, but I kind of want to cuddle with this one. I really like the egg and the last stage.

Is the yellow thing on its chest some type of light source?

Deleted • 20 February 2017 at 4:27 AM

@smurfymin21

Thanks! 😸

@iceiceice

Thanks! 😃 I wish the yellow feature was that complex, I actually just added a little colour to make the creature look more exciting. 😋

Female
4 posts

mo38d • 21 February 2017 at 11:33 AM

So yeah I'm going to need at least three of these ouo

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 23 February 2017 at 9:33 AM

@uni its a great creature