9 posts

probablyalizard • 10 March 2017 at 11:42 PM

I'm new here! I hope you're having a good day!

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 11 March 2017 at 12:00 AM

@probablyalizard
Hi, welcome ❤️ I'm having a good night so far

9 posts

probablyalizard • 11 March 2017 at 12:05 AM

@fakeworld
(is that how you ping someone to say youve responded?)
Good! Right now im mostly just procratinating- i Could be doing all the mountains and mountains of homework i have right now.... Or I could click eggs, and then tell my friends to also click eggs. Obviously i make wise decisions

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 11 March 2017 at 12:08 AM

@probablyalizard
Yes, that's how you do it 😃

If I had to choose one, I would be clicking eggs. But shh, I don't wanna be a bad influence. Lol

9 posts

probablyalizard • 11 March 2017 at 12:13 AM

@fakeworld
Haha! don't worry, I won't tell, lol

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 11 March 2017 at 1:39 AM

@probablyalizard
Hullo! Need any help?
😸
Nice to meet you. Call me Flower.

9 posts

probablyalizard • 11 March 2017 at 1:54 AM

@flowerlynx
Hi!! I've only been here for a little bit, but this community seems really friendly ^u^ you can call me lizard!
I do actually have a couple questions- the hospital says your pets can battle, and the fact that the pets have gender kind of implies a breeding function, but i haven't found either function. Will i find them later when i've hatched a creature? Are the features not fully implemented yet? Or, most likely, am i just blind? thanks!

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 11 March 2017 at 3:36 AM

@probablyalizard

Hello, welcome to Egg Cave 😃

The creatures here cannot battle nor breed. And I don't think there's any hospital around here xD

9 posts

probablyalizard • 11 March 2017 at 3:33 PM

@ahgirltc

Thanks!

In Ark City, the building on the left with the red cross- it says 'Rest your tired and exhausted creatures here!' The page you open if you click it looks unfinished

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 11 March 2017 at 3:43 PM

@probablyalizard

Hello! Welcome to Egg cave! The Hospital was used back in Summer of 2016. It was used for the Asteroid event when our creatures battled against the bad creatures. There was different elements too. The Hospital was used to heal our creatures when they were hurt.

Any more questions? Send @Emeraldstar (Me) a PM.

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 11 March 2017 at 8:20 PM

@probablyalizard

Oh! Right, I wasn't active for that plot. oh well xD

9 posts

probablyalizard • 11 March 2017 at 8:23 PM

@emeraldstar

Thanks! I really appreciate how nice this community is- I've had accounts on a Lot of pet sites before but this one is of the most willing to help new players I've seen!

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 12 March 2017 at 4:26 AM

@probablyalizard This is a great site with an amazing community. The creatures are awesome too. You can even pay people to immmortalize and evolve your creatures. Here's a welcome gift: Lot #737686

9 posts

probablyalizard • 12 March 2017 at 4:30 AM

@emeraldstar

Thank you!! I can't see what that is yet (I'm too young to open the trade center, but I'll hit 48 hours tomorrow- today by now actually) but thank you!!

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 12 March 2017 at 4:31 AM

@probablyalizard Your welcome. When your account is old enough just offer any creature from the cave 😊.