Greetings!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
391 posts

joy • 22 November 2010 at 9:18 PM

Guess I'll follow the crowd and introduce myself too.

I'm Joy, an average 24 year old girl that loves animals, and eggs, lol. I've been with EggCave since July 24, 2009, 4 days after it was launched and have loved it ever since.

I'm very happy to be a part of this wonderful community and hope to be even more involved in it since the release of the forums. 😊

That's all I can think of to say for now. Guess it doesn't matter much since this will all be deleted anyway once beta is over. xD

❤ī¸

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 22 November 2010 at 9:23 PM

nice to meet you :] i love animals too 😃
my nickname is cube btw

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 9:26 PM

Hello there Joy! Just saying you've been a great addition to Egg Cave! ;]

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 22 November 2010 at 9:31 PM

Hi Joy. I didn't know you were only a year older than me. Makes sense, though, I guess, haha.

Female
391 posts

joy • 22 November 2010 at 9:45 PM

Hey cube, nice to meet you (again), hehe. 😊

Pachi! *bounce*hug* Aw, thanks, you too! You were one of my first friends. It's good to see a familiar face among new friends. 😊

Hey neo! Oh neat, so your 23? It's nice to see people around my age group on here. I've played sites before where people tell me I'm too old for games, haha. 😋

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 22 November 2010 at 9:46 PM

I know, right? Sometimes I feel too old for some sites myself, but here I'm pretty comfortable with my age.

Female
242 posts

libra • 22 November 2010 at 10:01 PM

I didn't you joined only 4 days after Egg Cave was launched. It's kinda sad that most of the original members quit.

Female
391 posts

joy • 22 November 2010 at 10:22 PM

Same here Neo. I feel like I really fit in the community here at EggCave. 😊 ❤ī¸

Hey Max! *Pokes your wings* x3 Yeah, it's really sad, specially when a lot of them were friends. ☚ī¸ But life goes on. Oh and wow 2 days ago you have been on EggCave for 1 year, happy EggCave anniversary! 😃

Deleted • 29 November 2010 at 7:58 PM

I know...I'm sad my friends left me...I joined this site two months after it was created and launched. There only used to be sixteen creatures, and it was unthinkable to have over 200 friends...ahh the good ol' days...

Female
28 posts

maqunzie • 31 March 2011 at 2:31 PM

I wish I waz here when Egg Cave first launched. 😋 Oh well, it has grown since I've bean hear! 0.0

(Wow, I just realized how late a post this is! XD)