Tell real happend and funny stories here!

in Chit-Chat

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 10 April 2011 at 4:16 PM

So here you can share your real happend and funny stories😊 I'll start:
When my mom was young they always had to wear uniforms at school. Once she went to a school disco with her friends. The uniform that they where wearing was made of a kind of black synthetic fabric. There was a flashing light on that disco, and everything it goes on you can see everyones underware! That light shined trought theyr clothes!

Do you have any funny rral happend stories? Post them here!

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 5:47 PM

@miomar *facepalm* You serious? XD I'll remember one just give me time, in fact..I'll post it tomorrow =]

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 5:49 PM

@miomar lol! πŸ˜‹ I once accidentally stepped onto my poor friends little cat! I was like 'oh no!' She freaked out but she was taken to the vet later and was healthy 😊 Happy ever after

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 5:56 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55 Oh my gosh xD

@miomar

One time when my brothers and sister and I along with a couple of my friends and their friends were home alone we blew up an air mattress and rode it down the stairs xD we called it mattress surfing =] It was all fun and games until Bobby hit his head on the wall xD poor Bobby! Later when my parents got home my step mom asked why their was a dent in the wall...Lol.

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 5:57 PM

@dawnfur haha! πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 6:02 PM

@_icarlyrocks_55 Shhh, don't tell my parents they still don't know xD

Way to take one for the team Bobby! XD

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 6:12 PM

@dawnfur LOL!!!
@miomar
I was at a swimming lesson and i wouldnt jump into the 4 foot water(I thought i would scrape my feet) then on the last day my mom came and we went in the deep water and i said "I WANNA GO FIRSTTTTT!!!!!!" So I Jumped In And my mom spazed out cuz i was under water and they pulled my hand up and she calmed down i got out of the water and she was still spazing a little and laughed so hard i almost fell into the pool! XD LOL!!!

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 15 April 2011 at 1:07 AM

hahaπŸ˜ƒ!

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 7:48 PM

Well, at school we were playing jeoperdy and this guy came in to say Hello to my teacher and my teacher said," NO YOU CANT DATE HIM"!!! everyone started laughing

Female
1,096 posts

leopardclaws • 25 April 2011 at 6:34 PM

hehe good one: So when my sis and i were young, we had a babysitter named Gigi and she was a witch to us, on the way to ballet practice, for some reason she was screaming at my sis, "GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE CAR!" She actually opened the car door WHILE she was driving! Luckily, my sister didn't get out. I don't remember what happened next...

Another time with the terrible Gigi:
I was eating yogurt, and she set off the alarm puropously and i was crying because i was scared and didnt like the sound, she started swearing at me and telling me to shut up. We fired her 😈