We found 19,211 total matches. Looking for the users and creatures search? (This is forum posts only.)

Deleted • 26 November 2010 at 7:12 PM

Someone on Foopets (a site I no longer go on) had some egg pictures (when you post the code) so I clicked it and signed up. Then I told my friend Lisa about it. 😉

Deleted • 26 November 2010 at 7:05 PM

Well does it stay that way when you go back to it or...?

nvr4evr1 • 26 November 2010 at 4:38 PM

Same thing happened to me.

Zac • 26 November 2010 at 3:08 PM

The reason for the popup is to not let users re-feed eggs. If you, even by accident, double-click on a food it will show. (So don't double click!)

The reason that the text does not show at first is complicated, but it does show once the page has been refreshed. Because a lot of the site is run off...

thepells4 • 26 November 2010 at 9:25 AM

that was correct!

and id say false, because when i was a newbie all of my eggs kept dying, because i was new to the site.

dalmatian • 25 November 2010 at 8:38 PM

This site will be better now. (:

Zac • 25 November 2010 at 1:56 PM

I checked it out and it seems they can be used on Paypal, its just a little complicated.

I would suggest searching "paypal vanilla visa" on Google to find out how to make it work. There's a good site about 3 links down.

Hopefully you can figure it out!

rabbitwanter • 25 November 2010 at 1:43 PM

Ok here we go:
When I try 2 post a comment, a box comes up liek i can actually MOVE where the text box is! It's only trying 2 post a comment on a profile or somethin, not on making a new topic tho...

Zac • 25 November 2010 at 1:38 PM

This is due to the discrepancies between the main site and V2. it should be fixed once beta is finished, if not before.

rabbitwanter • 25 November 2010 at 1:33 PM

When I try 2 log out, the site isn't working. It says" maybe u reached here by mistake" or somethin liek dat... Ish this a problem 4 any1 else? Thx 😉

joy • 23 November 2010 at 9:38 PM

From what I've seen, creatures are unable to have travels added to them from the beta side of the site. I'm sure this will be fixed later on in the beta testing and we will be able to let our creatures travel by selecting the travel from our inventories.

If you wish to have a creature travel, you w...

mzlexipooh • 23 November 2010 at 9:21 PM

Mzlexipooh

1 month, 1 week

Onny and Tine

I love eggcave because it's a fun and very creative site and like said above the community here is great and the creatures are cute and lovable.

joy • 23 November 2010 at 1:31 PM

I noticed there is no more search bar. Will it be added again? It was a really handy feature for searching up creatures/players.

Just asking because I didn't notice a search bar in the preview you gave for v2:

http://eggcave.com/images/news/2010_06_turkey.jpg

bloodshadows • 23 November 2010 at 12:38 PM

Okay so some of the beta's are haveing troubles with posting on profiles and forums here on the beta site, i've just managed to find a TEMPORARY solution to this problem i think, till it can actually be fixed any way 😊....

So when you go to the forums or profiles and you click on the boxes to type...

Deleted • 23 November 2010 at 11:29 AM

Nle1998
1 year, 2 months
Onny because they are so cute 😃
Because its an awesome site!

joy • 23 November 2010 at 8:32 AM

Yeah, I think it's great we can haggle now! Although if a rare travel comes in, you'll have to learn to be fast before it's gone!

I can't help thinking with this new feature, that Ian might add some different shops and perhaps items? Wishful thinking. 😊

kota • 23 November 2010 at 6:47 AM

Same with me, I have over 80 creatures, not 33. Maybe the feature is stuck or something?

joy • 22 November 2010 at 11:37 PM

Same here. After playing EggCave, no other site can really compare. 😊

I'm guessing that gray text below our names is going to be some sort of thing for us to customize and write our own stuff in there, eventually. Though that is just a hunch, not really sure what it is. But since this is beta, I'm...

plookle • 22 November 2010 at 11:06 PM

^obviously has some kind of disorder (school?!)
< Is stressing over a math project and an english essay and a chem test and a math test and a health test and a history paper. And the fact that I'm not apparently in the antarctic. *shiver*
v Should post of the site blog, those non betas are gettin...

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 10:48 PM

I think everyone can agree that we all rely on the search engine and egg cave clock alot.. I wonder if Ian is gonna include that when the site opens to everyone... :/

Zac • 22 November 2010 at 10:01 PM

I think that is kind of what the subscriptions are for? But those haven't been working that well...

I checked on the old site only to find that one of my trade offers had been rejected. Shouldn't there be some sort
of notification for that?

Zac • 22 November 2010 at 8:53 PM

The sign out problem I'm guessing is temporary until the site is live.

I never had a problem updating my status, so I'm not sure what problem you're talking about... maybe your browser is doing something funky.

frescotux1o1 • 22 November 2010 at 8:37 PM

Under the Forum's tab, there's the link My Recent Posts right? Well I clicked on it, and it showed posts I never even made-- in fact, they were not even my posts. They were pachi89's!

Except it showed HIS posts, but were under MY name. So it showed my feature (A Terron) and my username, but pachi'...

telekinec • 22 November 2010 at 8:12 PM

Hey everybody 😊. Since somebody posted, why shouldn't I introduce myself too?

I was lucky picked as a Beta tester due to Faceboook and I'm very proud of it.

I discovered Egg Cave through a help site for another game and thought I should try it out. It turned out to be so awesome 😊. The friends I...

Deleted • 22 November 2010 at 7:17 PM

I already have a Draik.
I traded a Krawk named Arixoe for Kya.
And mysteriously, I got a Krawk potion when I was logged on, but the site wasn't even open on my browser.

I could've sold it, but I impulsed, and made a Krawk. :'D

Those were the days.

Once you have a Draik, it's like meh.

And I used...

pendulum • 22 November 2010 at 7:15 PM

I already have a Draik.
I traded a Krawk named Arixoe for Kya.
And mysteriously, I got a Krawk potion when I was logged on, but the site wasn't even open on my browser.

I could've sold it, but I impulsed, and made a Krawk. :'D

Those were the days.

Once you have a Draik, it's like meh.

And I used...

Zac • 22 November 2010 at 6:56 PM

All of the beta pages will have the address http://new.eggcave.com.

Ian probably hasn't (and might never) updated the [e] links to that new url. Once beta is released it will return to normal.

libra • 22 November 2010 at 6:49 PM

I tried that to. We'll see what happens.

Zac • 22 November 2010 at 6:37 PM

I just wanted to test out this forum. 😊 I should probably introduce myself though...

I'm Zac and I'm a big fan of Egg Cave. I originally was an active member at TDN but I heard about this site from Ian and ended up here instead. 😊

This is my second beta at Egg Cave so its exciting to see how far...

cubexline • 22 November 2010 at 6:25 PM

i get that too and i even tried changing it