Gahhhhh

in Entertainment

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 16 November 2011 at 7:34 PM

I keep clicking around on Youtube, listening to the same songs over and over, and not knowing what else I should listen to. I've memorized them without even trying. It's starting to get old. >.<

So I'm asking for song suggestions? So I can keep myself entertained.

Deleted • 16 November 2011 at 7:42 PM

Google names of famous singers, and search the songs you've never heard before of the singers you don't know😊

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 16 November 2011 at 7:50 PM

@Icicle_9510 I've already heard most songs like that. X3 I'm just looking for a couple song suggestions.

Deleted • 16 November 2011 at 7:52 PM

PARAMORE!!! ❤️

Coldplay xD

Avril Lavgine.

7,923 posts

hayz • 16 November 2011 at 7:53 PM

@dreamer

*~*~*~VOCALOID~*~*~*
Servant of evil, Daughter of evil, Message of regret, Re:birthday, Kokoro, Kokoro X Kiseki, Matryoshka, Melt, PoPiPo, Melody, Innocence,EDIT: Love is war, World is mine, Pachelbel Canon, Jewel, Butterfly on your right shoulder, Spice, HOTTO COCOA, Shinseki- a new millennium, Meltdown, Promise, Adolescence, Sakasama Reinboo, Cendrillion, Cantarella, Dancing Samurai, Double Lariet, Go google it, Trick and Treat, Akuma Rin, The riddle solver who can't solve riddles, Alice Human sacrifice, Pantsu Nugeru Mon, The riddle solver who WON'T solve riddles, Dark woods circus, Skeleton life, Antichlorobenzene, Paradichlorobenzene, Lion, Tameiki, Palette, The disappearance of Hatsune Miku, Electric angel, From a place your not there, Magnet, Blue Bird, Drive to the moon, Love will surely soar, Naname world, sorry to you, AND LOTS MORE.

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 16 November 2011 at 8:04 PM

Listen to Hyper - Cascade. Its a mix of a guitar and some other instruments I think. Its just instrumental and I advise to not put full blast with headphones on. 😋

23 posts

scooby-doo • 16 November 2011 at 8:28 PM

Love Addict by Family Force 5. 😃

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 17 November 2011 at 2:22 AM

You should look up Pandora. You input a song, artist, whatever and it plays songs by them but also songs similar to what you put in. It's a great site to discover new music or remember older ones 😋

2,591 posts

celeste • 17 November 2011 at 4:35 AM

@dreamer
Take it from me. If you listen to Vocaloid, all your problems will be solved. @hayz has fine taste in music! Listen to her as well! 😸

The songs I like best are: Eraser (GUMI), Judgement of Corruption (KAITO), Mozaik Role (GUMI), Coward Mont Blanc (GUMI), The Riddle Solver who can't solve Riddles (Len Kagamine), The Riddle Solver who couldn't solve Riddles (Rin Kagamine)

Other great songs: Nyanyanya! (Miku Hatsune.... but it's sung by everyone 😋), Spice! (Len Kagamine.... Ok, I don't really like this song that much, but since you're that much of a perv, I recommend it XD), World is Mine (sung by everybody... but do KAITO's version first 😋), Paradicholrobenzene (Len Kagamine... however it's spelt... 😋) and the rest of the Benzene series (Benzene, Nitrobenze, Pardichlorobenzene - Len Kagamine, Antichlorobenzene - Rin Kagamine. Toulene by Megurine Luka sounds good, too 😸), I want to eat a tuna (Luka Megurine), Adult Toy (Rin Kagamine), Luka Luka Night Fever (Luka Megurine), Ah, it's a wonderful cat's life! (collab sung by GUMI and Len Kagamine)

Now that you think about it, most of them ARE my favs. 😋

I've memorised (and can half sing) all of the songs here. 😋 If you listen to me sing The Riddle Solver who can't solve Riddles (great place to start!) people tell me how realistic and Japanesey it sounds.

Riddle Solver link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znir_s4Q9BA

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 17 November 2011 at 4:42 AM

@dreamer

I listen to the same songs for like... a lot 😃

Ok... I suggest... (Don't tell me some of them sound wrong but...)

Poison Harem MEP
Bishies Overload (the music is good I just don't like the lyrics)
We like it Loud? =_= IF YOu'RE LISTENING TO THIS
IGNORE THE LYRICS
IGNORE THE ANIME SCENES

and you'll be safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xaG9p_Ds-w
I've listened to this for a week 😃

Tsubasa Crhonicles Fireflight Unbreakable
Tsubasa Chronicles All that is Thirst
Tsubasa Chronicles End of all HOPE 😃 (a biut loud though)

FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE ETERNAL SNOW & FIRST KISS

Anime Mix : Evacuate the Dancefloor
AND THIS IS WAR MEP

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 18 November 2011 at 10:10 PM

Ultrasound by Johnny Masacre (I spelled his last name wrong)

Just look up ultrasound and it's the first thing that pops up. 😊