Christmas Travels Revival

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 17 November 2011 at 6:28 PM

I was thinking, maybe we could revive the Christmas travels somehow. So how about on Christmas day, the Christmas travels that were retired are back for only that day. But they become really rare to find, kinda like the fairyworld travel or something like that.

P.S. @marie_lily is my PARTER IN CRIME. JK. 😋

SUPPORTERS:
@2elle2 (myself)
@marie_lily
@rin
@deannablanco3

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 17 November 2011 at 6:32 PM

Yeah! Gooooooo Christmas Travels! They are so awesome! Right on! Revive them! REVIVE! REVIVE! REVIVE!

P.S. Yes, to all you curious people, I really am @2elle2's (BFF and) Partner In Crime! A.K.A. We discussed this together before... 😋

Oh yeah- Any supporters, people of Egg Cave? I don't have any Christmas Travels, sadly. I didn't even start yet when they were out, I guess... ☚ī¸

Hey Michie, in the Supporters List, I think they will know that @2elle2 is yourself... LOL!

Random Pings (I just looked at posts I never deleted on my wall... LOL!):

@glazzie
@creaturlord
@moomoomilk24
@inuyasha_puppy
@orange

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 18 November 2011 at 3:32 PM

Pings:
@deannablanco3
@icymuffin
@glados
@luna21
@rin

Sorry if you were pinged and you didn't want to be pinged. 😋

Deleted • 18 November 2011 at 3:33 PM

@2elle2 support. 8D

Deleted • 18 November 2011 at 3:34 PM

cool, i like that idea!

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 18 November 2011 at 3:37 PM

@rin

YAY! Supporter! More random pings below (is that allowed? I don't think they will show up on the people's stuff...? ☚ī¸):

@ababybluedragon
@anassa_anemou
@lavender
@catherineprettty
@marie_lily

What is wrong in this list of pings? 😋

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 18 November 2011 at 3:42 PM

The word retired means they are gone for good lol. What you are asking for is to make them seasonal. Instead I would like them to make new travels. The latest ones have been amazing. I would love to see new instead of old.

7,923 posts

hayz • 18 November 2011 at 3:45 PM

..I have sunset hearts travel That I just bought o3o

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 18 November 2011 at 3:48 PM

@gvantsa Well the ghosty came back, didn't it? And this isn't really seasonal because its only for one day and its rare. How many people got an Autumn Skies when it was released? Not many. But I don't like the idea that its gone forever. I like the retired ones.

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 18 November 2011 at 4:06 PM

One day every year? Or one day this time and never again 😱? And wasn't the ghosty brought back as a ghostar? Unless you mean another year... I wasn't around for a long period so I could have missed that.

Well good luck trying to get them back. Maybe if a lot of people actively insist on this it could happen. I would still prefer newer travels in their place but that's just me I guess.

Female
298 posts

yingtai • 18 November 2011 at 4:09 PM

@2elle2
I don't think this should happen, otherwise what would be the point of retiring them in the first place? They're like retired creatures. That's just my opinion xD

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 18 November 2011 at 4:15 PM

@gvantsa Wasn't the ghosty brought back in 2010 after it was a halloween creature in 2009? Or else I got the facts wrong XD Maybe one day every year? Wow, you gave me a lot to think about.

@yingtai Well, I personally think that its different from a retired creature. A retired creature is still there, just not able to find it anymore. The only way it disappears is if it dies. A retired travel, well if you use it its not there anymore, its on the creature and if you switch the travel it just disappears kinda. Thats what I think. XD

That was a lot to write for me... 😋

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 18 November 2011 at 4:17 PM

I agree with @2elle2 (Even though I have no idea what my BFF is saying... Okay, skip this part)! LOL! YEAH! 😋

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 18 November 2011 at 4:18 PM

@marie_lily You exagerate WAY too much. You sound like a cheerleader. 😋 I'm not kidding though. You sound like a cheerleader.

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 18 November 2011 at 4:21 PM

@2elle2

HEE HEE HEE!!!!!!!! I know! But you're the one who spelled exaggerate wrong! It's E-X-A-G-G-E-R-A-T-E (you probably don't care though)! But still! You shouldn't be talking! So there! 😃 I am supporting a worthy cause! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! SUPPOOOOOOOORT!!!!!!!!

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 18 November 2011 at 4:25 PM

If it was brought back then, I probably wasn't around 😋 I was on a long hiatus around then.

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 18 November 2011 at 4:26 PM

What is a hiatus? I keep hearing that a lot from people who are quitting or something....

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 18 November 2011 at 4:27 PM

That's a fancy word for going on a long break. It's not quitting it's like a vacation. 😋

Female
1,547 posts

2elle2 • 18 November 2011 at 4:56 PM

@gvantsa Huh. Lemme check the Archives then. I'll be right back.

EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, this is what it said:
Every year, Egg Cave is visited by at least one ghost. The ghost only visits Egg Cave in October. From year to year, the ghost changes and communicates a different message to everybody. Some are more friendly than others, while there are those that are flat out spooky. The Ghost of Year 1 & 2 spoke these words: "Useeee theee IDs iiiin the alphabetttt."

So it did come for two years. 😋

103 posts

angelrah • 20 November 2011 at 11:44 PM

Just Joined, but it sounds good to me! XD