I need a little help DX

in General

Deleted • 6 May 2011 at 1:10 AM

Kso, I'm told I have to have ankle surgery. ANNDD might have something going on with my mouth.

I can't come on often, and am running low on EC [Literally] Because my laptop is a finger pad thing and it takes me a long time to sit and feed them.

My friend is taking over my accounts for me while I get my ankle worked on [Though I'll be on and off]

My eggs got so unhappy from the two/three days I didn't come on [Didn't know they weren't with Tims] and a few died >-< A few rares.

I need babysitters >-< People to just add me to their feed list.

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 6 May 2011 at 1:13 AM

I'll help!

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 May 2011 at 1:13 AM

Awwww poor you ☹️ Surgery sounds terrifying ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ Good luck 😱
Sorry, 70 is a bit much for me right now ☹️

Deleted • 6 May 2011 at 1:19 AM

Smilies - Would my storage account be small enough?

I was fine til I got all these health issues LOL

And I'm not new to surgery. Wisdom teeth [14] Cyst on armpit [15] Gums cut twice [15] Tube down throat [15]

Imma break by 30.

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 May 2011 at 1:23 AM

OwOwOwOwOwOwo..... >_< I thought I was bad off with braces, part time glasses and being tall >_< >_<

Sure, I'll do you storage 😊

Female
25 posts

salla_darktalon • 6 May 2011 at 1:25 AM

awww, I know how it feels to have eggs die on you. it's happened to me, so I will come and help you with keeping your eggs alive.

Deleted • 6 May 2011 at 1:29 AM

Thanks you guys :] You're really helpful. I almost cried over my dead eggs. I don't know why, they're pixals. but like... They're MY pixals. LOL

I'm short [4'9".5]
Need braces [Have a crowded mouth and canines look like fangs. Would be cool if they weren't painful to the touch and scrape my mouth raw]
And have had glasses since I can remember. I'm 20/300 from last I was checked. LOL

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 13 May 2011 at 4:45 PM

@victoria_the_wolf I'll help! I know how it feels... I have reflex, asthma, I'm allergic to egg, milk and nuts, I have seasonal allergies and I itch a lot! I don't know how to spell exima or something like that 😉