Changing my egg's name

in Problems & Bugs

Deleted • 20 November 2011 at 7:00 PM

I don't know if this will get fixed or not but I was changing my creatures' names and I accidently clicked on my alkub's name (didn't realize) instead of my floicol's. I named it Fayena and its changed to that. Then I changed the alkub's name back to what it was supposed to be (almub) and changed the floicol's name to Fayena. A couple minutes later I was scrolling my public profile and both my alkub AND my floicol's names were Fayena! When I click on the alkub though, its profile thing says Almub.. It's really weird..
Then I wanted to see if 2 Fayenas would come up if I typed "Fayena" on the search box. And only the floicol who's I intended to change its name to Fayena came up. Only its name wasn't Fayena it was what it was before I changed the name (Fgsgh)! But then again when you click on it, it says its name is Fayena!

Hahaha, I know this must sound kind of confusing but please let me know what's happening! I keep checking if the eggs' names go back to normal but nothing's changed! ☹️

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 November 2011 at 7:01 PM

Don't worry, it'll fix itself.

Deleted • 20 November 2011 at 7:03 PM

@meixiaotian
Okay, I believe you πŸ˜‹

Female
4,232 posts

meixiaotian • 20 November 2011 at 7:08 PM

Yeah, it happens all the time. As in, every time for me.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 20 November 2011 at 7:13 PM

@eggcaveadoption I find if you refresh your profile page all the names update 😊 This happens because the name changes on the image, and the images update at differant times depending on your computer. Sometimes refreshing once or twice makes an instant change πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 20 November 2011 at 7:14 PM

That is normal😊
Don't worry!
Soon it will change!
It's like travels!

Deleted • 20 November 2011 at 7:18 PM

@chloekins
@lizardfeather
@meixiaotian
Thanks guys! I was really confused before πŸ˜‹