Creature levels...

in Help & Questions

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 8 May 2011 at 10:34 PM

@zac did you remember to take off 1 click from the clicks # since you clicked it?

1,247 posts

Zac • 8 May 2011 at 10:36 PM

@redfire77 Yep! 😊 I entered the url /egg instead of /click and tested it off of eggs that had not received any clicks or feeds today.

I know Ian said at one point there WAS something planned but he didn't specify.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 8 May 2011 at 10:37 PM

@Someone123 OMG yes, I remmeber hearing aobut that before! 😱

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 8 May 2011 at 10:44 PM

@zac nice thinking 😸 when I tested, I looked for quitting/inactive users that probably did not get any views or feeds that day.

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 9 May 2011 at 4:13 PM

I think I remember reading that in the future the levels will have some use.
I don't remember if it was something Ian posted or another user, but what I remember was that we would be able to battle our creatures. Whether this is true or not I do not know as of yet.
I'm sure the levels will have some use in the future.

As for how to gain levels, someone already explained that.
Getting views, feeds, and clicks is how your creature gains levels.
As for what it takes to gain a level, I do not know. I'm sure there is a system in place that makes the levels go up. Maybe a certain number of clicks/views/and/or feeds is what it takes.

EX: 2 Feeds = 1 Level gain.
1 Feed + 1 View = 1 Level gain.
And so on. Though I do not know what it is.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 9 May 2011 at 6:21 PM

@wolf-obsessor have you read all the previous posts? we've partly found it out in there 😋

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 10 May 2011 at 12:15 AM

Yes, I have read all the posts making up this thread.
I was just saying what I thought on the matter 😊

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 10 May 2011 at 5:50 AM

Yeah I remembered just now thanx to wolf-obsessor there was also a rumor about a battle arena 😱

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 10 May 2011 at 4:03 PM

I was thinking, maybe we could go on some kind of adventures in the future with our creatures. Certain leveled pets can go to certain places. Though this was just an idea, nothing said about it. The higher level your creature, the more places it could go. That would be fun, don't you think?

Or you get certain ribbons/prizes for reaching certain levels. Ah the ideas I could list 😊

Female
9 posts

reeseangel • 14 June 2011 at 4:12 AM

@redfire77 You made my brain hurt by just reading how you figured out the levels..😋