Egg Cavern needs YOUR help!

in Trading & Auctions

17 posts

eggcavern • 25 November 2011 at 11:19 AM

Hey everyone!

You heard right -- we need your help to tidy up our donations account. Right now, we're full with 'lesser' LEs that are quite dfficult for us to manage. We'd hate for any creatures to die, so our goal is to downsize in order to make our lives easier and provide our loyal users with even more amazing prizes!

Check out our lots in the trade center for all our creatures that are UFT. Remember that ALL eggs on this account will be given off as prizes to users like you! (And please be fair, as we're doing this for you guys.) Donations are always welcome as are monetary gifts. 😊 And if it's immortal, even better!

If you aren't familiar with Egg Cavern, we're Egg Cave's #1 largest fansite and have helpful articles, great tools/departments, and unreleased news regarding everyone's favorite adoptables site. You can visit us at http://www.eggcavern.net or http://tiny.cc/ecn

Thanks to all for your help! We, along with the EC community, appreciate it! 😃

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 25 November 2011 at 11:21 AM

LESSER LES?!

Is that an Onny egg I see? |D

I can donate 100k if you want 😋

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 25 November 2011 at 11:25 AM

@eggcavern

I could donate a decent amount of EC as well. ;]
Some people like the "lesser" LEs sometimes. xD

17 posts

eggcavern • 25 November 2011 at 11:29 AM

Haha, that's good then since we're trading off some of those LEs. However this is mainly because we've got too many... We're not that picky, haha. 😋

Thanks for your generous donations! Lots will be appearing soon in the TC for you. 😸

@whitefall @crescentfeather

Female
141 posts

anori • 25 November 2011 at 11:32 AM

Looking at your donations account make me really happy that I wasn't spending my passes. Onny was always my dream creature so I will click myself off to get chance to win him o.o. I will try to help with feeding your cove and I think I could make a EC donation.

17 posts

eggcavern • 25 November 2011 at 11:42 AM

@anori There's a lot for you in the TC if you decide to donate, but it's 100% okay if you decide not to. It's the thought that counts. 😊

Thanks to everyone for your help! Remember to check out our lots! 😸 There are a lot of cool creatures UFT.

Female
141 posts

anori • 25 November 2011 at 11:57 AM

@eggcavern
Offered 😃 I am sure you are going to make good use of it 😊 I glad to help. After next double feeding day I will probably have more Ec to donate ^^

17 posts

eggcavern • 25 November 2011 at 1:14 PM

Thanks again to all those generous users out there! (You know who you are. 😋)

There are still lots available in the TC. Check 'em out! 😊

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 25 November 2011 at 1:17 PM

@eggcavern I could make a donation of EC if that would help out!

Deleted • 25 November 2011 at 4:25 PM

@eggcavern
I can also donate EC