owl worlds:the gardians of ga'hoole

in Roleplaying

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 25 November 2011 at 9:55 PM

the gardians story:

The gardians of gahoole mend the broken make weak the strong and vancwish the power of the pure ones that is what the anceint story is you think as You are ready to fly into battle with the gardians of gahoole your metal talon's sharponed, as are siting on a cliff waiting for the pure ones to come there is a disterbince in your gizzierd one of the scoters call's the alarm...the pure ones attack.Your metal claws clash

the pure ones story:

They murder the weak make strong stronger and vancuish the gardians of ga'hoole.You are flying toword the great tree of ga'hoole, to take it over and become the ultaimate owls in the kingdoms of ga'hoole you know what lies ahead...Death but for the pure ones you are willing to do it who knows you may win...you see an owl it is KING SOREN you clash claws with him

*you must have seen the movie or read the book(s) *

Name:silfy
Type: (tyto,sooty,great gray,great horned,elf,borrowing) :tyto
Gardian or pureone: pure one
parents(dont have to make a form for) :nyra&kludd;
personality:Ruthless will kill for fun so dont get in her way!!!(i warned you)
Looks:Large rownd white face and white breast and the rest of her body is brown

*NOTE:IT IS POSIBBUL TO DIE IN THIS RP DORING A WAR*

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 25 November 2011 at 10:05 PM

Name:Sakura
Type: sooty looks cool
Gardian or pureone: pure one
parents:none
personality:hyper,fast,mean and fierce,loyal
Looks:http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/view.php?tid=1&did=4776

but more golden tan ^

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 25 November 2011 at 10:07 PM

you have read the gardians of ga'hoole!

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 25 November 2011 at 10:09 PM

ive seen the movie,but i dont think the library at my scool has the books so i havent READ them.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 25 November 2011 at 10:15 PM

oh ok well lets start rping if we pick up on this tomorrow lets try to get @cupcake-neko to join

"I was born on the day of a solor eclipse my power is fire sight i an the almighty prinsses of the pureones"silfy thinks as she walks down the hall's of St.Aggie's waiting for her special ceromony to begin