TRADE IDEAS!:D

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 27 November 2011 at 10:33 PM

So I had some ideas fir the next TC update 😉

1) Being able to have EC in the lots. But the number cannot go past 1 million. You must also have at least 1 egg in the lot.

2) You can offer CC on lots. Like offering EC but with CC!

2.5) Being able to have CC in the lots. Same rules as #1.

3) A travel trade center. A whole new TC but for travels. You wouldn't be able to have eggs or EC in the lots but you would be able to offer them.

4) Being able to send a comment with a trade! Like: "Oh, BTW the Brownil egg is frozen!" or "I can add a Maskey and Schenee if you like."

Comments, questions and concerns down below 😉

Male
509 posts

lawrence5555 • 27 November 2011 at 10:36 PM

@qwaszx i like ALL of them 😃 😃 😃

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 27 November 2011 at 10:38 PM

@lawrence5555 Thanks! I hope Ian does too!😋

Deleted • 27 November 2011 at 10:42 PM

@qwaszx Why not past 1MIL? =_=
And I don't think I should ever bother with #3

But I love everything else 😊

Male
1,801 posts

cirrus • 27 November 2011 at 10:51 PM

@qwaszx

I like the offering CC, but I think that the past one million should be bumped up to a higher number. One million is too low, but I agree about the one egg per lot because EC should just give an offer more value in my opinion, I don't like how people are trading just EC for eggs, they should put at least one egg in the offer too. And I like the TC for travels, but instead I think that travels should just be added to the lots instead of a new TC for them. And I like the adding a comment to offers because what if you didn't want a frozen creature but you traded because you thought it wasn't frozen, but it was, or maybe there should be a sign next to animal that shows up ONLY in the trade center if they are frozen. HERE is my many ideas with what you said.
Thank you for reading. Good-Bye

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 27 November 2011 at 10:59 PM

Nice ideas. I like the third one best 😋

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 27 November 2011 at 11:25 PM

@qwaszx
They are all AWSHUM!!!!

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 27 November 2011 at 11:29 PM

Maybe not a whole new trade center, that would take a while to make, but adding/offering travels?

Deleted • 27 November 2011 at 11:36 PM

No offense, but i hate all of them except for 3 and 4.