I've been thinking...

in Entertainment

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 2 December 2011 at 4:25 PM

I'm a really good writer, and I've been writing lots of songs of my own lately.

I was thinking I might open a song store, where I could charge a certain amount of ec in exchange for writing someone a song, (unless this is in some way illegal or against the rules, in that case I could do it for free, I don't want trouble 😋)

So before I decide if I'm selling songs or taking requests on the house, I'd like some people to request a song for me to write for them by filing out this form:

Name of song: (Leave this blank if you want ME to decide)
Song Style: (As in slow, sad, pop, country, jazz, rap, etc.)
Meaning of the song: (Tell me who or what you want the song to be about! Give a brief story behind the songs, meaning, and also give a few keywords so you don't see the song I write and think, "This has nothing to do with me!" )
How would you like the song's verses to be set up?: (Is there a main verse? How many lines would you like in the first verse? How about the second verse? Are the last few lines of each verse the same? Is there a third verse, the verse that has a different style, speed, or length than the rest of the song?)

Just post what you'd like here. I'll write 1-2 songs a day on weekdays only, starting on Monday. When your song is finished, I'll send it to you verse-by-verse in a private message.

I'm always taking requests, but I'd prefer if everyone requested one song at a time.

If you've gotten to the end of this post, thanks for reading!

~Dani

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 3 December 2011 at 8:50 PM

Hey guys!
Dani here again. xD
Just wated to let you know, if anyone posts here, that if you'd ike, I can show you a sample of my most recent song (called "Still Want You" ) if you want to know the type of poetry I do if you'd like to request a song.

Remember, whenever you post here. ping me on @Dreamer, since I'm on that account a lot more than here.
Thanks again!

~Dani

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 3 December 2011 at 9:23 PM

@dreamer
I think you should write your own songs and maybe people could give you EC donations. You can't really put emotion into a song written for another person. Good luck 😊

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 3 December 2011 at 9:26 PM

@dreamer

Post your song xDD

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 3 December 2011 at 9:30 PM

@Pizza5pizza5 Well, I wouldn't want to make the osng public if people aren't requesting songs (it's not inaprorpriate or anything, it's one that I want to keep to myself), but if you want to hear it I can send it to you in pm...

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 3 December 2011 at 9:32 PM

@dreamer
Can i help? i writed a bajillion songs 😸
here is an example of a PART of one of my songs:
http://eggcave.com/forums/recent_topics

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 3 December 2011 at 9:42 PM

@Whispers That link just brigns me to my recent topics xD

But sure, you can help!