in General

Female
7 posts

lovefacebook • 14 May 2011 at 8:00 PM

Wait...your pets can DIE?

Female
241 posts

wolf-obsessor • 14 May 2011 at 8:00 PM

If you have any questions, please feel free to post on my wall. Or send me a message. EggCave is fairly easy to use. So far it seems everyone has answered your questions with accuracy. Or ping me on your thread here. To ping someone just type "@usernamehere" for me it would be @wolf-obsessor. Cool huh?

//edit
Yes you pets can die if you don't keep them fed. Booking with Tim is a sure way to avoid creature death. Find him by hovering over "explore" > "Tim's Food Shoppe"
//edit
another great way to keep your creatures fed and earn some EC (egg coins) for booking at Tim is to make friends and feed their creatures everyday. Posting on their wall that you fed can get you 'feed-backs', which is when the person feeds all your creatures in return for feeding yours.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 14 May 2011 at 8:36 PM

Hm. Now that I think about it, shouldn't there be six types of eggs? The sixth being retired/extinct eggs, namely Drakomo and Bunthoff

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 May 2011 at 8:39 PM

@Icymuffin I would put those under LE O_o

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 14 May 2011 at 8:41 PM

Ah well. Who knows, they might show up in the Cash Shop someday.

But I'm only saying that they're a sixth type since they were out much much longer.

1,764 posts

james-bond • 15 May 2011 at 1:53 AM

Thanx redfire! And my notifications thing said I had been 'pinged' what does that mean??