Newbie here, please help. I'll feed all of ur pets!

in Help & Questions

Female
306 posts

sossebabe • 3 December 2011 at 12:44 PM

Hi, so I'm new in here, started today.

I was wondering, how do you know what eggs are rare and what eggs are common? I mean, I saw some people made a wishlist about what eggs they want. I wanted to do that to, but I'm not sure what eggs I should wish for, lol.

Also, how do you trade with others?

How do I post a link like this @Sossebabe, for my eggs?

23 posts

scooby-doo • 3 December 2011 at 12:52 PM

@Sossebabe Well, it looks like you're off to a good start. What you just did there is called a ping, and the site sends a small notification to whoever was pinged, telling them that they've been pinged, if that makes sense. XD
And new members can't trade for at least 48 hours, I think, after they join so you shouldn't worry about that just yet. 😊

Female
306 posts

sossebabe • 3 December 2011 at 1:01 PM

Yeah, I found out about the trading part 😋
Well, thanks for helping me out 😊

2 posts

tessalinne • 3 December 2011 at 1:06 PM

Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm new here too.

Female
306 posts

sossebabe • 3 December 2011 at 1:11 PM

Cool, it's nice to meet other new members around.

23 posts

scooby-doo • 3 December 2011 at 1:22 PM

@sossebabe Also, when you ping someone, it lets them know you replied to them, so they can respond to you again. It's really helpful. 😊
And about the creature rarities, that can be more difficult to explain. I would just look through the archives, and find creatures that you like, whether they're rare or not. Those should be what's on your wish list. 😊

Female
306 posts

sossebabe • 3 December 2011 at 1:25 PM

Cool, so if I write your name down like this: @scooby-doo, I pinged you? or do I have to click on your name link if you posted one?

I'm not good at explaining things, but hope you understand.

5 posts

altheria • 3 December 2011 at 8:14 PM

@sossebabe so this means I pinged you huh? I hope so anyway. I'm new here too and sent you a friends request.

Female
306 posts

sossebabe • 4 December 2011 at 3:02 AM

@altheria, yes you pinged me 😊 and I pinged you too..
it's good to learn about this site.

Other
3,224 posts

pipkitten • 4 December 2011 at 3:10 AM

@Sossebabe
Welcome to Egg Cave~ 😊 I've been here for 2 years, so if you need any help figuring something out, let me know. 😉

As for creature rarities, here's a link to a forum with a rough outline. It hasn't been updated in awhile, but it should help you get an idea:
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/1677