The Nights in Hollywood

in Roleplaying

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 7 December 2011 at 3:31 PM

So, your a tween or teen in hollywood and a movie star. You ho to the night clubs with fake IDs and get into trouble or do you.

IT'S YOUR CHOICE.

Forum

Name:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Siblings:
Looks:
Personality:
History:

Name: Emotion
Crush: No one
BF/GF: No one
Siblings: None
Looks: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/q8/g0/ch/hfghfhgfhf.jpg
Personality: Fun loving and always knows when to stop.
History: She was always a big time movie star. She was born to famous people and that's pretty much it.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 10 December 2011 at 2:26 PM

Name: Kagoma
Crush:None(yet)
BF/GF:None
Siblings:None
Looks:Red hair blue t-shirt a jean scirt and purple and black leggings
Personality:calm under presure and will slap you in the face if you make her mad so she is like a girly girl
History:Unknown

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 10 December 2011 at 2:32 PM

OMG you joined I'm so happy. Just in case though wait til ten people have joined

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 20 December 2011 at 4:28 PM

@seaangel

Hi hi!
Instead of a movie star, is it fine for a music star instead??? Totally OK if not. 😊

Name: Beatrice (Beat for short)
Crush: nun
BF/GF:nun
Siblings:none
Looks: Shoulder lengh, blondish brown hair, Soft, blue eyes, Red jacket and black vest
Personality: Cheerful, Eco-friendly, Emotional, loves music (obvious?)
History: ?Big Career in Music?

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 20 December 2011 at 4:29 PM

Yes it's okay if you want to be a music star!

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 20 December 2011 at 6:46 PM

Great! Thanks!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 20 December 2011 at 6:51 PM

Name: Storm (In my fave band: Skillet{Not really})
Crush: None
BF/GF: None
Siblings: Nope
Looks: Awlays wears Gray shirts and pants; Black hair and green eyes.
Personality: Sweet; Nice. Brittsh-accecented.
History: He loves Being a Rock Star; every sence he was a kid! He loves singing Hero by Skillet; Witch he join! He had meat his dream! Everytime he goes in a concert, to sing, He brings his black cat: Black Hole!

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 22 December 2011 at 9:47 AM

Ohh kool. Just wait I'm going to change my Cherries age and then we can get started even though we don't have that many people.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 22 December 2011 at 9:48 AM

@seaangel KK
Here's hero by skillet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ-2-nzRsqw

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 22 December 2011 at 9:55 AM

Okay I'll look at it later. Right now my computer doesn't have any sound. We need new speakers! I have a desk top.

I sigh. "Another shoot! Really Margaret all I want to do is work on that music video for the movie." I say to my agent. "Okay." Someone comes into my dressing room. "Time for the music video Ms. Emotion." He says. "Yes sir. I'll be in hair in just a moment." I say putting a mint in my mouth and going to make up and hair.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 22 December 2011 at 10:04 AM

Storm sits in his room. He talks to his band group. "What are we gonna sing?" he asks John Cooper. "Hmm...How about our album Awake?" John saids. "Yea, sure." Storm smiles.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 22 December 2011 at 10:13 AM

After I'm done with hair and make up I ask about the band who's going to play for the music video. "Ummm, the band Skillet." He says. "OMG I love that band." I say happily. "The band skillet and Emotion onto the stage." They say. "Is it a duet?" I ask. "No Emotion." He says.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 22 December 2011 at 10:41 AM

The band Skillet comes in. Storm waves to everyone. He was holding a gitar. "Hi." he saids to Emotion.
Then he walks with Skillet.

@seaangel
I ❤️ Skillet; Expeally the album Awake.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 22 December 2011 at 10:48 AM

Kool.

"Hey," I say back. I then hand him the music. "Here's the music and the words. I'll sing and since you do this kind of thing all the time, can you give me pointers? This is the first time doing anything more than listen to my mom sing in the recording studio." I say smiling.

Emotion looks like this in her "rock star" make up and hair.

http://api.ning.com/files/v8dtJqwDxMyUN-sC75v3an6B9DSXi12H7XlPsFrE2se9eLB5r2x-DnIsooAtCz-B1wTOPNXiU4tzasoYXM9zMhGEKSPd3x4o/ava_anime_girl.jpg

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 22 December 2011 at 10:51 AM

"Hm. Sure." Storm saids. "But, I think we go first; Why don't you watch us?" he saids, looking at the band group..

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 22 December 2011 at 11:10 AM

"Okay." I say. "And rolling." I look at the music video director and watch the band start playing. I smile and then start singing at the right time. Then the cord to the mic got wrapped around my ankle. As I tried to move I tripped and fell to the ground.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 22 December 2011 at 11:13 AM

Storm nodded to John, who finnished Singing Awake and Alive for him. Storm helps Emotion up, and unwraps her. He laughs. "Come back stage." he saids, and runs back stage.
@seaangel.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 22 December 2011 at 11:33 AM

"Thank you." I say. I smile and then say. "Take two." I then laugh a little. The band starts again. And I start singing again. It turn out perfect. "What's next Margaret?" I ask my manager as I jump off of the stage. "Well, you have an hour till your photo shot." She says. I smile. "Shopping spree!" I shriek girlishly.

GTG soon.

Female
610 posts

unebra • 22 December 2011 at 12:26 PM

@seaangal is it to late to join

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 22 December 2011 at 4:29 PM

@redstar-fireclan
@seaangel
Beat hurries quickly down an alley, trying to escape a rushing crowd of fans, when she stumbles across a run-down motel and hurries in, with the fans running past her. After she was sure they turned the corner, she sighs and walks back out, hating her career.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 8:09 AM

I jump into the limo. I smile and then look down the street. I then see beat one of my family's friends. "Drive up close to Beat. Try to avoid the fans Andrew." I say to the driver. I role down the window of the limo. "Beat it's Emotion. Jump in." I said handing her sun glasses and baseball cap pulling her in the limo. I close the door and sigh. "Fans." I groan looking back behind me seeing just a couple thousand fans with "Moving towards Emotion" signs. "So, hows your music going Beat?" I said. "I just did my first-" My phone rang. I answered it. "Yes," I looked down at the floor. "Um, when?" I asked. "Oh," I said. "I go." I said looking beat. I hung up. "KCAs." I said. "Kid's Choice Awards, they want me to preform my new song." I said.

@unebra of course not. I'll probably close joining when I know it's possible without it dieing.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 9:56 AM

@seaangel
I want Skillet to go KCAS! xD

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 10:14 AM

"Hey I got to go." I said once we almost pass the studio. I run in the studio and see the band that played at the music video. "Oh hey." I said. I then walk over to them.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 10:18 AM

"Hey!" Storm saids.
"You going to KCAs?" John asks.
"We are. We're singing Awake and Alive." Storm saids happly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=1mjlM_RnsVE&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_642174&v=2aJUnltwsqs

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 10:27 AM

I smile. "Yeah, I'm doing a song that isn't released to the public yet." I said. "I wrote myself." I said. I was then called to the stage to sing for the rehearsal. I sang my song and played the acoustic guitar. The sing was beautiful.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 10:30 AM

"No! It's my time!" Storm sings.
After the song, they wait for Emotion.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 10:33 AM

I look around and see my parents. I run up to them. "Oh my gosh. You came." I said.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 10:36 AM

Storm smiles. He walks up to Emotion's parents.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 10:39 AM

I smile. "Storm this is John and Purple Stagger." I say. "My parents. The country singer and the model." I smile.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 10:41 AM

"Nice to meet you." Storm saids, holding out his hand. "I'm Storm, in the Band Skillet."