*** Kingdoms: Torion VS Epillin ***

in Roleplaying

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 10 December 2011 at 3:57 PM

I was confident. I went for the catapults and fireworks. My kingdom was the only one that knew about them since they were a new invention of the Chinese. "FIRE" I yell and glorious colors come into view.

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 December 2011 at 4:00 PM

@sarahsaurus

Silic brought out every battle weapon they owned. The cannons rolled upon the hard ground as guns were carried.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 10 December 2011 at 4:04 PM

I look at all the kingdom's knights and then the poor army over there. "FIRE" I yell again and gunshots bomb, cannons roar and blood splatters.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 10 December 2011 at 4:07 PM

@seaangel
@hayz

The Torion walls started to burn. "Get the fire out!" Vera told sillic. She commanded her troops to attack. They shot flamming balls of fire at Epillin and began to break open the door. "I wonder where Freros is..." Vera wondered.

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 December 2011 at 4:09 PM

@sarahsaurus

Silic took an explosive, lit it and threw it into the kingdom. Risking many lives as well as their own.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 10 December 2011 at 4:15 PM

I look around. "Guards don't let her get to Frerous!" I yelled. "FIRE" I said again and the castle in the kingdom went into flames. "FIRE" I yell again.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 10 December 2011 at 4:16 PM

@hayz
OOC/ did you throw it at Epillin???

@seaangel

Vera yelled out to her troops. "FIRE!!!" A large war machine came from the Torion catsle. It squished plants under its heavy wheels and used a battering ram, pushing open the door of Epillin. A huge explosion came from Epillins first floor, fire raged and spread, climbing its way to the 2nd floor.

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 December 2011 at 4:17 PM

@sarahsaurus Duh. XD

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 10 December 2011 at 4:22 PM

@hayz XD
@seaangel
Im multitasking here!

Vera was furiois. "get the fire out sillic!!!" she yelled. She sent out two snipers.... She ordered one to kill angel, and one for Freros. The sniper shot at Angel, but barley missed, only shooting her crown, which the arrow bpunced off of and onto the floor.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 10 December 2011 at 4:26 PM

"FIRE" I yell again and then most of the shops come a blaze. "FIRE" I yell once more and then the walls become pure fire. It burns down and I smile. I go to my castle with is mostly burnt put the fire put out. "Vera your people are not welcome here. Besides you have a burnt kingdom to take care of." I say no emotion in my face.

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 December 2011 at 4:26 PM

@sarahsaurus

When I filled out Servant I was thinking we were all peaceful 'till a sudden war. XD

Troops brought gallons of water and put out the fire. Flames slowly diminished as the wet substance barely touched them.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 10 December 2011 at 4:31 PM

@seaangel

Vera sent out her brutes ro kill Angels troops. There were five. Two of then killed the men in the cannons that was burning the kingdom. The next two began to kill the others who were not in the cannons. The fith one came to angel and punched her in the face.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 10 December 2011 at 4:34 PM

"Okay I'm mad!" I say starting to fight the man. I smile. "Knew those twi kwon do lessens were going to be useful." I say.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 10 December 2011 at 10:49 PM

Vera told her armies to take out all of the fire burning the kingdom. She said to use as much water as they needed to. The brute fell to the ground but got back up and triped angel.
@seaangel
@hayz

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 10:52 AM

@sarahsarus
@seaangel
@hayz
OoC-srry I wasnt on the past two days, I was sick on saturday, and had to preform in a concert on sun X...X
BiC-

Freros backed up, watching the war, she shook her head "This isnt happening...."she murmured and ran further into the kingdom, the wooden snowflake necklace clenched tightly in one hand, her eyes searched harshly for a safe hiding place "Not again..." she murmured as she skirted into an abandoned barn and listened to the raging, the yells and the explosions. Freros knew she would have to go out there and fight, but she didn't want to, not yet at least. "I'll shelter in here...for just the moment's time..." she murmured, trying to ignore the war and think up a plan

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 12 December 2011 at 6:43 PM

@inksetp
@seaangel
@hayz

Vera grabed a TNT and a match. "Lead the troops, sillic." she said to sillic, leaving her trone. She lit the TNT and tossed it into the barn and ran away from the explosion. She had seen Vreros run in there.

7,923 posts

hayz • 12 December 2011 at 6:44 PM

@sarahsaurus

"Yes my lady." She said, shouting to the troops to get away.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 6:47 PM

@saraharus
@hayz
@seaangel

Freros could hear the slight hiss of the dynamite, she lifted her head and her eyes widened as she dropped the necklace, going numb, getting to her feet and bolting out of the barn

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 12 December 2011 at 7:07 PM

@seaangel
@hayz
@inkstep

Vera saw Vreros dash out of the barn. "Darn! Just mkssed her." the barn exploded with fire shooting through the wood and hay burning in the air. Vera angrily stomped back to jer throne. "good job sillic." she said, congradtlating her on leading the armies. "Time for plan B...." vera whispered

7,923 posts

hayz • 12 December 2011 at 7:09 PM

@sarahsaurus

Silic nodded. "Understood."

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 7:10 PM

can i join or is it to late?

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 12 December 2011 at 7:13 PM

I screamed as one of her knights stabbed my leg.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 12 December 2011 at 7:17 PM

@hay7199

Sure!!! 😊😊😊 i was
Litterialy about to ping you to join. O_o creepy...

@hayz
@seaangel
@inkstep
Vera got plan B ready. "ATTACK!!!" she yelled at the top of her voice. Immidietly, a few hundred black bullets hit Epillin. They were stuck in the brick walls or have shot through a window, but nothing happened. They just stood there. BOOM!!!!! All of the bullets exploded into flames. The ivy on the wall was all burnt and dead, the grass was in flames, and ashes floated sown and softly landed on the ground. "That shpuld hold em off." Vera said, with a smirk on her face. "sillic. Get some repair men working on this catsle." vera siad to sillic.

7,923 posts

hayz • 12 December 2011 at 7:18 PM

@sarahsaurus

"Yes my lady." She said quickly. "Troop one, repair the walls. Troop 2, repair the sleeping rooms!" She shouted.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 12 December 2011 at 7:23 PM

I wrapped up my leg and staggered to Queen Vera. I surrender myself as her servant.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 7:24 PM

Name: Lilly
Kingdom: Torion
looks:red hair torn clothes and no shose and she is 4'1 in hight
Personality:sweet will give to the less fortunate even thogh she is vary poor

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 7:27 PM

@sarahsaurus
@seaangel
@hayz
srry, my bird got caught up in some decor' and I had to help get him untangled.

Freros shielded herself from the flames as she ran to the top of a hill, pyulling a bow off her back and loading three arrows, she used the surrounding flames to light them on fire, aimed, and shot skillfully into the surrounding territory, aiming mainly at the queen.
"I don't go down easily" she murmured to herself, continuously fiering until she ran out of arrows

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 12 December 2011 at 7:30 PM

@seaangel
"Ahh... Another worker?" Vera chuckled. "And i see my troops did well." Vera pointed to Angels bandaged leg. She looked out the window and saw a bright red sky, filled with crackleing fire. "What will become of Vreros??" Vera siad to Angel. "Another servant as well??" She Closed the windows.
"You could be my personal peasant. Or slave. There, that fits the picture. A slave of Torion, who once was the QUEEN on Epillin." She contenued on abput what Angel wpuld become as Veras servant.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 7:32 PM

Lilly:i walked throgh the forest toword a circle of flames no parents no family i say and fall throgh into the flames (someone please save me!)

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 7:34 PM

@sarahsaurus

Freros focused and saw her chance, running through the flames, mostly avoiding damage, she broke through to the other side and silently took a hiding in a diggout in one of torion's walls. it felt different to be on the inside, it seemed just like her own side, but still different.
"focus" she murmured to herself, drawing her bow and taking down two of the knights "this is too easy..." she murmured, staying deeply hidden