~The Island~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 10 December 2011 at 9:00 PM

okay! I"m making a boy, Asher XD

Name: Asher
Appearance: wavy brown hair and green eyes.
Personality: Sarcastic and not too friendly around people, normally calls everyone some type of pet name, but it's normally darling, dearest, or lampchop 😋
Power: If he tries he can make the words that he speaks come to life.
Weakness: *Writer's block!*
Other: Adrastea is his sister but he doesn't know it, right now she's just a voice in his head that he can't identify helping him along the way
HE"S GOOD!!!

((For people in my past roleplays this like a mix between Adrastea and Asher))

*technically they're like joined but Adrastea won't be a character until later, just a voice in Asher's head 😊*

**Cuckoo sign** he's crazyyy lol

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 10 December 2011 at 9:02 PM

XD

*needs @hayz @belilalas_25 @pegasasu @angel_star @seaangel @moomoomilk24*

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 December 2011 at 9:02 PM

@lola622f Ohai

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 10 December 2011 at 9:04 PM

@hayz hi!

Jasper was thirsty. He wasn't going to risk himself, drinking the sea water. There's too much salt and animals....you know.

7,923 posts

hayz • 10 December 2011 at 9:07 PM

@lola622f
Hi 😃

She followed Jasper, unsure of where to go.

Deleted • 10 December 2011 at 9:09 PM

"we need to find ways to get water like collecting dew or eating fruits." Lilac said. the hot sun was surely enough to make them thirst for water and obviously they cannot drink the sea water.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 10 December 2011 at 9:11 PM

Jasper closed his eyes and touched a cold shadow. Now, the thirst wasn't that bad, but he was going to get dehydration sooner or later.

@belilalas_25 @pegasasu said that there were thunder clouds.

Deleted • 10 December 2011 at 9:18 PM

@lola622f i did not see that 😊 oh well we can use that 😃
Lilac gathered u some leaves and sticks to create a bowl. "that should do it" she thought looking up at the sky. "we still need food..." Lilac mumbled

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 10 December 2011 at 9:39 PM

@lola622f ^^' Sorry! I didn't get the ping

Bastet woke up and saw two people, a boy and a girl. Bastet jumped up immediately and summoned a ball of fire. "Who are you?" she yelled at them.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 10 December 2011 at 9:55 PM

Cloud's silvery eyes stared intently at the stranger girl, Bastet. Cloud's eyes caught the light of the bright moon, reflecting the dim light of midnight's night light.

"I'm Kumo- Kumo Kimura, but you can call me Cloud."

Cloud explained to Jasper, already jumping into a conversation. She was trusting like that- one of her flaws, trusting too easily. That was why her hopes were always falling.

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 10 December 2011 at 10:16 PM

@lola622f

Yeah? O_o What's happening?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 10 December 2011 at 10:36 PM

@angel_star Silic is healing herself. Cloud, Bastet, and Jasper are talking.

Jasper glanced at them, nervously. He didn't really like talking, especially when he talked in a group with more than one person. Jasper was slightly antisocial sometimes. " Ummm......I'm jasper"

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 10 December 2011 at 11:14 PM

Julia saw a guy introduce himself.

"Um... what's happening?"

7,923 posts

hayz • 11 December 2011 at 7:57 AM

@lola622f Actually Silic's stalking you cuz she wanted to say thank you. owo

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 11 December 2011 at 10:20 AM

@hayz O_O' oh

Jasper wasn't interested in this conversation. Introductions are always boring. And useless. He yawned. It was nightime already.

7,923 posts

hayz • 11 December 2011 at 10:26 AM

@lola622f I wonder why no one's the enemy yet.... I like being the victim. Idk why. XD //shot

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 11 December 2011 at 10:30 AM

@hayz XD

Jasper walked away. Then, he shadow traveled, again.

He appeared on top of a palm tree branch, persefectly balanced. He was tired, yet shadow traveling made him more drowsy. Then, Jasper fell asleep.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 11 December 2011 at 10:34 AM

@lola622f Yeah. Talents was the first rp I joined. I joined a few more of your rp's and others but I guess I didn't totally continue them or they died out or something. Well hopefully nothing like that will happen in this rp😊

Lily was still looking behind one of the trees in the forest. A boy named Jasper would have found her a while ago if she hadn't hidden herself well behind one of the trees. Who were these people who were waking up? As they were introducing themselves to each other Lily was familiarizing herself with their names and trying not to forget them, because she didn't have the best memory.

They were getting food and water and Lily realized she to was quite thirsty. Luckily she didn't have to go somewhere to find water, as she could summon up a small rain cloud next to her and get the water from there, but what about food? She was quite hungry. She didn't want to be seen by these people. They were total strangers. People she did not want to talk to. She decided to wait and see what happened. Maybe she could see where they got their food and later she too could get it from the same place.

7,923 posts

hayz • 11 December 2011 at 10:36 AM

@lola622f Imma have one of the wizard people/ creatures capture her... :S

Silic looked around, 'Where'd he go..?' She thought (shes right under the palm tree xD). She steeped out, walked a few steps, next to another tree. Her hand placed on the tree as a net carried her up. "Eep!" She cried, rising fast in altitude.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 11 December 2011 at 10:41 AM

Lily was surprised when she heard a cry a few trees away. What was that? She went to look only to find one of those strangers who she believed was called Silic trapped in a net on a palm tree. Shoould she help, then she would be found out and that was something she wanted to avoid, but she couldn't just let the girl stay there...

7,923 posts

hayz • 11 December 2011 at 10:44 AM

@lola622f Do they have High-technology? If so:

The net's sides closed, leaving her bottled in. Water flushed from the top, leaving her almost airless. The water got into her eyes, as she tried rubbing it away underwater. The black wore off and her eyes turned blue. Her last breathe escaped before sinking into unconsciousness....

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 11 December 2011 at 11:02 AM

Someone or something had taken the net into the midst of the forest and Lily had followed. She didn't get a chance to do anything as she saw some of the islands strange creatures plunge Silic into a pool. She would have to get the girl, but what if she got caught as well? No! she had to do the right thing and she pushed the thought deep into a head where it was only a little squeak hidden among others. Hiding behind one of the trees she started to call a storm cloud, which would hopefully scare of the creatures.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 11 December 2011 at 11:07 AM

@hayz xD Silic is always kidnapped

Cloud's silvery eyes gazed up at the sky, catching the light of the dim stars. There was a shriek, and Cloud went to investigate. Something dragged her into the water, ripples of movement disturbing the eerily cool and still night.

What could she do? Seismic burst the water away? That was- wait a second, that could be brilliant. The water must've been too deep though to move completely away, but Cloud got a new idea. Taking a running start, she dove into the water, creating a field around herself, pushing water away from herself.

7,923 posts

hayz • 11 December 2011 at 11:16 AM

@lily-

Silic's body stayed still under the water of the net. All air was drained from her. If she were to survived, it would be a miracle.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 11 December 2011 at 11:20 AM

Cloud gasped, rising up again for water. She was still dry, though, that was a plus. Bedraggled, she called out to the girl behind the brush.

"I'm looking, but I don't see any sign of her!"

I exclaimed, going back down under the water, searching for the girl.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 11 December 2011 at 11:24 AM

Lily was happy that she had trained herself in using her powers because her storm cloud came quite fast, faster than usual (it must have figured out it was an emergency). As soon as it was summoned above the pool it created darkness under it, hovering over all the islands creatures. The creatures looked quite surprised at the dark expanse above them, especially when lightning striked from it with the loud sound of thunder that followed. Weather like this must have been quite rare on the island if they were this surprised as they ran for shelter leaving the girl in the net inside the pool.

Lily ran to the pool as soon as the creatures were gone but a sudden thought struck her. She couldn't swim and the net was sinking fast in the surprisingly deep pool. What was she to do? If she went in she would drown with the girl, but she couldn't just watch her die...

Lily heard someone call, but the voice sounded far of, while Lily was still in shock.

7,923 posts

hayz • 11 December 2011 at 11:25 AM

@pegasasu XD Oh she's like, in a net, underwater :S

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 11 December 2011 at 11:28 AM

@hayz Okay! Cloud to the rescue 😋

Cloud felt a tangle of some kind of net catching her feet. She looked down and saw a girl trapped in it. How was she going to hoist it up? Ah, seismic blasts. Getting below the girl, she summoned up the rest of her energy in one blast, and the girl was sent flying out of the pool.

Gasping for air, Cloud resurfaced. She had to let down her own seismic field to let the girl go out of the water, and now Cloud was dripping wet. Shaking damp hair out of her face, she climbed out of the water.

7,923 posts

hayz • 11 December 2011 at 11:31 AM

@pegasasu
@lily-

The net shifted, tangling her body within it as it landed harshly with a thump. The water burned Silic's skin, making it throb in bright red. Her eyes felt as if the were on fire. She gasped for breath as she woke upon the ground.

Female
2,916 posts

lily- • 11 December 2011 at 11:33 AM

Lily blinked as she got wet when she was hit by a big splash and a girl with the Silic came out. Lily was got soaked with the splash and she couldn't recall what the other girl was called. How did she get here anyway.