December plot idea

in Site Feedback & Ideas

3,562 posts

cafe • 11 December 2011 at 5:01 AM

Remember how we had the my lights competition?

I was thinking this year [or next], as a real life plot, we try to make our best Christmas themed egg cave decorations.

Like, a tree with hand drawn eggs hanging in it, lights re-arranged to to spell out eggcave, stuff like that. [Trying to be very vague, lolol]

The winner[s] could get something like EC, 1000 [1st?] 500 [2d?] and 250 [3rd?], or an exclusive egg, like the original reindorfs.

Just to throw that out there 😸

2,591 posts

celeste • 11 December 2011 at 5:03 AM

@cafe
Sounds interesting.... but I'm not very sure how this'll work, to be exact... :c What about the people who, say, are forbidden to upload personal pictures onto the computer? That could cause problems and controversy... :c

3,562 posts

cafe • 11 December 2011 at 5:12 AM

@Celeste

o3o

It didn't when we had the might lights. I think the people who can't participate can be good sports 😸 There's other Christmas-y stuff to do.

2,591 posts

celeste • 11 December 2011 at 5:33 AM

@cafe
I was just worried... maybe worried was putting it on too lightly... XD Maybe we can have two categories, like art and photography? *everyone has a chance! 8D*

Female
927 posts

lyricgeek • 11 December 2011 at 5:35 AM

@cafe
Good idea, even though I wouldn't be able to participate xD

Oh and I'm back! I decided to only have like 2-3 creatures and immortalise them, not be too worried about trading and use my cave tries to find creatures to gift away to others 😊