The night of howling

in Roleplaying

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 6:56 PM

Your a wolf pack filled with what you call malcluds or cursed one(s) you may chose to be torchered and be a malclud and hope to become a wolf of the watch of the sacred volcanos or you could be a normal wolf and continue to be a regular wolf with others... but you start out as a wolf pup are you a Malclud or normal

Alpha F: OPEN
Alpha M: OPEN

Lutenint F: OPEN
Lutenint M: OPEN

Outflankers: 0/10 ALL OPEN

Malcluds: 0/12 ALL OPEN

Obea: (note: obea cannot have pups) 0/5 (1 for each pack)

Sark☹️Note: lives on her/his own)

Packs:
Mac Duncan
Mac Heath(Note: vary crule)
Mac Duff
Mac Nab
Mac Angus

~~~*Dictionary*~~~
Malclud-a wolf/pup with a disorter
Ganergnaw-a place were gnaw wolfs carve there bones/the great chain
Sark-medacle wolf
Obea-taked pups to there tummfraw
Tummfraw-a place were malcluds are left to die

Deleted • 12 December 2011 at 6:57 PM

cool. wheres the form?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 7:00 PM

here:

Name:Edme
Malclud/normal wolf: Malclud
Looks:brown and missing a ear
Personality: sweet but scared of the higher ranking wolfs
Tummfraw: Icey river bank
Pack:Mac Duncan (1 gnaw wolf per pack)

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 December 2011 at 7:38 PM

Name: Silverstarr
Looks: silver with black paws and black at tip of tail,half of her body was caught on fire,all that is left is black skin and a little fur on that side,rest is fine.
Personality: nice,but is scared to other wolves and people.
Tummfraw: burnt down forest forest,very close to the frozen river
Pack: Mac Duncan

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 7:55 PM

welcome @sakura2596

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 December 2011 at 8:00 PM

hi should we start the rp?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 8:03 PM

i guess

lets start with how we felt at our tummfraw and go from there mine:

were is the warm wiggleing bodys that raped around me and the soft flowing milk?i wonder as i flout on a pach of thin ice i hear a loud crack and i fall into the water the water nearly freazzes me to death then suddenly i go under....

Oh...and @sakura2596 can you change your pack only 1 gnaw wolf per pack

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 December 2011 at 8:12 PM

i wake up and dont feel the warth of others and the chatter i look around the burnt rubble,seeing some still on fire.i stand up and start to rn out,but before i could a huge burning tree crashed in frount of me and knocked me out.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 8:15 PM

I come up and gasp for air i breath a giant breath and go back under i find somthing soft and grab ahold of it and pull myself to shore and make my way back to the Mac Duncans

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 December 2011 at 8:28 PM

i wake up and see the burnt trees again and notice that the big tree that crashed earlier was burnt to ash,i stand up and look at my shoulder and remember the big fire that caused it.i start walking back to the Mac Duncans,and soon i see a little brown wolf,close by,i look at her,not noticeing the missing ear.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 8:31 PM

I im now in the Mac Duncan teratorry i yelp a high piched yelp and out of nowere a wolf run's up and gives me a cuff on the head then grabs me and pulld me to the pack were i resive many cuff's and nip's not of happiness but anger anger that i have returned

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 December 2011 at 8:47 PM

i sse the little wolf get tooken by the big wof and i run over to them trying to stop them with my peuwney paws.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 8:50 PM

I yelp at the cuff's and some of them pull on my only ear wich makes me cry out in pain

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 8:58 PM

Name:Xeo
Looks: a pure white wolf with blue grey streaks running along her back, her eyes are ice blye and she is bone thin and small, coarse and sleek furred with a whispy wolf's mail, she is blind, always ice cold to the touch and can bbarely move/fight in harsh heat, she is missing her back left leg.
Personality: Silent and shy, Xeo stays in the shade and away from higher ranks and mostly males
Tummfraw: Snow capped mt. peaks
Pack: none yet (if it's alloud)

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:00 PM

@inkstep yes you dont have to be in a pack but at somtime in your life you have to and WELCOME

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 9:02 PM

@hay7199
Ok, thanks, and THANKS AGAIN 😃

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:02 PM

Your welcome come on lets rp

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 9:08 PM

@hay7199
kk ^^

I could feel my paws freezing as I limped through the snow, but it felt natural, I felt safer and less threatened. The icy wind cut through my fur as the near empty mountain air rushed into my lungs with every raspy breath.
"Father..." I whimpered as I made my way through the snow. "Father where are you!" I howled again, I could remember his soft smile, his eyes were icy like mine, and his blue grey fur was cold and comforting. I was dead inside, and most likely dying inside.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 12 December 2011 at 9:10 PM

i try to bite and scratch the wolfs that were hurting the other one,i kept doing it.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:13 PM

I yelped in my sleep it was night now i looked up at the Alpha male of the pack a sleak cout in his sleep he looked more like a shadow as a malclud i was made to sleep at the far side of the den i walked out and shrunk down when i heard a snore in fear of another cuff i lowered to the ground i walked up to the top of a snowy mountin and howled to my hearts contitnt

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 9:17 PM

The pain in my heart shattered my soul, but I kept walking, using my last bit of voice to howl again "Father!" it came out raspy and squeaky, I wished I could see again, I could only remember that soft glimse of warm light I had gotten when fater looked at me, I wished I could see him one more time, he was the only ale that hadn't tried to beat me to death to keep him from having to carry me all the way up to the mountains to die. I couldn't believe he had loved me, but I couldn't bare to think he didn't. Another blast if icy wind hit my fur, it felt more comforting than the last, more welcoming than, could it be possible, my father's presence. it was all I had known, but I ran towards the scent of another wolf "Father!?" I called, I couldn't trust my nose, I already knew it was scarred up enough, all I had was my hearing, and I'd have to rely on that.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:21 PM

I see another wolf pup run towords me 'ahhh!'i yelp as he hits me

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 9:24 PM

Unfk!" I felt hot on impact as I hit some pup else. "what..." I shook the snow from my fur and sneased, backing up "who...who's there?" I snarled weakly "and don't call me puny!"

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:27 PM

The cold pups impack throghs me to the grond 'your not puny if anything your bigger than me!'i yelp weakley "and my name is...well...just call me Edme'i yelp again

Deleted • 12 December 2011 at 9:27 PM

Name: Dark
Looks: white fur, of very long lengh. her disablity is her lungs. she cant breath very well.
Personality: crazy. she just runs around with her crazyness, doing anything she feels like doing.
Tummfraw: desert? XD if thats not allowed, ice cave.
pack: Mac Angus

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:28 PM

welcome!

Deleted • 12 December 2011 at 9:30 PM

@hay7199
😸 cool rp, what're we doing right now?

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:30 PM

we say what happened at our tummfraw and go find a pack

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 12 December 2011 at 9:31 PM

"hmn.....I'm Xeo!" I iped up, I should've followed my father's aadvice and held my tongue, killing the pup on pact, but I let my nerves get the better of me. "A....are you ok?" I asked calmly "I'm terribly sorry! I....wasn't looking..." I lied, I was lying through my teeth, but it felt good.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 12 December 2011 at 9:33 PM

"im fine" i say licking a cut i got from falling on the ice