An Auction!!

in Roleplaying

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 13 December 2011 at 6:54 PM

sakura watched everyone on the floor quietly,in the corner,looking at everyone talking that WAS human.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 13 December 2011 at 6:57 PM

Z shrugged "I've got a knife......and all my skills from the village....I guess being native counts me out" she shrugged again "thanks I guess, good luck?"

Deleted • 13 December 2011 at 6:59 PM

@inkstep
"no problem. ill come back for you. theres plenty of food and water in there. hope your not afriad of spiders." Dark says.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 13 December 2011 at 7:02 PM

Z smiled and nodded, hiding suickly "don't die" she mumbled to herself

Deleted • 13 December 2011 at 7:07 PM

@inkstep
"ill be fine, dont worry. theve tryed to kill me i dunno how many times." Dark says running utside.

Non-binary
1,178 posts

cynt5100 • 13 December 2011 at 8:26 PM

"OOOHHH!" I hear an alien say. "thats why her skins a funny colour."
I see the lab I'm in. It has aliens everywhere in suits that have air packs on the back, as though I'd make a funky gas if they cut me up.
"Now, for the first blood sample." The alien said and he took out a shunt. "Oh. It woke up. Somebody get the cage!" he said.
"Come here little thing. Stretch out your arm, so I can clip this on."
I would tell him to shut up and stop treating me like a dog, but he had a muzzle on me. He snatched my arm up and tied it to a chain.
"Well, lets begin." he said and took out a needle and the shunt.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 13 December 2011 at 8:36 PM

Z nodded, holding the knife close to her neck, hoping she wouldn't have to fight unless it came worse to avsolute worse
@deannablanco3

Deleted • 13 December 2011 at 8:37 PM

@inkstep
Dark got hit by a alien as she ran out, blowing her head up.
(its okay, shes not dead!)

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 13 December 2011 at 8:39 PM

(hahaha ok)
@deannablanco3
Z heard the explosion and went wide eyed "no.." she murmured

Deleted • 13 December 2011 at 8:40 PM

@inkstep XD shell be fine, just go save her.
Darks head started reforming, but the alien stomped on her.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 13 December 2011 at 8:44 PM

Z shook her head and tried to stop herself "this is how I got caught in the first place!" she hissed to herself, "this is how...this is what the cheif..." she shook her head and bolted out of the wall, keeping her eyes closed and following what she heart "HYA!" she screamed as she swung her knife sharply, the contact shock racked her body and she ended up falling back after slicing into the demonic creature "unfg.."

Deleted • 13 December 2011 at 8:46 PM

@inkstep
Darks head reformed. She grabbed the alein, fliping it over her head and sending it smashing into the ground. "thanks, Z."

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 13 December 2011 at 8:49 PM

Z smiled and nodded, tucking ppart of her hair behind her ear, she cringed slightly and rubbed where her arm had been removed "it's harder to work with one arm, I have to say I took my automail for granted..." she looked down at her automail leg and shrugged, getting to her feet "you ok?: she asked calmly

Deleted • 13 December 2011 at 8:51 PM

@inkstep
"yeah. i can fix your arm and leg, all i need is to do is give you a blood transfusion." Dark says.

7,923 posts

hayz • 13 December 2011 at 8:52 PM

Silic's eyes opened but she saw nothing but black. She cried for help, but all to be heard was a muffle. She tried to move her arms and legs, but it seemed as if she had been immobilized. Her breathing was steady, for now. She felt shadows loom over her head as the pain of a needle injected into her arm. She shouted as the pain seared through her body, but only a muffled cry went through.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 13 December 2011 at 8:54 PM

Z shook her head "I let them give me the auto works as a constant reminder, and they couldn't re attatch the limbs, they were.....destroyed" she shrugged "I keep it as a consttant reminder of what happened and why I was kept under constant watch...thank you though!" she smiled softly and sheathed her knife

Deleted • 13 December 2011 at 8:55 PM

@inkstep i gotta go.
"okay. my blood can be a universal cure, or a poisin to the aliens, thats why they wont eat me, and they cant kill me." Dark says.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 13 December 2011 at 8:56 PM

@deannablanco3 - aw, ok

Wow..." she smirked and shrugged "amazing..."

Deleted • 14 December 2011 at 1:19 AM

@inkstep sorry D:
"well...not when you me, because when i mean univarlas cure, i mean UNIVERSAL. it can cure death." Dark says.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 14 December 2011 at 10:36 AM

@deannablanco3
it's k

"mn.." Z looked down at her stup and shook her head "I plan to get it back, or get a new one anyway" she murmured as she watched another alien move towards them. Gripping her knife tightly, she glared at it and stuck out her slit tongue, pointing the knife;.

Deleted • 14 December 2011 at 11:02 AM

@inkstep O.O split tongue?!
Dark turned towards the alien. She cut her hand in the knife, then ran towards the alien, shoving her hand down its throaut.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 14 December 2011 at 11:26 AM

@deannablanco3
XD it's forked,yes, it's a symbol of streingth and fearlessness =3

"..." O_O
Z just stood there and shrugged, running at the alien, she stabbed it for fun and backed up, giggling slightly.

Deleted • 14 December 2011 at 11:29 AM

@inkstep XD its also sorta creepy XD
Soon, the alien started gagging.then, its flesh started peeling off. "shall we go now?" Dark says.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 14 December 2011 at 11:30 AM

Z nodded, backing up slightly. "no doubt" she murmured, sheathing her knife
@deannablanco3 I know XD

Deleted • 14 December 2011 at 11:35 AM

@inkstep XD its like hello, i has a snake tongue. XD
"okay then." Dark says plesently, taking out another alien.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 14 December 2011 at 11:40 AM

Z nodded again, turning and running into an actual 'human' Unf.." she fell back and looked up at the unfamiliar face, blinking viggerously a few times "Who the ffffffudgeareyou?" she stood and backed up and the man smiled, picking her up.
"don't wory" he said softly "I'm here to save you guys"

@deannablanco3 XD yes kinda, and NUUUU XD bad alien cloaker guy XD

Deleted • 14 December 2011 at 11:45 AM

@inkstep i shall follow you XD
"well, im following you out." Dark says, suspiocus.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 14 December 2011 at 11:46 AM

Z shrugged and smiled up at the man who just smiled back, lifting her onto his shoulder.
"uh..." She shrugged and swallowed tightly, holding the knife behind her back

Deleted • 14 December 2011 at 11:50 AM

@inkstep
dark followed behind him. "dont even think of doing anything funny, or ill kill you." Dark says.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 14 December 2011 at 11:57 AM

The man shrugged "don't fret, I'm just helping, I find your species- er...you two, interesting..." he smiled and kept walking, mainly following the shadows and avoiding eye contact with anyone or anything..

@deannablanco3