Creature Idea: The Sinac

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
719 posts

sharkout • 17 December 2011 at 1:18 AM

Okay, I haven't been able to upload pictures to my computer for a while, so is it alright if I do a description, instead?

Description: The Sinac is a black wolf-like creature with angel-wings and long, protruding fangs. Sinac normally get scales on their chest in their last stage.

Egg: The Sinac has a furry, black egg. You can see faint markings of scales in the middle. A faint, red light glows on the top of the egg, and tiny, stubby wings grow out of the sides.

Stage 1: At this stage, the Sinac barely has any wings at all, and it's eyes are still closed. There are no scales on the chest at this time. Red lights glow around the Sinac's shut eyes. Its fur is very short but velvety.

Stage 2: This is the Sinac's final stage. It's wings suddenly grow very large. The wings of a Sinac when it's fully evolved are tufty and white, angel-like wings that have some grey mixed in them. Sinacs' eyes are green, and red rims its eyes. Some tough, black scales form on the chest to act as armor. Its fur gets longer and fluffier around this point.

About the Sinac
Sinac are rather shy creatures, and rarely use their wings to fly for missions. They prefer running when they have a task to do. Mostly, their flying is when they just want to have fun.

Weighted Rarity: 101

Used for: A Creature Release Week?

NOTE: Give credit to @pebblestar-nightclan for making this. This is her storage account.