The 39 Clues

in Roleplaying

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 9:36 PM

@oranberry100 Where is that from? XD
@fluffy Sure!

Psipsina stroked Me's head and decided that she would take the challenge. She saw two girls talking. Psipsina looked suspiciously at them before sneaking up behind them.

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 9:38 PM

@fluffy you talking to me? XD
"i dont need any of them." Dark said as she made her eyes go all crazy.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 9:46 PM

@deannablanco3

"Hello!" Psipsina said suddenly. "Mrrrp." Me meowed.

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 9:46 PM

@moomoomilk24
Dark looked at her.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 9:47 PM

@deannablanco3

Psipsina smiled and waved. "What are you guys talking about?" Me jumped down and sniffed the girl.

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 9:48 PM

@moomoomilk24
Dark glared at the cat, and her mangy old dog came towards it, barking and snarling.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 20 December 2011 at 9:49 PM

@deannablanco3 Me gots to go ( and not the cat XD) Actually, I'm going to read the third book of the 39 Clues XDD

Me bristled and attempted to scratch the dog's nose.

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 9:58 PM

@moomoomilk24 XD kk.
My dog dogded, and dark picked him up.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 22 December 2011 at 12:31 PM

@deannablanco3 I'm back 😃

Psipsina smiled at the girl. "Thank you. Sometimes Me gets a little ferocious."

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 22 December 2011 at 8:05 PM

Jasper saw some people fighting. Most of the people here, he never saw them before.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 22 December 2011 at 11:08 PM

@lola622f

Me went up to somebody and purred at his feet, then biting his shoes.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 23 December 2011 at 9:40 PM

@moomoomilk24

Jasper glanced at Me.

Deleted • 23 December 2011 at 9:58 PM

@lola622f 😋 that sounds so funny 😋 Jasper Glanced at "me" 😋

---
She smiled as the girl looked away and found the cat at her feet, the cat, strangely, was named Me and Illiana found that amusing yet supicious at the same time. She didn't like puns all that much but she knew that sometimes she really enjoyed a stupid joke.
As the girl, identified by her name tag as "Dark" made her eyes go all weird, Illiana knew that she wouldn't be able to trust her to the best of her abilities but she knew that this girl would prove a valable friend.
"I'm Melanie." said Illiana promptly and gestured to her fake name tag. She didn't like telling others her name first time she met them. They would learn soon enough.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 24 December 2011 at 10:04 AM

XD

Psipsina started rocking back and forth on her feet. "Sooo....You guys are going to try to look for them?"

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 24 December 2011 at 10:58 AM

"Look for what? The clues?" Jasper asked.

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 3:24 PM

@lola622f @moomoomilk24 @deannablanco3
---
She smiled at them all cautiously, there wasn't anything she wanted to do more than leave this place, but she wanted to know what the clues were. Her human curiousity seemed to get the better of her and she smiled at the boy and the girl
"What are your names? I don't think that you've told me yet."

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 3:26 PM

@fluffy
Darks eyes turned to her, changing colors faster. "Your nervous, and possibly lieing about something."

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 3:28 PM

@deannablanco3 we don't have talents right? Because how else do your eyes change colors and you can tell what I'm doing?
---
Illiana turned back towards Dark and smiled, "Nervous darling? I don't get nervous anymore." She picked up another carrot from the tray next to her and started crunching it.
"And lying, yes, I might as well be. I really hate carrots, and I don't know why I'm eating them. There's just something rewarding about crunching on a bright orange carrot."
Illiana eyed the rest of the veggies on the tray, the asparagus, celery, and tomatoes were all very tempting to her, but she decided to stick with the carrots.
"I personally prefer the celery, but since there's no peanut butter, I guess I'll have to do with the carrots."

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 3:30 PM

@fluffy just read my form. XD
"Your names not what you say it is. Ive met you before when i was a child. thats how i know your lieing about something." Dark smiled.

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 3:33 PM

*reads form* okay 😋 But don't make your "experimented talents" too extravegant otherwise i can't keep up XD
---
Illiana wanted to laugh but she made sure that she didn't, "You've met me before? That's highly unlikely, I haven't been outside since I was..." she hesitated, not knowing if she could trust Dark, "Well, I haven't been outside since that thing happened back when."

She knew that she had met Dark before, Dark had been one of the people that she had been investigating before someone that she knew had blown her cover. But that wasn't the thing that Illiana was worried about that the moment, it was the arrival of that unexpected person that she wanted to avoid. If there was any hint that she was still alive, any clue to the group that she still existed, she would most likely die.

"Everyone's probably met eachother before. But, you know, not everyone has had the chance to get to know each other better."

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 3:35 PM

@fluffy kk XD
"You dont need to worry. The others are gone...forever." She said, trying to convay to her that the ones who experimented on her were dead now.

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 3:37 PM

@deannablanco3
---
"Oh not that darling. Not that..." she smiled, this time she actually felt it, "There's someone that I've been expecting because I don't want them to be here. That's why they always show up." Illiana intoned in a spiteful voice, thinking back to the times when she had been something different, and not everybody was out to get her.

"I haven't seen them around for a while, I'm thinking that they're dead. But who terminated them..." she looked pointedly in Dark's direction

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 24 December 2011 at 5:50 PM

@fluffy
@lola622f
@deannablanco3

"Yeah," Psipsina told the boy. "And I'm Psipsina." she told 'Melanie'. Me hissed at Melanie's direction.

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 6:11 PM

@moomoomilk24
--
"Hey," she said, "So wihch one are you going to take? The money or the clue?" Illiana noticed that Psipsina's cat hissed in her direction and she smiled at her.

"Well aren't you a vicious little creature?" she asked the cat, stooping down to her level and rubbing her tail.

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 24 December 2011 at 6:13 PM

@fluffy By the way Me is a she-cat 😸

Psipsina scoffed. "I'm taking the clues! It'll be like a scavenger hunt!"

Me scratched her nose. Something about this girl bothered her.

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 6:16 PM

*apologizes to Me* I changed the "it's to "her" 😋
--
"I bet you can understand everything that I'm saying can't you Me?" Illiana continued to talk to the cat in hushed tones before standing up and saying to Psipsina, "I might as well take the clues. This will definitely be interesting."
---
OOC: are you going to be coming up with the clues? I don't think we can stand around forever thinking about what we're going to be doing, but then again not a lot of people are on right now...

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 24 December 2011 at 6:18 PM

@fluffy XD

Psipsina nodded.

_______

OOC: o_o I'd better come up with clues now! XD Ok, can you help me? XD

Deleted • 24 December 2011 at 6:19 PM

@moomoomilk24 do you want to do mail exchange? That way no one can see our convo?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 25 December 2011 at 9:47 PM

"WHat are the clues?"

Female
1,112 posts

moomoomilk24 • 28 December 2011 at 12:14 PM

@fluffy
@lola622f
@deannablanco3
THE CLUE HUNT BEGINS!!!!!

Psipsina shrugged at the boy's question and turned her attention back to Mr. Cahill, who was ceasing his throat again. "Ahem. Time to decide!" he called out. "Those of you who take the clues, stay here. Those of you who take the money, leave."