Female
3 posts

shikosan • 19 December 2011 at 2:40 PM

Hi!
My name is Tricia Johansson and I'm 19 years old. I'm new here on EggCave, and I hope that I can make many new friends. I'm from Sweden, so my english is not flawless. I hope that's not annoy anyone. My interests are photography, writing (I'm a poet and an author), music, role play, art, and ofc friends and family. I have an amazing sister, and an awesome family.

When I was 6 years I went sick in depression, and when I was 12 i started to harm myself. I dont going to write anything more about this, I dont know how old people are here, but I can say that I'm finally feel like life is someting good. I saying this because I shall introduce myself, and this is a big part of me. Ofc I dont going to talk about this with my new friends here, that's can be annoying 😉

Hmmmm. I have a very big interest for online-games as has something to "adopt", like pets, fantasy-stuff and well, something like that.

I'm a nice and understanding person, and maybe a little bit to serious. But that's not mean that I dont know how to have fun, hang out with friends and so on.

Feel free to add me as friend. I accept all random requests 😊

/Tricia
[Shikosan is my name on the web]

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 19 December 2011 at 2:42 PM

Hi welcome to EC!😃

Female
3 posts

shikosan • 19 December 2011 at 2:45 PM

Qwaszx: Hi, thank you 😊

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 19 December 2011 at 2:47 PM

@shikosan No problem 😉 BTW if you want to have the user go to a topic quicker, ping them 😉 To ping you put an @ sign in front of their username!😸

Female
3 posts

shikosan • 19 December 2011 at 2:49 PM

Okey 😊