I'm a new Eggcaver

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
80 posts

faeolynrayne • 20 December 2011 at 4:37 PM

So yeah, as the title says, I'm new here at Eggcave.
So, hi guys! 😃

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 20 December 2011 at 4:43 PM

Just saying hi , and DO NOT FILL YOUR COVE WITH commons. Main mistake in my EC life here. Just saying. AND ALWAYS CONSULT WITH OTHER PEEPS BEFORE YOU MAKE A TRADE. Seriously.

Deleted • 20 December 2011 at 4:45 PM

Well if you get a bunch of commons, you can hatch

them and trade them for something better.. (:

Not sayin' an Onny.. but ya know xD

Sorry but it's what I did c :

Female
80 posts

faeolynrayne • 20 December 2011 at 4:48 PM

p3flteng, but there are quite a few common eggs that I like, so. 😊
Thanks for the advice, though. I appreciate it.

15 posts

mr_shuffle • 21 December 2011 at 8:58 AM

soh your also new hey

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 21 December 2011 at 9:16 AM

Welcome! You don't have to do this, but I would suggest not getting several commons, even if you like them. Just get, like, one of each kind that you like 😊 and by the way, if you want to reply to someone on a forum and you want them to know, you have to put an @ sign in front of their username. Like this: @rawrcookies08. Then they will get a notification saying that you pinged them. 😊

Good luck!

Male
62 posts

random_love • 21 December 2011 at 9:18 AM

@faeolynrayne

Hi ^-^ welcome to eggcave ^-^

Female
80 posts

faeolynrayne • 21 December 2011 at 10:51 AM

@rawrcookies08: Oh, I see! Thanks for letting me know, I would have felt silly otherwise. 😊

@mr_shuffle: Yes, I am. Hey!

@random_love: Thanks. 😊

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 21 December 2011 at 10:53 AM

@faeolynrayne No problem! 😊

And, the post above you is called a spam bot. It's weird, they usually don't appear very often but this is the fourth one in 4 days.. :/ I'll report it for now, but if you see another one click the little button next to the thumbs down that looks like a computer. 😊

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 21 December 2011 at 11:04 AM

I don't understand why people are fussing about getting and not getting common eggs, I think you should just get the eggs that you like and not have to worry about getting rare eggs. Not until you're more experienced around the site, anyway. 😊

@faeolynrayne So, welcome to Egg Cave! I hope you enjoy it here, it's a wonderful website with lots of helpful people willing to answer any questions you might have. ^^ I fed your eggs and sent you a friend request~

Female
80 posts

faeolynrayne • 21 December 2011 at 11:06 AM

@rawrcookies08: Oh, okay. I wasn't sure what that was. Thanks, again. 😊

@elluwah: Thanks! It's been fun so far. I've decided to just collect the eggs that I like for now, and work my way up to the more rare ones.
But thanks for the request, and the help. 😊

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 21 December 2011 at 11:35 AM

@faeolyrnrayne

Click forums and then click ecode guide. It will show you how to make smiley faces and other stuff you might need 😉
And also here's some more advice, every time you see a Prath, Bessy, of Engel at the cave, you should accept it because they are rare creatures and are going to be worth a lot more in the future.😸