Free Prath, Engel or Bessy

in General

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 21 December 2011 at 1:40 AM

Hi,

Getting into the Christmas spirit I will give away a free Prath, Engel or Bessy to one person. If you would like to go into the running for one of the three just say why you love or don't love egg cave and tell me what egg you would like πŸ˜‹

One rule though send me a friend request if you are not already my friend!

I will give the egg away on the 31st of December and the name of the winner will be posted on my wall a day before.

Also spread the word that this is happening and one lat thing...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thanks!

Side-Note: (Do you own a Mo? If so why not join the Mo Club. Read what's in the link first before posting on my wall)

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 21 December 2011 at 1:51 AM

@tikimaki
I would like a bessy.

I love bessys because there are no cows in eggcave and they have a very interesting paragraph in the archives.

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 21 December 2011 at 6:37 AM

@tikimaki Nice idea *o*

I love Egg Cave because it's free, fun and friendly. ❀️

I would like a Prath. Thank you!

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 21 December 2011 at 11:20 AM

@tikimaki
I would like a prath or bessy.

I love Eggcave because it it different from other virtual pet websites because it isn't complicated like most of them are, and it isn't a virtual pet website for smaller kids, like Webkinz. Eggcave is fun, simple, and there are always people that want to be your friend. Thanks to Ian, many people love Eggcave.😊

Female
2,296 posts

orange • 22 December 2011 at 6:31 PM

@tikimaki
I would LOVE a bessyπŸ˜‹

I love eggcave because it gives me something to look forward to everyday, it gets kinda boring here and EggCave livens up my day. Without it, I would be as bored as everyone else...

Female
5,813 posts

jazzyleia • 22 December 2011 at 6:33 PM

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a prath.

I love eggcave because it gives me something to do. All the people here are nice and they are always understanding!

@tikimaki

Female
203 posts

sophia123 • 22 December 2011 at 6:41 PM

@tikimaki

i love eggcave, couse i can have sooo much cute creatures! and cause nobody here is loughing about my baaaad english! and cause i have a nice freetime activity, and and and ... there are so many reasons cause i like eggcave^^

and i would love a bessy, to help my army growing πŸ˜‰

Female
213 posts

saving-eggs • 22 December 2011 at 6:47 PM

I would love to have a Prath, they are soo cute and when they are babies, they are sleeping and they look very cute 😊 It looks as a plushie and I want to hug one! πŸ˜‹

I love Eggcave very much cause I got awesome and cute eggs, just the ones I like the most, so I collect cutenesses!

Deleted • 22 December 2011 at 6:55 PM

Prath? 😊

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 22 December 2011 at 6:55 PM

I would like a Bessy cause they're AWESOME!
I love Egg Caave because it's really addicting.😸

Female
1,821 posts

pjbuzzy • 22 December 2011 at 7:07 PM

Id like the prath! im already youre friend so we dont have to worry about that... i love praths because they are really christmassy...if thats a real word... they are also really epic looking... soo... yeah. thats why i want a PRATHYWATHY!!!

Deleted • 22 December 2011 at 7:37 PM

There's no need to put me in the running. I'd like someone else to get a creature they'd like.

But happy holidays anyway! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 December 2011 at 10:28 PM

I don't really need either of the creatures and think what you are doing is beautiful!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😸

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & your family!!

I love Egg Cave for this very reason that there are lovely people like you I've met, especially Ian (He is Awesome) and conversated with over time and adore the cute pets. 😊

293 posts

dragonfriend • 22 December 2011 at 10:47 PM

Really nice of you to do this ❀️

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 23 December 2011 at 2:37 AM

@tikimaki, I'd like a bessy 😊

I like Egg Cave because it is fun and addictive as there are many creatures to collect and raise.

Female
436 posts

cfmtfm • 23 December 2011 at 4:59 AM

@tikimaki Prath or Engel please ^^

I like Egg Cave because everyone is so kind πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 23 December 2011 at 5:22 AM

@tikimaki

a prath or bessy?😸

i like eggcave because it's free and fun,i have many friends here,i can adopt creatures and i don't need to be in RL.😊

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 29 December 2011 at 3:58 PM

Competition is now over the winner will be decided