Official Music Thread

in Chit-Chat

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 8:47 PM

Well you can post here anything about music some ppl are getting annoyed when thats the only thing we talk about in the blog so here you go the official music thread ill ping also a few ppl here

@thepells4
@redfire77
@gagamonster
@whitefall

Male
5,469 posts

crooton1 • 24 May 2011 at 8:49 PM

@gagamonster15

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 8:53 PM

Omg, okay, music thread. 😃 This will keep one certain user from getting ticked off ehrn they occasionally come to the blog and yell at us for "always talking about music...

What are you guys's fave songs/singers? Mine are:

Favorite song: "Crazy Beautiful Life", "Hungover", "Kiss N Tell", "Blind", "The Harold Song", and "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" (I couldn'ts choose which was my favorite out of all those xD)
Fave Singer: Uhhh Ke$ha... NO DUH xD

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 8:56 PM

Thats a lot of fave songs 😊but you know mine 😋

Deleted • 24 May 2011 at 8:56 PM

HI!!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 8:57 PM

@Someone123 Yeah, I have a lot of fave songs. xD And every single one of 'em is by Ke$ha, btw. xD

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 8:58 PM

@chloekins: Hello! 😊 @Thepells4: I know I have said this a million times but your such a Ke$ha fanatic 😈

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 9:01 PM

@Someone123 I AM a fanatic, though! I made a Ke$ha fan club... AND I'M THE PRESIDENT OF THE CLUB. XD No, I like to Google stuff about her... A few things, like, where she said she's never actually been to clubs and doesn't wear pants that show her front ares, ya know what I mean... >.< But yeahs, she said she doesn't go to sclubs, she said she's gotten drunk a few times, but never goes to clubs. xD And one time, she was on a tour in Australia and she had to pee in a salad bowl. (I know, TMI, but oh well xD). >.<

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 9:04 PM

@avelaingia: Yay grenande and I like firework too in my opinion the best katy perry song so far

@thepells4: Wow a lot of random facts hehe though from that I never knew she dosent go to clubs and stuff like that and lol that last one is funny

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 9:12 PM

@Someone123 Lol xD Yeah, Ke$ha' actually really sweet. I found out ton of stuff about her, lemme try to remember. I'll just make a list. xD
1. Her full name is Kesha Rose Sebert (xD)
2. She had almost perfect scores on her SATs
3. But she dropped out of high school at the age of 17 to fulfill her music carreer...
4. She snuck into Prince's house and the security kicked her out, but she left her demo CD there with a purple ribbon tied around it (that story cracks me up xD)
5. No one knows who her father is... >.>
6. Her mother, Pebe Sebert, wrote songs as well.
7. Kesha likes telling stories, and all of her songs tell stories.
8. She's never been to clubs... >.>
9. Her family was sturggling financially when Kesha was a kid, with her brothers, Lagan and Louis, and her mother, her mother told her if she wanted something, take it, so Kesha had to steal toys and food from stores in order to survive. 😱
10. She's actually a really emotional person.

So there, 10 facts about Ke$ha. xD Lol

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 9:16 PM

1. Really?!?!
2. Shes rly smart
3. And look where she is now
4. Thats how she got discovered?
5. Hope she finds out
6. Guess it runs in the family
7. Cool I guess she rly is smart
8. Now thats something I never knew until now
9. Thats rly sad
10. Never knew that too

Wow thats a lot Ke$ha facts

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 9:23 PM

@Someone123 I do my handy-dandy Google research to find this stuff out. xD

1. Yeah, really. I even have a Beweg named KeshaRoseSebrt. Just Google the name. xD
2. Yeah, she definitely is, but people really underestimate her.
3. Lol, Ikr? I honestly think her dropping out was the best thing for her music carreer.
4. No, she never got a reply from Prince, so she might have been discovered by getting into his house, but Idk. I'll Google that, too. xD
5. Well, if she still doesn't know her father, he must have neglected the family. I bet now he looks at Ke$ha performing and hears her songs and says, "Wow, that's my daughter."
6. I guess. xD I don't think Pebe sung songs, but she wrote some.
7. She is. xD And she doesn't make random songs, all of them have meanings in her life. 😸
8. Ikr? I never knew that either. I mean, finding out that Ke$ha doesn't go to clubs? xD
9. Yeah, it was. But look at her now, making tons of money, being famous. That's what you get for chasing your dreams. 😊
10. Definitely hard to imagine Ke$ha being emotional, but all people are, right? xD Ke$ha isn't the person that she shows people she is...

LOL sorry xD

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 24 May 2011 at 9:26 PM

Favorite Song: Firework by Katy Perry
Favorite Artist: Taylor Swift ❤️

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 9:35 PM

@Someone123 Excuse my constant Ke$ha facts. xD

@Whitefall Omg, still Firework? And, yeah, Taylor Swift is pretty good, not my faovirte, tohugh. xD

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 9:37 PM

@thepells4: nah thats ok its rly interesting I never rly knew Ke$ha

@whitefall: I like firework like I said the best katy perry song thus far

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 9:38 PM

@Someone123 I've been pretty obsessed with Ke$ha facts lately, so I just keep Googling stuff. xD She seems really nice and really aweosme. 😃

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 9:39 PM

I only know one fact in my fave singer bruno mars hes part filipino 😸

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 24 May 2011 at 9:45 PM

Yeah, my friend's mom makes my friend like all the Filipino singers because their Filipino or something. xD

Like, she was telling me about how she hated the Lazy Song, and I told her it was by Bruno Mars, and she was like, "REALLY?! I have to like it now!" lol. 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 9:46 PM

@Someone123 I honestly didn't picture Bruno Mars looking like he does. xD I pictured him a lot differnetly... And you know, a really interesting story about my Ke$ha tihng...

When I heard the songs "Tik Tok", "Blah Blah Blah," and "Your Love Is My Drug," I didn't know who sung them, all I knew was that they were both the same person. The first time I had heard of Ke$ha was when I heard We R Who We R, which was, at one point, my favorite song. Then, in November, I was playing a game with my friend where we had to say lyrics to songs and the next person would say what song it was, so I did the lyrics to Tik Tok, and she said, "Tik Tok by Ke$ha!" And I was like, "OMFG KE$HA SONGS TIK TOK?!!?!" And I swear to God I almost had a heart-attack. xD From then on, I declared Ke$ha as my favorite songer, and I've found out lots about her. xD I thought she was tan or something, but I saw pics of her online, she has bright blonde hair and blue eyes, like ME!!! 😊 Well, my hair is dark Blonde, but the blue eyes and Blonde hair matches. xD So, I actually have lots in common with KE$ha... Not just appearence, but a few other tihngs too. 😸

And I found out that Ke$ha sang blah Blah Blah some time in February. xD

So there's my story... THE END. 😸

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 9:55 PM

@thepells4: Great story about how you faved Ke$ha!

The only reason why my fave was Bruno Mars was at 1st I heard Nothing on you and Billionaire and the vocals rly caught me. I never knew that Bruno Mars did the vocals there. But one day I had nothing to do and searched billionaire and saw there that Bruno Mars sang it and I was like who is Bruno Mars. Then I heard the song Just the Way you are which until now I still rly like and its a perfect song for me. So thats how he became my fave.

Sry about me rambling that I know how much you hate him 😈

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 10:42 PM

@Someone123 Lol, yup. xD Oh and Take It Off too. I thought that whoever sung it was a crazy freak, but that song is Ke$ha too. xD I was so not up-to-date with music a few months ago, then I startedl istneing to this radio station with all types of recent music, and they say everything. They're good friends with Lady Gaga, too, and they world-premiered her song, Edge Of Glory, on MY radio station! 😸 Not that I care much. But. Still. xD And yeah, I hate Bruno Mars no offence. -___-

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 10:45 PM

@thepells4: I 1st got addicted to music because of the radio I keep hearing songs from lady gaga, katy perry, bruno mars and unfortunately justin beiber. So I guess thats when it started the 1st song I ever rly liked is just the way you are and yes from bruno mars. But may I ask if you wont get angry why do you hate him?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 10:46 PM

@Someone123 I started hating hime when Grenade came out. That song is really stupid to me, but it was so frekain' popular that I felt like I was gonna die. D:< And Bruno Mars was once arrested for taking drugs, and he gets so much attention, but I don't tihnk his songs are all that good. 😱

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 10:49 PM

Oh yeah he got arrested i rly felt sry for him but I guess he deserved it for taking drugs but I think his songs are great especially just the way you are and grenade I guess if your a guy you can understand what it means better 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 24 May 2011 at 10:54 PM

@Someone123 I have to say the same 'bout Ke$ha, I can relate to her more. xD How hard her childhood was, and her songs, "Hungover" and "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes", which are about her losing love and being heartborken until she feels broken herself and feels like she's fading and she's all alone. I can definitely relate to those songs. I've had my heart crushed, and I've actually had people playing with my emotions, and it feels terrible, makes me feel broken and incomplete. And that's probably how Ke$ha feels when she sung those songs. 😱

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 10:56 PM

@thepells4: Yeah I guess it all depends on how the person feels and how the artists song affects the person anyway I have to go 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 25 May 2011 at 6:43 AM

@Someone123 Lol, okay. xD

Hey, has anyone memorized any songs? I've memorized TONS. Maybe we can post all the ;yrics to songs? xD

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 25 May 2011 at 7:12 AM

Is this just a thread all about Ke$ha?

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 25 May 2011 at 7:23 AM

@Merlin7576 No, it's not. But I just make EVERYTHING sound lke a thread all about Ke$ha. xD

Female
729 posts

vanilla • 25 May 2011 at 9:47 AM

JUSTIN BIEBER ALL THE WAY. 😋
Does anyone here like him too? xD