Goldenfox Clan, Firefox Clan and Waterfox Clan.

in Roleplaying

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 9:26 AM

@redstar-fireclan

"Um, Thristletail come with me!" I said playfully nipping him one his ear. Running into the very end of the territory.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 9:30 AM

"Er..Okay?" Thristletail saids, and follows her.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 9:35 AM

@redstar-fireclan can Thristletail like violetcloud?

"Um, Thristletail close your eyes you can see this." I say making him close his eyes and then opening a secret entrance and pulling him in. "Okay open them now." I say sweetly. We were in an underground field. Only me and Goldenfox knew about it.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 9:37 AM

@seaangel No, he likes Flamefoot, but she likes Crowheart, and he is the "Fake father" but after that, yes 😃

"What..?Where...?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 23 December 2011 at 9:43 AM

Name:Silverheart
Clan:Fire
Personality:Shy,she isn't loved.
Other:She dosn't know it yet but she was born in Goldenfox. She desperatly wants a mate, but most foxes she loves don't love her back.She's a fighter,

@haunted 😸

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 9:44 AM

okay

"Are we?" I finished his questions. "Were in the UFF. Underground flower field." I said. "Don't you ever wonder where me and Goldenfox go for those first weeks every moon?" I ask him. "Well we go here." I said. "For two reasons." I said.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 9:45 AM

"Why...?" Thristletail's eyes lit up.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 23 December 2011 at 9:47 AM

Silverheart jumped at a rabbit grabbing it.She sighed and looked around to se if anyone was watching.She took a huge gulp of the rabbit.

Female
995 posts

haunted • 23 December 2011 at 9:48 AM

@carnatate Okay, but can she be borned in Firefox Clan instead? If she is from a different clan, she will be exiled.

After having shared tongues with his ancestors, Goldenfox immediately went to the food-pile which is filed with tasty berries. Goldenfox took a huge bite and licked the juices that dripped.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 23 December 2011 at 9:48 AM

i know

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 9:53 AM

"Well, this is where we go to meditate. And to watch the world go by." I said telling most of the truth. "Also." I stopped. "Look up." I said and on the cave ceiling it said, 'I really like you. Do you like me back'

Female
481 posts

angelwolfeh • 23 December 2011 at 9:54 AM

@haunted

Name: Flamefur
Clan: Firefox Clan
Personality: She is protective and loyal, and also strong and intelligent. She is clever too.
Other: Her mate is Stormtail.

Name: Stormtail
Clan: Firefox Clan
Personality: Kind, protective loya, strong and clever.
Other: His mate is Flamefur.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 9:55 AM

Thristletail looked in her eyes. His eyes showed grief. "I don't love you." he closed his eyes. "I-I love our Med.Fox, Flamefoot..."

Female
995 posts

haunted • 23 December 2011 at 10:03 AM

@angelwolfeh You're in!

Firefox quickly assembled a hunting patrol."Flamefur! Stormtail! I want you two to guard WaterfoxClan and Goldenfox Clan."

Female
481 posts

angelwolfeh • 23 December 2011 at 10:05 AM

"Yes sir!" They call. Flamefur goes to Waterfox Clan, and Stormtail to Goldenfox Clan.

@haunted

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 10:07 AM

@haunted
"Do you want me to go, to?" Crowheart asked,

Female
995 posts

haunted • 23 December 2011 at 10:07 AM

@redstar-fireclan "Sure,You can help protect Goldenfox Clan.Those healers don't know a think about fighting!" Firefox said to Crowheart."I wouldn't want a werewolf attacking them."

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 10:17 AM

I bit my lip. "I understand." I said. "I'll stay here just tell Goldenfox I'm here." I said showing him the way out and then closing the entrance. Once he was gone I screamed.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 23 December 2011 at 10:28 AM

Thristletail saw Crowheart. He ran.

"Okay, Thanks." Crowheart saids, running after Flamefur.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 23 December 2011 at 10:32 AM

@haunted
@redstar-fireclan

I looked around and started to cry. "I should have know this would happen. No one my friend except for Goldenfox." I cried.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 23 December 2011 at 8:03 PM

Name: Foxfur
Clan: Firefox
Personality: nice,hyper,fast,friendly,sly,strong
Other😋retty blue eyes,silver coat(almost unatural)

Female
995 posts

haunted • 24 December 2011 at 12:35 AM

@sakura2596 You are in!

As Firefox was hunting,he heard a howl.A werewolf? In daytime? Impossible! He quickly followed the werewolf's scent and saw Waterfox being confronted by one.With a yowl,Firefox slash his claws down the underside of the werewolf.The werewolf yelped in pain and ran.Firefox turned to Waterfox, "Are you okay?" Waterfox nodded, "But I need to Visit Flamefoot for some herbs." "I'll come with you." waterfox nodded her thanks and they went to Goldenfox Clan's camp.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 24 December 2011 at 2:22 PM

foxfur walks around and sees the leaders,'hello!'she says happily.'what are you guys doing?'she asks jumping around.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 24 December 2011 at 2:31 PM

I go outside and run back to camp and get something from the fresh picked pile. I eat and then go to Goldenfox.