[Random piercing and tattoo talk xD

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 24 November 2010 at 9:25 AM

The other day, I got my cartilage pierced. The will mean I have (Now) Four piercings in each ear and a nose ring.

I'm going to get a huge tattoo on my lower back, but when I'm 18. I'm only 15.
And a moon in the left side of my neck, and on my ankle a wolf pointing to it 'howling.' And then the goddess symbol with a pentacle in the circle on me left ankle.

I want my belly button pierced[Maybe] and the little triangle in your ear. On both sides.

Tis about it. xD

In other news, I feel so OLD.
I've been on forums in general since about 06'

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 24 November 2010 at 10:04 AM

Lol wow have it all planed out eh? xD

Deleted • 24 November 2010 at 10:43 AM

OCD For ya. XD

Deleted • 24 November 2010 at 6:05 PM

I have two great tattoos, one on the top of my foot that I drew of a beautiful abstract peacock in jewel tones, and 9 pink and black stars going up my left side and on my ribs

I them

if you have any artistic talent, I would suggest drawing your own tattoo, it is so much more meaningful to look at

Deleted • 25 November 2010 at 12:21 AM

Gimp edit. XD

Other
1,551 posts

rabbitwanter • 25 November 2010 at 1:39 PM

I have those 5 cent tattoos u get from Walmart! xD

Female
7 posts

dalmatian • 25 November 2010 at 9:09 PM

I wanna get my navel pierced and my nose. (:

Female
2,778 posts

thepells4 • 25 November 2010 at 9:26 PM

omg i just have my ears pierced once. i dont really want more piercings, it took me 2 hours running around the mall frantically until i decided to do it...they gave me a free lollypop!

Deleted • 26 November 2010 at 12:28 AM

the trill of getting a piercing is the nervousness before hand.

Deleted • 26 November 2010 at 12:10 PM

I'm a chicken. My ears aren't pierced still and I told my parents I eventually would when I was little. I set a year and its next year. GREAT. D:
I use fake tattoos. o 3o

Deleted • 27 November 2010 at 9:45 AM

When I was nervous for getting my nose pierced, I got a pokemon game. And when they were piercing my nose I was trying to catch a pokemon xD

Female
2,778 posts

thepells4 • 29 November 2010 at 8:25 PM

when i was nervous about getting my ears pierced, my mom got me a donut at DD. XP

Female
156 posts

mzlexipooh • 30 November 2010 at 1:21 AM

I have 2 tattoos

one on my lower back that says 100% sexy the bottom of the y is made into a tongue. I have 2 strawberries there that looks like they are dripping strawberry drops onto the tongue.. that tattoo goes all the way down to my butt crack Don't judge me rofl

Second one on my wrist of my boyfriend name rofl well ex boyfriend now..again, don't judge me lol

I have 2 piercings

One tongue other eyebrow

I want two more piercings

One nose to earring other right corner of my lip. yep yep , that's all folks

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 6 December 2010 at 12:32 PM

When I was in 4th grade I convinced my mom to let me get my ear lobes pierced because I wanted to wear dangle earrings...well, I got them pierced at Claire's and they did it a bit too close to the edge on my left lobe, and I wore dangle earrings too early. My left lobe ended up splitting in two in fifth grade (didn't hurt), and I had to end up getting surgery to fix it.

Since then I have never re-pierced my left lobe, but my right one is still open. As a junior in college I got my right cartilage pierced, since I had wanted it done since around High School. So far, that one's been working out well, haha. I can't believe it was that long ago I did it!

No tattoos, and as a teacher I can't see that ever happening, since the only tattoo I really want would start on the bone at the very edge of my left thumb with a very small star, then a medium-sized star, and finally a larger star where that thumb bone ends, all evenly spaced. In black or navy blue.
I will sometimes draw this design in pen, just to appease myself, though, haha.

10 posts

twilighteremily • 2 January 2011 at 4:57 AM

i don't have any tattoos and never will cause when i'm an adult (maybe late twenties) i want to have a pretty wedding dress and a tattoo would ruin that. plus i heard they hurt a lot and i'm a wimp when it comes to pain. the only peircing i have are in my ear which i got when i was 6. it took me 3 times to go in cause i was so scared

Female
4,325 posts

redfire77 • 2 January 2011 at 1:41 PM

@everyone are you people all girls?

10 posts

twilighteremily • 15 January 2011 at 3:57 AM

@redfire77 well i am. i don't think many guys wear wedding dresses.