[Random piercing and tattoo talk xD

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 24 November 2010 at 9:25 AM

The other day, I got my cartilage pierced. The will mean I have (Now) Four piercings in each ear and a nose ring.

I'm going to get a huge tattoo on my lower back, but when I'm 18. I'm only 15.
And a moon in the left side of my neck, and on my ankle a wolf pointing to it 'howling.' And then the goddess symbol with a pentacle in the circle on me left ankle.

I want my belly button pierced[Maybe] and the little triangle in your ear. On both sides.

Tis about it. xD

In other news, I feel so OLD.
I've been on forums in general since about 06'

Female
72 posts

bloodshadows • 24 November 2010 at 10:04 AM

Lol wow have it all planed out eh? xD

Deleted • 24 November 2010 at 10:43 AM

OCD For ya. XD

Deleted • 24 November 2010 at 6:05 PM

I have two great tattoos, one on the top of my foot that I drew of a beautiful abstract peacock in jewel tones, and 9 pink and black stars going up my left side and on my ribs

I ❀️ them

if you have any artistic talent, I would suggest drawing your own tattoo, it is so much more meaningful to look at

Deleted • 25 November 2010 at 12:21 AM

Gimp edit. XD

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 25 November 2010 at 1:39 PM

I have those 5 cent tattoos u get from Walmart! xD

Female
7 posts

dalmatian • 25 November 2010 at 9:09 PM

I wanna get my navel pierced and my nose. (:

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 25 November 2010 at 9:26 PM

omg i just have my ears pierced once. i dont really want more piercings, it took me 2 hours running around the mall frantically until i decided to do it...they gave me a free lollypop! πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 26 November 2010 at 12:28 AM

the trill of getting a piercing is the nervousness before hand.

Deleted • 26 November 2010 at 12:10 PM

I'm a chicken. My ears aren't pierced still and I told my parents I eventually would when I was little. I set a year and its next year. GREAT. D:
I use fake tattoos. o 3o

Deleted • 27 November 2010 at 9:45 AM

When I was nervous for getting my nose pierced, I got a pokemon game. And when they were piercing my nose I was trying to catch a pokemon xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 29 November 2010 at 8:25 PM

when i was nervous about getting my ears pierced, my mom got me a donut at DD. XP

Female
156 posts

mzlexipooh • 30 November 2010 at 1:21 AM

I have 2 tattoos

one on my lower back that says 100% sexy the bottom of the y is made into a tongue. I have 2 strawberries there that looks like they are dripping strawberry drops onto the tongue.. that tattoo goes all the way down to my butt crack πŸ˜‰ Don't judge me rofl

Second one on my wrist of my boyfriend name rofl well ex boyfriend now..again, don't judge me 😊 lol

I have 2 piercings

One tongue other eyebrow πŸ˜‰

I want two more piercings

One nose to earring other right corner of my lip. yep yep , that's all folks

Female
245 posts

neo428984 • 6 December 2010 at 12:32 PM

When I was in 4th grade I convinced my mom to let me get my ear lobes pierced because I wanted to wear dangle earrings...well, I got them pierced at Claire's and they did it a bit too close to the edge on my left lobe, and I wore dangle earrings too early. My left lobe ended up splitting in two in fifth grade (didn't hurt), and I had to end up getting surgery to fix it.

Since then I have never re-pierced my left lobe, but my right one is still open. As a junior in college I got my right cartilage pierced, since I had wanted it done since around High School. So far, that one's been working out well, haha. I can't believe it was that long ago I did it!

No tattoos, and as a teacher I can't see that ever happening, since the only tattoo I really want would start on the bone at the very edge of my left thumb with a very small star, then a medium-sized star, and finally a larger star where that thumb bone ends, all evenly spaced. In black or navy blue.
I will sometimes draw this design in pen, just to appease myself, though, haha.

10 posts

twilighteremily • 2 January 2011 at 4:57 AM

i don't have any tattoos and never will cause when i'm an adult (maybe late twenties) i want to have a pretty wedding dress and a tattoo would ruin that. plus i heard they hurt a lot and i'm a wimp when it comes to pain. the only peircing i have are in my ear which i got when i was 6. it took me 3 times to go in cause i was so scaredπŸ˜‹

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 2 January 2011 at 1:41 PM

@everyone are you people all girls?

10 posts

twilighteremily • 15 January 2011 at 3:57 AM

@redfire77 well i am. i don't think many guys wear wedding dresses.