how to make another account to store eggs!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
38 posts

emmajjo • 22 December 2011 at 8:31 PM

hi alot of people on here make a storage account and i was thinking of making one but i dont know any goods way of doing it without losing eggs or getting confused.

answer this if you have done this or have a good idea of doing this!

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 22 December 2011 at 8:41 PM

First, you have to make a second account. It might be good to send a ticket just so Ian knows. Keep in mind that you can't use cave attempts or go to the asteroid on your storage. Find five eggs on your original account that you don't want and make a trade lot with them. Use your storage and offer the one egg you started out with. Go back to your main and accept the offer. Now, your storage will have the five eggs and your main account will have the one. You can use the eggs on your storage to make trade lots so you can offer eggs from your main that you want to put on your storage account. You can also get eggs from the Adoption Center to make trade lots and transfer eggs onto your storage.

Hope this helps! Ask me if you want something clarified. 😉

Female
38 posts

emmajjo • 23 December 2011 at 2:39 AM

Umm the hole thing! I'm sorry to say it's just too much and who is Ian? And if I do make a storage account I'll just trade the ones on there...

Female
1,043 posts

gvantsa • 23 December 2011 at 2:56 AM

Ian is the creator of Egg Cave. You do not need to inform him of your side accounts. Just as long as you never take creatures from the Cave and the Asteroid on your side, your side account will be alright.

You make the account just like you made your first account, but you will need a different email. Good luck with your new side ^.^ Just remember a new account cannot do trades for the first few days. It won't let you access the trade center so you will have to wait to store creatures on it.

Female
38 posts

emmajjo • 23 December 2011 at 1:44 PM

ok thats better and on which side can i not take eggs from the cave or astriod?

Male
2,324 posts

zafeyry • 23 December 2011 at 1:49 PM

You can take eggs from the Cave and Asteroid on your main, but not your new side account.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 23 December 2011 at 2:01 PM

Okay, no problem. (:

1. First, you have to make a second account.
~ Pretty self-explanatory. xD

2. It might be good to send a ticket just so Ian knows.
~ To send a ticket, go to the bottom where it says "Contact Us" and explain that you have a side account. This isn't necessary, but you might want to consider it.

3. Keep in mind that you can't use cave attempts or go to the asteroid on your storage.
~ Basically, you can only take eggs from the cave or try to take an egg from the asteroid on your main account. This is so it's fair for those who don't have storage.

4. Find five eggs on your original account that you don't want and make a trade lot with them.
~ Get five junk eggs that you don't need and put them in the trade center.

5. Use your storage and offer the one egg you started out with.
~ When you first make an account, you get one egg. Go to the trade center and offer that egg on the lot you made in step #4. Basically, you use your other account to offer on your own lot.

[I have more, I'll wait for someone to post first. (:]

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 23 December 2011 at 5:03 PM

~post~ @ladybugheart

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 23 December 2011 at 10:59 PM

Thanks!

6. Go back to your main and accept the offer.
~ Log out of your storage and log into your main account. You'll see that you got an offer on your trade lot from your other account; accept it.

7. Now, your storage will have the five eggs and your main account will have the one.
~ You just got five eggs on your main and one on your storage and exchanged them. Basically, you need to get a bunch of eggs on your side.

8. You can use the eggs on your storage to make trade lots so you can offer eggs from your main that you want to put on your storage account.
~ Go onto your storage and put one egg in the trade center. Then log into your main account. Offer some eggs that you want to put onto your storage. Go back onto your storage, and accept the offer. Basically, you take one of the eggs on your storage and exchange it with some eggs you want to keep on your storage.

9. You can also get eggs from the Adoption Center to make trade lots and transfer eggs onto your storage.
~ You can also skip steps four through seven and take eggs from the adoption center. Use these eggs for step #8.

The main objective is to get eggs on your side so you can trade them with your main account and get eggs you want to store on your storage. 😉