~Color~

in Roleplaying

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 23 December 2011 at 10:19 PM

There was a time when there was color. When there was such thing as variety, and people had the luxury of choosing. A time where grey, black, brown and white weren't the only colors. Where blondes weren't extinct, and eye colors were capable of being a shade other than grey. A time where grass was green, and an orange was actually orange. A time where food was enjoyable, and had flavor. It was like the whole color spectrum was switched, and in a way it was. The word 'color' was officially removed from every dictionary on April 11th, 1982.

But of course, there is one loop hole. With every person comes a secret, sometimes an object. Maybe its your gold heart necklace, or the scarf your grandma gave you last winter before she passed away. Maybe its a picture, or a porcelain doll, but everybody has one. In the world of no color, that has been taken form you. The world were color is lost. The color is in a box. Some say the box has vanished into the air. Some say it is hidden in the mountains. But no body is sure. You must find the box and bring color to a colorless world.

After someone posts i can make the form and the rules.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 23 December 2011 at 10:21 PM

sounds interresting,im gnna join 😋

7,923 posts

hayz • 23 December 2011 at 10:27 PM

RAWR

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 23 December 2011 at 10:30 PM

Rules:
* no godmodding
* up to 2 charries
* be fair
* if you would no longer like to play, you can kill your charecter instead of just randomly stopping.
* try not to completly take over the story 😋

Name:
Nickname:
Age (14-70) :
Personality:

Name: Sarah
Nickname: Sarb (pronounce: sare-b)
Age (14-70) : 14
Appearence:
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2591/3784254307_e71763a92d.jpg
Personality: serious, caring, loyal

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 23 December 2011 at 10:34 PM

Name: Zornoa
Nickname: Z
Appearence: Fetching
Personality: cold hearted, a bit shy, silent, thoughtful and smart

Name: Alunoro
Nickname: A
Appearence: Fetching, he's Z's twin so he'd be similar
Personality: a bit opposite of Z

7,923 posts

hayz • 23 December 2011 at 10:36 PM

Name:Silic Ezar
Nickname: Errr Silic?
Appearence: Short black hair, black eyes, 5'4
Personality: Random

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 23 December 2011 at 11:29 PM

Sarah leaned against a tree in her front yard. A large fancy door to a small house was only a few feet away from her. She scribbled down a picture of the color box in black, grey and brown colored pencils and lead pencil. Her parents had told her stories of how there were once vivid colors everywhere but now they are captured in a box. Those stories made sarah want to find out more of the color box. She closed her black velvet notebook and stuffed it in her drab colored backpack. The black and grey birds chirped and drab flowers budded. It was May 16.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 24 December 2011 at 3:05 AM

Name: Sakura
Nickname: none
Appearence:
http://www.poptower.com/sakura-haruno-naruto.htm
Personality: mean,fast,ninja,loud,sometimes is nice

bye,good night ☚ī¸

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 24 December 2011 at 12:55 PM

@hayz
@sakura2596
@inkstep

Sarah looked into the vast mountains. She always wanted to hike them in search of the box. She had hiking gear in her backpack. She had two harnesses, and one graple. Then, her parents called her inside. "Sarah! Lunch!" they said. Sarah never looked forward to eating. Food never had flavor in a colorless world. She picked up her feet and walked inside. She slipped off her converse and tossed her backpack on the ground next to them.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 24 December 2011 at 1:11 PM

sakura watched in a tree,quietly,as the girl walked in,she looked at her kunai,and jumped down,onto the grey earth,not makeing a sound.

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 24 December 2011 at 1:21 PM

Sarah ate her bland and grey sandwitch and tied her shoes, grabed her backpack, and ran right back to the same tree in the front yard. She drew a picture of the mountains in her notebook. She had lots of notes and drawings in it. It was a special thing to her.

@sakura2596

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 24 December 2011 at 1:27 PM

@sarahsaurus = AWESOME RPer
Name: Benjamin
Nickname: Ben
Apperance: Short, Brown, Hair, brown eyes, funny looking
Personality: Adventurous, not super smart, loves sports, sometimes random

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 24 December 2011 at 1:30 PM

@oranberry100
😸 Yay!! Another player! You can join any way you wanna.

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 24 December 2011 at 1:33 PM

Ben lives in a rural area, (like Sarah??) and was bored, watching tv and doing nothing much fun, with everything so colorless. He wished life would be filled with exitement and color,unlike the world he was living in.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 24 December 2011 at 1:36 PM

i walk slowly,as my now grey hair was flowing in the wind.

so we each have/own something that has color?

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 24 December 2011 at 1:39 PM

Yeah, i guess in a rual area. 😋

Sarah was happy that the world still had four colors- brown, white, black, and grey. She looked at her brown hair and smiled. She remembered the coffee her parents drank that morning, brown coffee. It made sarah a little bit happier when she saw something brown colored. That was why she kept 4 brown colored pencils with her and only 2 of white, grey, and black.

@sakura2596 no. My notebook is BLACK velcvet. The only colors are brown, black, white, and grey

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 24 December 2011 at 1:43 PM

Ben decided to walk outside, take a little walk around the gray woods and the brown tree trunks. He sighed and started jogging.

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 24 December 2011 at 1:49 PM

well at the top you said that everyoine has a secret thing,that is colored.

sakura stops and walks out of t6he woods.

7,923 posts

hayz • 24 December 2011 at 1:50 PM

Silic slowly walked down the gray street and towards her home. o-o

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 24 December 2011 at 1:53 PM

Ben squinted, and in the distance, he thought he saw another person. He ran towards the person

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 24 December 2011 at 1:56 PM

@sakura2596
I meant that everyone has something special, and in a world of no color, it feels like that thing has been taken. My notebook is my special item, but it still has no color. Your special item dosnt have to be part of the story if you dont want to. I put that in the paragraph to explain that the colorlessness makes you feel like something special has been taken from you.

Sarah saw Ben running but didnt pay attention. No body ever murdured or hurt anyone else now that color was gone. Maybe because the red color of blood was now grey. Maybe beacuse of the depression. Sarah didnt know, but she knew ben wont hurt her. She scribbled down her thoughts on why people didnt murder in her notebook.

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 24 December 2011 at 1:59 PM

Ben finally caught up to Sarah.
" Oh. It's you. Hey." He panted. " What up?"

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 24 December 2011 at 2:03 PM

Sarah closed her notebook. "not much." she replied, looking striaght infront of her.

Female
2,782 posts

inkstep • 24 December 2011 at 2:10 PM

OOC- blah >.< finally my internet stays connected

Z sighed, kicking a can over to her brother, who just kicked it back, their heads were hung as they talked in hushed tones. the twins both looked up at the mountains for a moment, shrugged, and went back to walking aimlessly through the town with no where to go.

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 24 December 2011 at 2:14 PM

Got to clean the house. BYe

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 24 December 2011 at 2:14 PM

@oranberry100
Sarah looked up at the tall mountains waiting for Bens reply. She thought to herself: maybe i can hike the mountains today......

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 24 December 2011 at 2:16 PM

i walk to sarah and look t her closed notebook,'whatcha drawing?'i ask her.

Female
980 posts

oranberry100 • 24 December 2011 at 2:17 PM

Grr. One last post..

Coincidentally, Ben said, breaking theawkward silence," I never knew what was ovr those mountians."

okay bye

Female
2,639 posts

sarahsaurus • 24 December 2011 at 4:16 PM

@sakura2596
@oranberry100 OMG! I JUST had to clean my house! My sis and i had to vaccum and clean countertops/windows.

Sarah looked at ben and then the mountains. "i bet i know whats up there...... The color box......." she said softly. She opened her notebook and turned her attention to sakura. "ive been drawing lots of things." sarah said to sakura, slowly flipping the pages filled with detailed drawings of what she thought the color box looked like and drawings of different people, landscapes, animals, and original poems and writing by her. All of them had dates on them that ranged from 2007 to now, 2011. "i take this with me everywere i go." sarah said. "i take lots of trips into different forests, deserts, and plains in search of the box." she flipped to a picture of a monkey eating a bannana in a tree. "that was about a month ago when i went to a forest and drew this little guy." she said, smiling.

Also, just found this picture that goes great with the story 😋

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/roleplay_thumbnail.php?roleplay_id=11459

Female
5,185 posts

sakura2596 • 24 December 2011 at 4:30 PM

'cool,those look good,i have this,'i held out a necklace with a pure pearl closed into a cage-like flowerbud.'my best friend gave it to me,she has one just like it.'

lol,i really have it,im wearing in right now XD she gave it to me and we promised each other not to sell it until were 80 😋